abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
In every season there has been just one or 2 partner stunts at the most but this season almost every stunt is a partner stunt.

Although few partner stunts have been interesting like that scooter balancing and that rope walk, others have been boring.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes every week they come up with a partner stunt.Although most are good but the one with finding the keys within a water box was just plain boring just like the dice task.Hope they will come up with an interesting one.
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Priyanka Chopra hosted Season 5 and the format was partner stunts.

Celebrity were paired up with stunt mens and dude the tasks were unbelievable.

I feel CV's need to get those stunts back as audience has forgotten them as well as they were tough.

- Climbing the waterfall against the water current.

- Hanging under a running train and then helping your partner move to the roof to collect the flags from the sides of the train.

- Have to collect weights which are inside river and you cannot even stand as there is fire on top.
Paahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

I think Priyanka Chopra hosted Season 5 and the format was partner stunts.

Celebrity were paired up with stunt mens and dude the tasks were unbelievable.

I feel CV's need to get those stunts back as audience has forgotten them as well as they were tough.

- Climbing the waterfall against the water current.

- Hanging under a running train and then helping your partner move to the roof to collect the flags from the sides of the train.

- Have to collect weights which are inside river and you cannot even stand as there is fire on top.

OMGGG ... !!!!!!!!!
Did the contestants really do those stunts..i am feeling scared only imagining those stunts in my mind.Karna toh durr ki baat hai..i wonder how they did those stunts..This seasons stunts are nothing in comparison to those then.

IlaSandilya thumbnail
Yes i am also bored seeing anytime these partner stunts.But those two stunts u mentioned were awesome and actually very much challenging and difficult.
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes it is becoming monotonous now.Everytime they come up with a stunt.Do they were short of tasks or stunts so that they manages it by performing partner stunts?
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lo aaj toh pura episode hi partner stunt pe dedicated tha