Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congrats for the new thread Eshali😊
The scene between jalal and jodha was cute❤️
eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
                           Chapter 27
Jalal :dont tell to anyone that we r going out like a commoners not even ammijan 
Jodha:hmm k jallu promise I won't tell to anyone 
Jalal :gud k come let's go inside its already late come let's have dinner together 
Jodha :haaa Jallu I'm very much hungry 
Jalal :ha k then he get up from the grass nd give his hand to Jodha 
Jodha :she get up by holding his hand both headed to jalal's room hand in hand 
    But they didn't know that someone  listened their talk nd smiling evily behind the pillar...
         Both joja went to jalal's room nd both had their dinner with chit chat. After having dinner jalal said
Jalal :k princess it's time to sleep 
Jodha l :im not feeling sleepy Jallu I'll sleep here I don't want to go to my room Jallu let's chat some more time nd we both will sleep in ur room plzz
Jalal  :who said u to go to ur room princess .u may sleep here wen ever u want. Dis is also ur room. U no need ask any permission .
Jodha :bt i heard from maid that u never share ur personal room with any begum 
Jalal :haa princess I never share my with any begum bt u r my jaan princess what is mine is always yours 
Jodha :awww really Jallu thank you I love you she said with happiness nd hugs him tightly 
Jalal :i too love you mere jaan nd he kisses her cheeks 
Jalal :k challo let's sleep nd both lay on the bed nd jalal take jodha I his hug nd closes their eyes to sleep. After some time Jodha calls jalal
Jodha :jalal r u sleeping she ask while sitting on bed 
Jalal:no princess tell me Wat 
Jodha :wo kya hei na jalal how does the baby comes to stomach 
Jalal :what??? His eyes popped he immediately sit on the bed with shock... Why did u ask dis weird question princess 
Jodha :wo.. I just want to know Jallu. Morning I asked moti she said that to ask u when we both r in personal so now I'm asking u so tell me na Jallu 
Jalal:oooh God dis moti I'll kill her one day !!!!how can tell her now ! 
Jodha :plzzz tell na Jallu plz she said shaking his hand I want to know jallu
Jalal :ha nothing princess it's God's gift that's it princess 
Jodha :oooh then Ill also pray to kahna that I too want baby she said with excitement 
Jalal:he said Ameen .hope you'll become mother to our kids princess.he thought 
Jalal :k princess come let's sleep its been very late he said while making her to sleep  Both joja  sleep in each other arms peacefully 
Next day morning ::
  Jalal wake up in the early morning nd freshen up nd see his princess still sleeping peacefully. He went near her nd kisses her forehead nd went to diwane Kansas ordering guards to not disturb queen:s sleep. 
     Jodha wake up nd see the other side of the bed was empty so she went to her room to freshen up. When she enters her room she see moti nd other bandis waiting for her 
Moti :jodhu where did u slept last night 
Jodha :i slept in jalal's room moti
Reva :oooh wow really rajkuvari ...
Jodha :ha Reva 
Moti "Oooh that's y u look very tired she said with a wink  😉is shehamsha didn't give time to you to sleep 
Jodha :shut up moti she said while blushing 😳I sleep like a baby nd runs to hamam 
 Both Reva nd moti laughs seeing jodha:s red face 
 After finishing bath nd jodha do her morning prayer nd went to salima:s room for little chit chat. When she entered room she see rahim playing with maids 
Jodha :Gud morning kane kanha 
Rahim :he sees jodha nd runs to her nd hugs her saying good morning 
Jodha :where is salima didi rahim 
Rahim :Ammijan went to dadijaan chotti ammi 
Jodha :opoh kk rahim thn I'll go to ammijams:s room then
Rahim :haaa no chotti ammi let's play with me na
Jodha :ill play with u after meeting ammijan nd didi rahim 
Rahim :k then go then I won't talk to u jodhu he said with a cute babiesh anger 😡
Jodha :oooh my nanne kanha is angry on me k then come let's go she said with an exciting 
Rahim :ooh wow thank chotti ammi he said with excitement nd hugs jodha 
   Both went to open place nd starts playing .Rahim tie a black cloth to jodha:s eyes nd he started running here nd there while calling her name no maids there with them 
Jalal :Aftee finishing Diwane kaas he come outside with aktha sahib nd Abdul trio are discussing about  some political issues. Jalal hears giggles nd see jo nd rahim playing happyily in the open place nd smiles nd he again involved in his  discussion with aktha 
Rahim :while running suddenly falls in the big pool. Hearing rahim's screen Jodha take out her clothes from eyes nd see rahim falling in the pool .Without thinking she too jumps in the pool to save rahim forgetting she don't know how to swim... 
Jalal :who hear rahim's scream turns ND was shocked to see rahims falling on pool nd jodha jumping into the pool saving rahim.He shouts princess nd runs towards pool nd jumps into the pool  The depth of the pool was very long. Both jodha nd rahim going deep. Both swallowing the water .Abdul also jumps into water nd saves rahims nd take him out. Salima begum who came running take srahim patting his cheeks while crying .After some time rahim opens his eyes nd hugs salima out of fear nd starts crying. Here jalal too saves Jodha nd takes her to his room. He was hell shocked wen he jodha jumping into water. He knows that she don't know swimming. He takes her to his room nd placed her in his bed nd try to wake her up bt due to drinking of water she was in unconciouse state. He pressed her stomach after few trails she throw out the water nd coughs hard.In the meanwhile time all the royal ladies assbled infront of jalal's room after hearing the news. Hamidha begum comes nd dashed into jalal"s room nd see jodha coughing hard. She went near jodha nd sits besides her nd startes to caress her back to make her cool down. 
Hamidha :jodha beta r u fine na cool down nd hugs jodha 
Jalal:primcess r u fine right he asked in worried tone 
Jodha :after sometime her cough reduced her face red dirt to heavy coughing her eyes become swollen she said I'm fine ammijan nd she hugs hamida in fear 
Jalal :seeing her like dis he gets very angry nd went outside nd see jodha maids nd shouts at them 
Jalal :wity angry what the hell r  u doing ur duties. I already ordered u all that never evee leave jodha side .
Jodha :who hear jalal's shouting come outside nd said jalal it's not their mistake I only sent them to take some rest. Plzz dont shout at them 
Jalal :with anger he said ammijan plz take her inside I was already  hell mad at her 
Jodha :bt jalal plz listen 
Jalal:he glared at jodha 
Jodha :his one glare makes her shiver. Seeing his  blood shot eyes shiver runs to her spine 
Hamidha and bakshi drags jodha inside along with some royal ladies 

Inside the room 
Maham :u r not a kid begum jodha. As a begum you should follow some rules 
Hamidha :bt Maham she doesn't jump into pool intensely. She jumps to save rahim
Ruqquia:bt jodha begum should fallows some rules ammijan. Jodha begum is playing in open area without of her vell nd jumped into pool in order to call someone for help. These all r against of our mughal rules. She should be punished for her not respecting rules (shr smirks evilly that Jodha is going to be punished nd she is dancing inside) 
Jodha :hearing about all these she get fear nd hugs bakshi ns starts sobbing 
Jalal :jodha begun is not going to be punished begum ruqquia he said while coming inside. 
Maham :bt what she did was against sultanath rules shehansha 
Jalal :bt badi ammi 
Ruqquia :while interfering you shouldn't go against rules shehamsha you should punish Jodha begum 
Jalal :jalal anger raised to peeks he controlled his anger nd he  tightend his fist nd say Ruqquia begum I'm the shehamsha of this sultanath I had full rights to change the rules. I think you need some rest you go to ur room nd take rest while saying dis he glared at her 
Ruqquia :she feel very fear seeing his glare nd she went to her room thinking her plan to punish jodha failed 
Jalal :i think everyone should leave then u may all get back to all your khema:s he said with anger 
  Everyone went from there seeing jalal's anger except Hamidha nd bakshi 
Bakshi :she see jodha sleeping in her hug while sobbing nd said poor babhi she fritended very much seeing all these drama 
Hamidha :poor my baby k let her take  some rest bakshi come let's go while saying this both Hamidha nd bakshi make Jodha to lay her on the bed nd Hamidha kisses her forehead nd both went outside 
Jalal :he calls jodha"s maids nd tell them to change jodha wet clothes nd he went outside nd wait .After changing jodha"s moti come outside nd jalal went inside nd see his princess sleeping peacefully 

Edited by eshalli - 5 years ago