Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Harmankav

Great one dear...nice story...want to read more...pls continue soon...n do me pm when ever you update.. 

thanks for your appreciation. .will pm you..
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Lima for your story on our dear Mehrya πŸ‘ πŸ‘.
Beautifully written and I loved reading it.
Beautiful dare encounter between Mehrya πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›.
Waiting to see their encounter after leap.
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesom chapter dear loved it 
wow what a dare mehak sharma maza agaya 
yeh kya one and half year leap πŸ˜‰
chalo koi na but WC Rajiv ka hi ya asli owner SK hi
dekhthe hi inka pehla mulakath kaisa hoga 
pls update soon πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: josejen

Congrats Lima for your story on our dear Mehrya πŸ‘ πŸ‘.
Beautifully written and I loved reading it.
Beautiful dare encounter between Mehrya πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›.
Waiting to see their encounter after leap.

thank you so much for reading it..glad you enjoyed reading it..

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

awesom chapter dear loved it 

wow what a dare mehak sharma maza agaya 
yeh kya one and half year leap  πŸ˜‰
chalo koi na but WC Rajiv ka hi ya asli owner SK hi
dekhthe hi inka pehla mulakath kaisa hoga 
pls update soon πŸ˜›

thank you so much for reading it..glad you like it..
No WC ka owner rajiv hi hai. Maine yaha sk ko kuch aur hi profession diaπŸ˜›
Will continue soon

Plzz ignore typos and errors.  Hope you will enjoy reading it.

Chapter- 2

At sharma house..

Shravan ,mehek's older brother return from Bangalore today after six months. He was on a training session for his job which he joined 1 year ago. He is a marketing executive there.

Shravan returned to his house with a colleague cum friend and taking blessings from his mom and dad..
Shravan introduces his friend to his parents.."ma papa this is shaurya..shaurya khanna, my friend and colleague. He works in IT department. He is also from delhi.We met at the training and in last six months we bonded really good together.
Then he must also be a video game freek..both the friends turned towards the voice who said it..
Shravan grinned towards his sister and took a step to hug her saying choti u are absolutely right..

Nehal is always right she said playfully...so don't you introduce me to your hot and handsome friend. "Nehal" shravan give her a warning look..
O come on bhai..handsome ko handsome nehi to aur kya bulaye...Nehal made a face " ok ok.. i am not flirting ".

Meera sharma and sunil sharma laughed at their youngest daughter's naughtyness and sunil sharma left as he has to leave to go back to his shop.

Shravan introduces his little sister to his friend. Shaurya said so this is the lady who is getting married soon. Shravan said no she is the other one..the sweet one...Nehal made a pout at that. Ma where is mehek, shravan asked. Nehal said di is still at work.She has an evening shift today.

Shaurya ate evening snacks with them and praise the food made by meera sharma and left.

After dinner at sharma house,
They were all together after almost six months. Mehek made her big brother's fav chocolate rasmalai and all of them are enjoying it.
"Sanjeev called today to talk about the roka, they want the roka to be done soon", sunil told them.
"What's so hurry to get her married , she has just started her career. Let her enjoy her life a bit", shravan told them.
"We can't get good proposal whenever we want. We know the parmers since ages..they are good and respected family. Sanjeev vai saab is your father's childhood friend", meera tried to make shravan understand. "Sanjeev and pammi adore mehek so much. They will treat mehek as their own daughter and also they live in the closest neighbourhood, mehek can visit here whenever she want and we will be also in peace knowing that she is living very near to us".sunil added. "Aisi baat hai to pass wali makan ke chintu ( chintu is a 4 year old kid who lives in the nextdoor)se shaadi karwado mehek ki, ladka cute hai, family bhi badiya hai aur wo mehek ko bohot pasand bhi karta hai and mehek jab chahe ghar asakti hai", shravan said. Nehal started giggling hearing shravan's word. Mehek's parents were shaking head dissapointed by their elder son's word.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Nehal got up to open the door. Sonal came and greeted everyone. Mehek is shocked seeing sonal at this time but didn't say anything in front of her family. Sonal please sit , i am bringing chocolate rasmalai for you , saying this mehek headed towards the kitchen giving sonal a smirk and sonal gave a shy smile to her.

As sonal is like their family member they resume their discussion in front of her.
Papa i understand sanjeev uncle and pammy anti are very good natured people but their only son ajay is nothing like them. He is a bloody show off. Mehek will not be happy with him , shravan trying to show his point to his parents. "What show off, i never seen him showing off anything ",meera said. Because he only show off in front of us but act polite in front of you people. He always try to show himself superior to others when we met like he has this car, gone to this party, have this watch, buying this property bla bla. But we all know he just showing off using his old family money, nothing achieved by himself".Meera just rolled her eyes listening his son's point. "Ma papa you are not getting it. He always try to make other people feel smaller in front of him and for me its not a good human nature"." Every people has some flaw..no one is perfect", sunil try to reason. Bt papa ajay is too much. You guys have met my friend shaurya today. He is also from a very big and well established family. He is the son of the owner of khanna textile but he wants to do something on his own and he never show off his family status or try to make other feel smaller." So hum kya uss shaurya se mehek ki shaadi karwade ", said sunil frustrated. No papa i am not saying this but try to understand. Beta tum agar aise hi ladko ki galtiya dhundne baith jao ge to mehek ki shaadi hone se rahi.ya we know you really care for your sister but shaadi bia ke mamle me thoda flexible hona padta hai. Shravan sighed frustratedly knowing he is unable to make his parents understand his point and said whatever you people want to do do, saying this he left . So we should start preparation for roka meera said. Suneel said , ya of course. Mehek is listening all this from kitchen. 

After some time, at mehek's room,
what's the matter sonal janeman, how you remember me all of a sudden, Mehek asked in a teasing tone. Sonal make an angry pout. Why? can't i come to meet my best friend and moreover tomorrow is sunday so think of a sleep over at your house and your house has a better environment. Ohho ye baat hai mehek chuckled. Yap better environment as now my bhai has returned, right sonal? Sonal's jaw dropped. "Don't act so surprise. I am your bff and i know you have a crush on my brother since so long." Sonal blushed and said so you don't have a problem if we will be in a relationship. "No not at all, why will i have problem. Moreover i will be the happiest if my bff become my bhabi." Sonal sighed and said very less chance as tera bhai to mujhe ghas bhi nehi dalta. Mehek giggled and said ya i know he is kind of jerk. Both the friend giggled. But mehek in a serious note i think shravan is right about ajay and i know you also don't like ajay that much. So why are you saying yes to this proposal. Mehek sighed and told that "its my parents decision and i have never opposed them and ajay is not that bad just he .." mehek become silent as she know Shravan is absolutely right and she has no words in ajay's defence.
Sonal shaked her head.."just he? " " Rehne de na sonal, kuch aur baat karte hai." Sonal said "ok" and they were lost in their own thoughts. Btw mehek who is this shaurya khanna asked sonal. Mehek shrugged and said don't know. Suddenly nehal popped into mehek's room and said ohho talking about hot boys and that without me. So shaurya is hot? Sonal asked. Nehal excitedly sat on the bed and said yap smoking hot, total macho man, beautiful eyes, bearded chiseled jawline, mind blowing smile and also really sweet. He is bhai's colleague, friend and new gaming partner i guess. He came today at our house to drop bhai. "Sounds interesting", said sonal. Mehek asked nehal so why are you so excited about him, kya chakkar hai. Nehal said koi chakkar nehi hai, mein to aise hi bol rahi thi. And for God sake he is bhai's friend.I don't want to face bhai's wrath saying this she left from there and mehek and sonal started to chit chat about anything and everything and fallen in sleep after some hours.

Precap: Mehrya will meet but will mehek able to recognise shaurya?

Note: as a mehrya fan, i know this chapter is really dissapointing, as there is no mehrya interaction. Plzz spare me. I will try to come up with better chapter next time.

Edited by friendlyghost08 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Res 😳
UnresπŸ˜›
Thanks.for the update LimaπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
It is superb update and so beautifully written...jus loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
So mehek is getting engaged to Ajay parmar ...i really hope shaurya will made special.entry on her roka or something before the roka. 
Eagerly waiting for their meeting and hope mehek bro will actually give a thaught on his sentence which he gradually pass during their argument with parents regarding mehek marriage. 
I am.eagerly waiting for next update πŸ˜›
Do continue.sooonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by AD04 - 5 years ago
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for this beautiful update Lima behen...πŸ€—
Beautifully written...πŸ‘
So langoor Ajay's entry is also on cards...πŸ˜†
Well am enjoying the suspense build in for mehrya's meet...πŸ˜›
I guess Shaurya will be able to recognise her..πŸ˜‰
But Mehak..am not sure.
May be it"ll take some time..πŸ˜†
Or a closeup look can do wonders...when she'll identify his eyes and the mole above his lips..☺️
Eagerly waiting and super excited for the next chapter...
Do update soon...πŸ˜ƒ
And do send me a PM..😊

abn0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful update..i loved it. 
The way you are planning to progress story, seems will be long one.. stretch as much as you can..your flow is natural..😊

Eagarly waiting for Mehrya meetπŸ˜‰

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Lima for the update enjoy reading. So now Shaurya is in town and visited Sharmas too. Mehak agree to marry Ajay bcs her parents want it. So now awaiting for the meet up... do continue soon. have a great day