Daayan

Akarsh is up to no good it seems!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Akarsh out of nowhere sweet talking with jhanvi at the end of the episode wanting to take her out somewhere to give her a surprise and saying that now that we are married we should start over seemed so obviously suspicious. I have a feeling, given that nandini wasn't shown all this episode either, that wherever akarsh is taking jhanvi involves nandini and emotionally torturing jhanvi ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think because of Jhanvi's repetitive apology he agreed to start afresh with her. Also it was the first time Jhanvi actually went out of her way to show her care for him, else last time it was Akarsh who forced her to confess in front of all.  He also always loved Jhanvi , though it was completely foolish of him to do that engagement thing just to make Jhanvi jealous but still he also loves her since school.
Looking at promos, now they will focus on daayan possessing Jhanvi and may be they will show Akarsh helping her out of it.
But Akarsh doesn't know that Jhanvi did all this to save kids' life and he trusts Nandini too much to believe that she would try to get Jhanvi killed so him forgiving Jhanvi go easily looks so absurd for a character like Akarsh. But when it is Jhanvi, he moulds his rules.😛 Deep down his heart he knows that Jhanvi won't do such a big thing unnecessarily and there is some solid positive motive behind all this. He knows she has a good heart. And also in heart he always anted to marry her since long time ðŸ˜›
I hope they don't show mental or physical torture stuff. It is way too cliche and common now a days in dramas. Like a person loved her but yet continuously tormenting her physically or mentally not trying to understand her. First hurt her and then when she is in pain, then show romance track.
What so ever it may be but they have undeniably great chemistry onscreen. I wish they show more scenes of them and show more of their past story. I quite liked them yesterday, Jhanvi understanding him and realising how she is hurting him and people around her in her fight against Daayan and how Akarsh in anger also cared for Jhanvi and saved Veer only for her sake. 
One thing which struck me was that if it was Akarsh who had filed a case against Veer to get him arrested for tress-passing his hotel, he could easily take it back and police won't put Veer in lockup . 😕 But since this is drama, can't expect much of logic. ðŸ˜›

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 5 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You never know what's in his mind. It might be he really wants to give her a chance or else he wants to torture her. But now that he knows she went with her brother in law for bhoot pret, he might change his mind and actually use Nandini to make her jealous as she lied to him again. 
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

There isn't any Daayan forum anymore ? ðŸ¤”

No found it... it's hard to find it. ðŸ¤”

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 4 years ago