Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Barni

DERMA - when the soul comes to tears,

Unbearable pain you may be stuck...

Pain, fear, hopelessness spreads, permeates through and complete fusion with the unknown gives rise to a terrible scream, a scream of horror... And then through physical pain comes the understanding that payback for what he did is inevitable, that he will never be able to wash off... he seemed to be in a thick fog, where nothing is visible and it is unclear what to do and where to go. If it wasn't for the pain, he probably wouldn't have remembered what he did to the old man. Life is such that you have to pay for everything. Barun is a great actor, he once again showed that he can revive his characters. He brilliantly showed all the emotions of his character, I do not think that everyone can so subtly portray the pain and helplessness of the character. Love you Barun!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘ to you for such perfect impression write up on Barun's talent... Truly well written!
snerm thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail
If he were pulling off her clothes without paying attention to her, it would have been violence. Here the director showed exactly what the girl does not mind easy, meaningless communication with a stranger.
Regina.BS thumbnail
This short film is a little masterpiece. In it, everything is thought out to the smallest detail, neither add nor subtract. Attentive viewers in each frame can understand a special meaning Well, for example, a girl undresses not for an extra piquancy of the moment, but in order to more fully reveal the character of the heroine - emancipation on the verge of licentiousness, a focus on getting pleasure here and now. And besides, a parallel is clearly visible - the soul of the girl is also naked before karma, as is the soul of Anthony. This subtext is obvious. I like that there are no details in the film that would distract from the main thing, which would complicate the perception of the plot of the film. Despite the gloomy content, the film looks very easy, in one breath. Everything is very concise, but understandable. Any understatement is compensated by the plot itself. And only the final remain open - each spectator himself assumes how the tortures of Tony ended. 
I'm in love with this movie. It's perfect.

Yes! Maybe!... to each her own different impression but one conclusion is common to allπŸ˜ƒ...Barun😳 makes the film perfect!...This film- Barun= Nothing
Barni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

πŸ‘ to you for such perfect impression write up on Barun's talent... Truly well written!

Thanks, Neha! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
I e-mailed you the gifs, did you get them?

Short film Derma struck me to the core, I'm still under impression.I never thought about what happens to people mired in vices...
On my part, there was complete rejection and disregard for the descended people, and now I seem to have opened my eyes and I began to understand their pain. Barun his stunning acting, awakened in my heart strings of compassion. 

imfanbarunsobti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It seems to me that everything is very well done in the film, there is nothing superfluous, everything is exactly as it should be. Every scene in the film is a masterpiece, even nature complements the impression of the film.  And the game of Barun at the absolute height of his acting skills of extra class.  It is noticeable that he put his whole soul into this role - emotions, gestures, facial expressions, voice, gait - everything perfect for his character Anthony.  That there is only one scene in the shower, just tear of the aorta, so many emotions, goose bumps all over my body ...  And the last scene in the house of the old tattoo artist is his bowed head and his scream that echoed over the mountains, and the skin stretched out on the frame ...Brrr ... it's creepy ...  Although Anthony and scoundrel, but I felt sorry for him to tears
Originally posted by: Barni

Thanks, Neha! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
I e-mailed you the gifs, did you get them?

Short film Derma struck me to the core, I'm still under impression.I never thought about what happens to people mired in vices...
On my part, there was complete rejection and disregard for the descended people, and now I seem to have opened my eyes and I began to understand their pain. Barun his stunning acting, awakened in my heart strings of compassion. 

Thanks so very much!...they are beautiful GIFS exactly what I needed. So genuine thanks. I replied on your mail id.

Barun in this film is stuck to me to the core...his performance will stay with me lifelong... like some hollywood actors where I loved their act...till date I used to call him Bollywood star find... now with this film I can call him Hollywood deserving star.πŸ˜ƒ
binc0802 thumbnail

I love everything about this film. In that short period of time they showed so many things about Anthony. In the beginning he is arrogant and angry. 

Later when he felt pain and blood coming from the tattoo, he is in shock and frustrated. 

At that time, he saw a girl and acts in the moment but he asked the girl then only he reacted that's why nothing awkward in that scene. 

At that time, he didn't take that tattoo infection seriously. Later, when the tattoo began to grow and the pain also became worse, then he realized the seriousness of that and he started searching about that. 

Then the fear started inside him.

Barun as Anthony nailed it. He showed all emotions excellent. Not only acting I loved his body language also. Never at one place I didn't see Barun in Anthony. The most amazing thing is he showed pain also in 3 different ways. In the starting he showed in frustrated way, in the middle little scared way and at the end in a lot worse way. I was amazed how he show difference entering that hut in the starting (with out in his sense) and at the ending (with guilt and pain). In the end they even didn't show his face clearly but with body language we understand his pain and guilt and we feel for him. Like this so many things are there. He again proved, he can do any kind of acting if its good script. I am so happy that he is getting good work.

Overall its good team work. Every thing is good. Its very different and nice effort. Applauds to whole team πŸ‘

Edited by binc0802 - 5 years ago
Hima, beautiful clips. I most agree on the point of Barun''s body language. In the first short itself the body language when he stops the bike, he gets off, turns back again...his steps are faltering then.
And in the last shot he steps out from jeep, his steps are again faltering but there''s a huge age difference seen so clearly in his body language.

The direction is beautiful at this point, the same mountain road, winding and difficult path signifying life itself! The way he first comes on bike , the careless youth...I don't need anybody kind of impression...and later the jeep, showing your dependency on someone else.

Wonderful direction and simply mind boggling body language by Barun. He has embodied Anthony.
 And done it in a way that your sympathies go to Anthony at the end...others fade out in background.
Posted: 4 years ago

Derma is a short film, but with Barun's expressions in each frame, if we start writing about those, this will be longest thread.😊