True kartik is wrong, but naksh and kirti are the most selfish couple! - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Ajscinesonadar

@bold Yes, this is where kartik lost it completely..whatever he have done with right intension gone in vein.
Yaar Naksh's slapping thing I really get it, what you trying to say, but did you see how all slow clappers defended that...being this post is not  about glorifying  kartik still people to prove Naksh is right  they made this post as such.

So, get It some here definitely  were looking to prove kartik and naira a immature couple,they are wrong  anway and some Don't Like KAIRA... they got one point That's It! 

Few comments contain abusive words for Kartik...apart from them not all who consider Naksh's reaction justifiable dislike Kaira... 
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Few comments contain abusive words for Kartik...apart from them not all who consider Naksh's reaction justifiable dislike Kaira... 

Yeah, I got it that's why I written "some" dislike Kaira. .didn't say all.
I read some abusive comments. 

Role reverse the situation...would never want Kartik to slap Naksh...never ever...I didn't support the idea of Manish slapping Swarna...for me even if Kartik reacted same way and slapped Naksh while facing similar situation it would be wrong...also CVs could have never ever made Kartik slap Naksh whatever the situation is!...I'm 101% sure...similarly they would never ever made Naira broke her relationship with Naksh after facing similar situation as Keerti...,the immature, impulsive Kaira won't have reacted same way...they might have given their baby to Keerti until she recovers completely...I don't expect understanding mature Keesh to react same way as Kaira...but they could have listened to him once...

@ Red, that happened ? Damn... 
Didn't watch the show back then, so don't know, but yes I would have never support that. 

See I don't want to be sarcastic. Both the couples are different. Honestly, I don't like Keesh's characterization. Naksh and Keerti seem like an ideal couple to their fans and I respect their opinion.  Naksh was an extremely bad brother to Naira during the separation track, dancing with Kartik right in front of Naira and what not. Similarly, all Keerti did was match their clothes and pray to God. I think this was one track where they could have out shone themselves as siblings, but they failed majorly, so they are anything but mature to me. 

Coming to this track, I do support Keesh because I genuinely feel bad for them. Yes, physical violence is not an answer or breaking relationships, but dude, minutes ago they found out their very own brother stole their baby and declared it dead. How is one suppose to react in this situation? If anything, I think this is the most natural reaction one could have expected from them. A mother doesn't put her own husband in front of their children, and over here we are talking about a brother who stole her first baby and let her mourn for its death.

And tbh, if we can endorse Kaira moving out of the Goenka Villa and Kartik making Manish and Dadi sign those documents to stay away from their baby, then why not support Keesh? If what Dadi and Manish did was illegal, then what Kartik has done is a bigger crime. I want Keesh to permanently ban Kartik from Krish's life now. 

I am pretty sure the same people who are bashing Keesh right now for reacting this way were taunting the writers for showing Keerti as mahaan when there were reports saying she will give her child to Naira. 

As far as Kaira go, I think you are forgetting Naira's first reaction when it came to her baby was to leave the Goenka Villa. Kartik didn't want his dadi and father to have a role in the baby's life. Yes she calmed down moments later, but its always the first reaction that counts, and in this case, this is Keesh's first reaction. Yesterday itself, Naira clung to her baby when Rukmani suggested giving it to Keerti for a few days. So lets not base how they would have reacted on assumptions. 

Also to clarify, I don't support Kartik in this track. I think I have made that very clear in the past few days, however, at the same time I don't endorse people comparing him to Aditya, to rapists, suggesting Naira should divorce him and to get a new main lead,etc. That's low in my opinion.
I like having discussions till the time characters or actors are not named called or bashed, and people respect each other's opinions. 

Originally posted by Fari_15

Didn't watch the show back then, so don't know, but yes I would have never support that. 

See I don't want to be sarcastic. Both the couples are different. Honestly, I don't like Keesh's characterization. Naksh and Keerti seem like an ideal couple to their fans and I respect their opinion.  Naksh was an extremely bad brother to Naira during the separation track, dancing with Kartik right in front of Naira and what not. Similarly, all Keerti did was match their clothes and pray to God. I think this was one track where they could have out shone themselves as siblings, but they failed majorly, so they are anything but mature to me. 

Coming to this track, I do support Keesh because I genuinely feel bad for them. Yes, physical violence is not an answer or breaking relationships, but dude, minutes ago they found out their very own brother stole their baby and declared it dead. How is one suppose to react in this situation? If anything, I think this is the most natural reaction one could have expected from them. A mother doesn't put her own husband in front of their children, and over here we are talking about a brother who stole her first baby and let her mourn for its death.

And tbh, if we can endorse Kaira moving out of the Goenka Villa and Kartik making Manish and Dadi sign those documents to stay away from their baby, then why not support Keesh? If what Dadi and Manish did was illegal, then what Kartik has done is a bigger crime. I want Keesh to permanently ban Kartik from Krish's life now. 

I am pretty sure the same people who are bashing Keesh right now for reacting this way were taunting the writers for showing Keerti as mahaan when there were reports saying she will give her child to Naira. 

As far as Kaira go, I think you are forgetting Naira's first reaction when it came to her baby was to leave the Goenka Villa. Kartik didn't want his dadi and father to have a role in the baby's life. Yes she calmed down moments later, but its always the first reaction that counts, and in this case, this is Keesh's first reaction. Yesterday itself, Naira clung to her baby when Rukmani suggested giving it to Keerti for a few days. So lets not base how they would have reacted on assumptions. 

Just want to make a point, don't want to get into argument. I never bashed Keesh before and today I made a point stating they are selfish, it merely not  just based on today's precap. 

And I don't idolize Kartik,  there are several incidents I spoke against him. Just for info.
Baby swapping / stealing is a crime full stop.. doesn't matter what the circumstances were. This story line for some of us may just be a fiction but for some is the truth and harsh realaity they r living with. Slapping doesn't even justify it.. jail is the right outcome and should. Put yourself if the shoes of the keesh and then think.. it should make us realise the pain that real people are going through that have been through this heinous loss / crime. No i don't feel sorry for kartik at all.
Originally posted by Fari_15

No it didn't happen but few people wanted Manish to slap Suwarna so she can get her lost senses back...few fans even wrote to BV and RS to make Manish divorce or slap Suwarna...better approach would be getting her treated...khair...her mental illness was another poorly handled issue...

That's true...

And tbh, if we can endorse Kaira moving out of the Goenka Villa and Kartik making Manish and Dadi sign those documents to stay away from their baby, then why not support Keesh? If what Dadi and Manish did was illegal, then what Kartik has done is a bigger crime. I want Keesh to permanently ban Kartik from Krish's life now. great grand daughter.

KD repeated her monologue several times she doesn't want great grand daughter...she mixed vibhuti in Naira's food without her knowledge which is also illegal...sex determination test carried out by anonymous person who wasn't even doctor that also during second month (which is impossible) could have harmed Naira or their baby...though what Kartik did is bigger crime than KD and Manish...

I understand ur perspective...but I'm against slapping and pushing Kartik...no matter what...would have said same if Naksh was in Kartik's place...restricting Kaira specifically Kartik meeting Krish...expressing disappointment and shouting at him is understandable but pushing and slapping him isn't a natural reaction (for me)...Naksh and Keerti both must have understood Naira considered Krish her own biological son...she was also kept in the dark...maybe doctor advised Kartik to give their child to Naira in order to save Naira's life...she was in critical condition maybe...(though writers are too dumb to think about this)...why not listen to Kartik once the way Kaira listened to KD's explanation...If Naira wasn't Naksh's sister I would have still understood his first reaction as him not being bothered about Naira (who wasn't in anyway involved in that lie) would be understandable 
Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago

Exactly!! If Naira wasnt naksh''s sister still understandable and not that they are sideys so naksh''s emotions should neglected.

I feel for Keesh..
to be told they have lost their child when he is alive infront of him isnt that simple to feel..anybody can loose cool/senses on this issue..and that too their second child😒
Edited by adithyan - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Ajscinesonadar

Exactly!! If Naira wasnt naksh''s sister still understandable and not that they are sideys so naksh''s emotions should neglected.

Its not that we never considered Kartik/Naira wrong...Kaira fans are more vocal about their flaws...specifically in this forum...If Kartik lived in guilt, engulfed by his conscious for long time after wronging his own sister than why can't Naksh think about his sister's well being even once?...why can't he think about effect of his reaction on his sister?...I remember Kartik was equally angry on Naksh for marrying Keerti by lying about his feelings for her...but he composed himself for Keerti...betrayal is a very natural feeling and expressing disappointment after being betrayed is also natural...but sometimes not letting ur temporary reaction destroy someone's life is more advisable...

PS: Kartik hiding it for longest time like 10+ days or him coming out of his guilt considering about keeping Naira and baby happy could be avoided completely...as it showed he never intended to tell them truth...
Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago