Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Fari_15

I get you like Kaira, I like them as well and watch the show for them, however, there is a difference in supporting your characters and idolising them.
One question, would you have said the same thing had Keesh been in place of Kaira? Would you have expected Kartik to not slap Naksh after finding out his baby, who he thought was dead for almost a month, had been taken away from him at its birth?
Do you even understand what losing a baby is? I don't understand how are people claiming what Kartik did is right just because he did it for Naira? Does Keesh's love for their baby mean nothing to you guys just because they are not the main leads.
And what did you expect from Keesh?
Naksh:
- his wife was in coma
- was told his baby djed
- he hugged Kartik minutes after Kartik had found out about the death of his own baby and gone though the same emotions, yet Kartik continued lying to him
- he left his wife in the hospital, put on a smile and came to celebrate the baby's chatti just so his sister isn't sad
- he stood there like a guest in his baby's naming ceremony while Kartik sat in the poja, named his baby, and presented the baby as his to the world.
Keerti:
- had a miscarriage
- days before her delivery, got into an accident
- coma
- got told her baby girl died a day later after she had woken up
- had to mourn for the loss of her baby for 11 days while Kartik continued to lie on everyone's face
But omg, Kartik doesn't deserve to he slapped because he's the hero and Keesh are just sidey's who shouldn't have emotions. Keerti shouldn't react to the fact that her very own brother gave her baby to his wife because the said wife got her married years before.
After finding out their baby, who they were mourning for for almost a month, they should have made sure Naira wasn't traumatised by the beating her husband was gonna get. Whatever you said makes complete sense to me 👏

Role reverse the situation...would never want Kartik to slap Naksh...never ever...I didn't support the idea of Manish slapping Swarna...for me even if Kartik reacted same way and slapped Naksh while facing similar situation it would be wrong...also CVs could have never ever made Kartik slap Naksh whatever the situation is!...I'm 101% sure...similarly they would never ever made Naira broke her relationship with Naksh after facing similar situation as Keerti...,the immature, impulsive Kaira won't have reacted same way...they might have given their baby to Keerti until she recovers completely...I don't expect understanding mature Keesh to react same way as Kaira...but they could have listened to him once...
Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Isolophiliac

So true!! Keesh are so selfish and Kartik is so amazing as a brother that he hated just the thought of swapping the babies and putting his sister and brother in law and his wife's family through such mental trauma.. so nice of Kartik..and everything that's happening to keesh is just a bad dream..

How nice it would have been if that was true..but since it is not and Kartik did swap the babies knowing his sister is in coma and his wife's brother woke up from a serious accident... he had the guts to actually do this heinous crime knowing keesh has already lost their first baby and what it meant to them. After all of that he did, I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for him..his guilt, he deserved that and brought that upon himself because he stripped someone of their only hope while that someone was his sister.
The thought of saving Naira was noble and I would have understood him if he took Naksh into confidence before doing this or even after or even told him during this time. But he did not.
He just enhanced everyone's suffering...knowing it was all to end one day..

Now why keesh reacted like that...
Getting to know that your baby that you are mourning for from last one month was alive and right in front of your eyes is just so devastating...

And getting to know all this from someone else, they wouldn't have been able to believe that someone from their own family could have been so selfish.. from their pov, Kartik was never going to tell the truth to anyone because if he wanted to, he had plenty of time..

And calling naira "kisi aur... she is kisi aur in this context... a mother child's bond is different from anyone else in the world..during the first few months, your baby feels you, he starts knowing the world through his mother before his other senses are fully developed...when a mother breastfeeds her child, it's just special.. no one would want to share this experience regarding their baby with anyone else, even if she is your blood sister... mom baby bond is just too special... and Keerti stands stripped from everything..
And for a father as well, the tiny life becomes your world..and the feelings for your own child and your siblings is world apart...

And going by your pov.. Naira was so damn selfish yesterday.. when Rukmini suggested giving Kirti the baby just for few days till she's okay to handle the truth...
Naira and everyone else would have known that it's her baby.. it was just a pretence but she couldn't even do that.. she visibly clutched the baby to her heart frightened by that simple thought... Kirti didn't even have that...
though here I understand Naira's pov, she feels for her baby, it's not a doll that you can just hand over to someone.. it's her blood according to her...

Keesh's anger is just temporary..they might forget this month, living with their baby it might just become a bad memory, though being able to forget kartik's betrayal is going to be difficult..they will remember that this memory was inflicted upon them by him...

I want to feel bad for Kartik because for whom he did everything, she stands the loneliest today.. without any fault of hers, she will have to give the baby to Kirti since it's rightfully hers..
Also she never saw her first born, she'll never be able to touch her, feel her, look at her eyes, her tiny hands...
The baby she kept in herself for 7 months, whom she talked to, had moments with, fought tooth and nail for having that baby... she will never get her back like keesh lost the first month of their baby...
Poor girl stands stripped of everything because of Kartik and theirs no sympathy for him...

And lastly, saying Kartik did this because he was left alone.. really!! though I agree both the families are really dumb to leave him alone there.. anything could have happened and he's just some 20 something years old... he's no mature, haven't dealt with such critical situations... but blaming them for his crime is wrong.. he only holds the blame for doing all this.. he was wrong that day and every day that followed when he couldn't tell keesh or naira the truth...

I said it kartik is wrong not denying it. Im concerned about naira here,  how much ever people back fire at me Il still say kirti and Naksh are selfish. 
Kirti even forgot naira''s name btw she became someone else for her. That's irked me for sure. 

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Reverse the situation...would never want Kartik to slap Naksh...never ever...I didn't support the idea of Manish slapping Swarna...for me even if Kartik reacted same way and slapped Naksh while facing similar situation it would be wrong...also CVs could have never ever made Kartik slap Naksh whatever the situation is!...I'm 101% sure...similarly they would never ever made Naira broke her relationship with Naksh after facing similar situation as Keerti...,the immature, impulsive Kaira won't have reacted same way...they might have given their baby to Keerti until she recovers completely...I don't expect understanding mature Keesh to react same way as Kaira...but they could have listened to him once...

Lol, you really thing people here would get it what we exactly trying to say. Except Anya girl others comment evidently clear they won't get it.

Having said kartik is wrong, people trying claim this post as glorifying him whereas here main concern is naira not kartik's wrong doing.

Again  saying Kartik is wrong,  but Naksh should have considered naira..
And naira is no one to  kirti now thats for sure irked me.

Well, I believe tomorrow's  epi is not a dream
Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 5 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

Lol, you really thing people here would get it what we exactly trying to say. Except Anya girl others comment evidently clear they won't get it.

Having said kartik is wrong, people trying claim this post as glorifying him whereas here main concern is naira not kartik wrong doing.

Even if we don't consider about Naira...or her reaction...Naksh slapping him without even listening to him once is wrong...if it was a human's reaction than what Kartik did that time after losing his baby was also an impulsive action of a pressurized human being...though Kartik faltered in carrying that lie forward for long time...he wasn't planning to tell truth to Naira ever till that nurse talked about fake papers...
sumo13 thumbnail
As much as trying to depict someone's wrong with justification is a thumbsdown, at the end of d day, we all need to remember dat, it is a just a daily soap n oly hope dat noone does such antics in real lyf. 😆
Anything can happen in dis tv sagas, either make it or break it. 
Writers need to keep in mind though, what they r tryin to show. 

Isolophiliac thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

I said it kartik is wrong not denying it. Im concerned about naira here, how much ever people back fire at me Il still say kirti and Naksh are selfish.
Kirti even forgot naira''s name btw she became someone else for her. That's irked me for sure.

But whatever is happening with Naira is kartik's own doing and naksh have been really considerate during the whole time, trying to suppress his own sadness and being there for his sister in her happiness.. and even supporting her when ruku suggested something so stupid...
If you have a problem with naksh slapping kartik, that may have been wrong but his emotions and anger was well justified..
Baki let's agree to disagree..
Isolophiliac thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, not trying to be rude but if you don't want to discuss different povs then please write that differing opinions are not allowed, there's simply no need to mock them...
Peace out!!!
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Even if we don't consider about Naira...or her reaction...Naksh slapping him without even listening to him once is wrong...if it was a human's reaction than what Kartik did that time after losing his baby was also an impulsive action of a pressurized human being...though Kartik faltered in carrying that lie forward for long time...he wasn't planning to tell truth to Naira ever till that nurse talked about fake papers...

@bold Yes, this is where kartik lost it completely..whatever he have done with right intension gone in vein.
Yaar Naksh's slapping thing I really get it, what you trying to say, but did you see how all slow clappers defended that...being this post is not  about glorifying  kartik still people to prove Naksh is right  they made this post as such.

So, get It some here definitely  were looking to prove kartik and naira a immature couple,they are wrong  anway and some Don't Like KAIRA... they got one point That's It! 

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail

But whatever is happening with Naira is kartik's own doing and naksh have been really considerate during the whole time, trying to suppress his own sadness and being there for his sister in her happiness.. and even supporting her when ruku suggested something so stupid...
If you have a problem with naksh slapping kartik, that may have been wrong but his emotions and anger was well justified..

Being honest I got irked with kirti, her situation i got but 'koi aur' what does that really mean.

And Naksh's  pain understood but  his reaction was too brutal according to me and I believe even though kartik did mistake even he was all there for his sister and he was all ready to give baby back to kirti''s.  But yea yesterday's episode even irked me for kartik not telling truth and taking forward this lie.
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

@bold being there with ur family members during happiness isn't enough...nobody was there with Keerti when she was in coma except Kartik...they all couldn't leave Naira at home that's why didn't visit Keerti straightaway but could leave Naira at home & Keerti at hospital for samohik pooja where even Mohit and Anmol's involvement was must...how many families put burden of two patients on single family member?..how many families hold baby's naming ceremony when one of the babies of same family died?...Naksh use to feel bad when Naitik stayed with Naira during separation phase...though Naira needed her father more that time...but he didn't understand her situation...he was disappointed being human...similarly Manish never ever had clue about his daughter's troubled marriage life, elder son's alcohol addiction and younger son's substance addiction...