Khatron Ke Khiladi - Jigar Pe Trigger

Aditya deciding his own substitution

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So unfair he got to decide his own substitution
Rohit should have sent vikas or harsh or zain
Punit wins every stunt so his win was assured

P.S I know aditya injury was bad but this substitution is annoying and not based on merit. I know the fact that punit also found it hard but my post is about unfair substitution. Also aly has health issues with breathing which punit doesn't have
Edited by priya185 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think that's the format. I may be wrong (I don't remember enough about a season once it's over), but I believe that in every season if there has been a substitution, the contestant got to decide who substituted for them.
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True, Avika's substitute was decided by Rohit Shetty when she was injured. So Adi's also should have been decided by him.

Or even better they should have brought no elimination this week because of a valid reason instead of wasting it like last week😕
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No i don't think so..
Aditya is very smart,he know Punit is the best to do a stunt on behalf of him.So he directly requested Punit but he did not even know that Rohit will grant his request to substitute Adi..Here Adi played a smart move and Rohit agreed with him.Rohit could have reject his request by asking someone else but he did not do that.That's the point.
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think the reason why Adi's wish for a strong contender was accepted because :

1) Adi himself is a strong contestant. Till date he hasn't given up any stunt. He hasn't done any dramas unlike others and so the team did not want to lose him.

2) Once the video airs with the requested contestant , Rohit couldn't deny it as it would have looked bad on his part.
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 5 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Majaan

No i don't think so..

Aditya is very smart,he know Punit is the best to do a stunt on behalf of him.So he directly requested Punit but he did not even know that Rohit will grant his request to substitute Adi..Here Adi played a smart move and Rohit agreed with him.Rohit could have reject his request by asking someone else but he did not do that.That's the point.

Once the request was aired , Rohit couldn't deny coz then it would have looked bad on Rohit's part.

Adi actually played a smart move by pitching Punits name. 

The only way this could have been avoided is by editing Adi's video.
priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

I think the reason why Adi's wish for a strong contender was accepted because :

1) Adi himself is a strong contestant. Till date he hasn't given up any stunt. He hasn't done any dramas unlike others and so the team did not want to lose him.

2) Once the video airs with the requested contestant , Rohit couldn't deny it as it would have looked bad on his part.

Yes the video should be edited 
why bring Punit on when he has 100% success rate
I feel vikas is equally as good as Aditya in terms of not giving up. Even harsh/zain would have given a tough fight

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya185

Yes the video should be edited 

why bring Punit on when he has 100% success rate
I feel vikas is equally as good as Aditya in terms of not giving up. Even harsh/zain would have given a tough fight

I can agree with you on the vikas part.Though Zain and Harsh are good but they had aborted tasks before.So I cannot agree with these two.Yes vikas could have done that but as Adi already wished and Rohit did not deny him as Abhilasha said it would have been looked bad.