Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarahgul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: fortitudeoth

Hi buddy πŸ€—

You are back with another story. It's time to celebrate that πŸ₯³.

But also you wrote a new story and you didn't even tell me 😑. Imagine the balcony GIF here!

This is amazing! I knew you could come up with another story. You are a great writer πŸ‘

This chapter had so many emotions. I don't even know what to say. You have left me speechless.

I don't know where to start. But I will mention some of the highlights.

Behir have children and they're named Meera and Dhruv 😭.

Behir are suffering already and it's only the first chapter πŸ₯±. Their beautiful daily routine has been interrupted πŸ₯Ί.

Oh Mahir! He's in so much pain. The children are so young. How will they feel when they realize their mother doesn't remember them?

I felt every emotion that you wanted to show and all the details work perfectly with this.

This time you have set the story in Mumbai. I will miss your descriptions of Italy and your Italian!

Thank you for writing another story. Make this story longer than the last one. Oh and I have commented quickly on your story this time. Update SOON πŸ˜†

CLAIREEE MY BUDDY πŸ€— 
Areeeyy I told you on instaaa.. you just saw it now.. How can i forget you.. Never.. 

Yess they needed to suffer to get some beautiful moments.. But dont worry happy moments will also come.. πŸ˜‰  Ohh yaa.. Mumbai a city i know nothing about.. πŸ˜† I will take some help from ash and varshu... πŸ˜‰

This time the story will be longer.. And more then 10 chapters for sure.. πŸ˜‰ 

And next chapter coming soon.. 

Thanku for your sweet review.. Claire... πŸ€—
sarahgul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Stardust91

Sarah this is amazing...i could see Mahir in the scene where he said he couldn't do it alone and Bella needed to come back

It's beautiful.

Thank you Siya..  πŸ˜› 
Glad that you liked it.. πŸ˜‰
sarahgul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varsha001

Finally a new ff to readπŸ˜‰

Its too good to readπŸ‘...all types of emotions-happy😊 ,sad😭...cant wit to read the next chapter

Thanku varshuuu πŸ€— 

Next chapter coming soon... Thora sa intezaar.. πŸ˜†
sarahgul thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Great story. Great start. Inspired by the vow and 50 first dates. Does it mean that Bella might never recover her memories? Please continue soon.

Thank you Nuomi ji.. πŸ˜‰ 

Hm... i will not give you any spoiler πŸ˜†... But the story will be a bit different for sure.. πŸ˜† 

Glad that you liked it. 
sarahgul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monali5

Loved it. The Vow is my favorite movie! 

Thanku Monali... 

Yes my fav too.. πŸ˜‰ 

Glad that you liked it. 
Edited by sarahgul - 5 years ago
Mahi114 thumbnail
Loved it
Continue soon plz
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarahgul

Ash baba thanku for your sweet words!! πŸ€— 

After the flashback scene about behir's kids meera and dhruv in n3.. I wanted to make a story about them.. Then i saw  Vow  again for a couple of days ago.. And I began to imagine behir in that story... 

So thats how i came with this idea of behir and their kids.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Btw i also got inspired by mahirs ML TRACK.. πŸ€£

I am so happy that you could feel mahir's emotions.. And how hard he is trying to make everything work.. 

ash thankuu for telling me how it is in mumbai regarding weather.. I dont know anything about it.. So thank you my mumbaiyah girl.. I might need your help for more details about mumbai.. πŸ˜† what a bummer i made regarding spring..!! πŸ€£

aww I made you cry!! awww ash aajaa jhappi πŸ€—

It will not be a cry story for sure.. Lots of happines are also in the store.. πŸ˜‰

Thankkuuu for your amazing review..!!  πŸ‘

You just let me know what help you need with the local information. I will help to the best of my ability. πŸ˜‰ 

And yes I guessed you didn't know about the weather. So I mentioned. I can help you everything except for local trains related info. I have never traveled by them and nor do I intend to. πŸ˜›

And yes even i am feeling inspired by the ML. ML track is on the way in my FF as well. πŸ˜‰

And I am so happy that there will be happy stuff as well. Look forward to the next chapter. πŸ˜ƒ

Aww πŸ€—
Edited by The.Wanderer - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

You just let me know what help you need with the local information. I will help to the best of my ability.πŸ˜‰

And yes I guessed you didn't know about the weather. So I mentioned. I can help you everything except for local trains related info. I have never traveled by them and nor do I intend to.πŸ˜›

And yes even i am feeling inspired by the ML. ML track is on the way in my FF as well.πŸ˜‰

And I am so happy that there will be happy stuff as well. Look forward to the next chapter.πŸ˜ƒ

AwwπŸ€—

Sorry for butting in but what's wrong with the local train?
fortitudeoth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

You just let me know what help you need with the local information. I will help to the best of my ability.πŸ˜‰

And yes I guessed you didn't know about the weather. So I mentioned. I can help you everything except for local trains related info. I have never traveled by them and nor do I intend to.πŸ˜›

And yes even i am feeling inspired by the ML. ML track is on the way in my FF as well.πŸ˜‰

And I am so happy that there will be happy stuff as well. Look forward to the next chapter.πŸ˜ƒ

AwwπŸ€—

Have both of you teamed up and started writing memory losses in your stories? 😭

Edit: Ash, she needs help writing that SR OS she promised. Help her with that also πŸ˜† Edited by fortitudeoth - 5 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Sorry for butting in but what's wrong with the local train?

Clearly you have never been inside one in Mumbai. I will send you a PM. You check that out. πŸ˜‰ I don't want to spam Sarah's thread. πŸ˜†