Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It has to be a raaz where Happy's rebellion counts. Perhaps, he has done wrong to a girl or something? Where Happy will feel like he needs punishment.
angel81 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think rockys truth is his mother was raped and got pregnant. kulwant let the baby live because he wasnt sure it was his or the rapist baby. And because of tht kulwant could never accept the fact tht rocky was his son. Thts why he hates rocky so much.Edited by angel81 - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shivalensis

Knowing Gul Khan, he's probably  a werewolf or a vampire.. 

🤣 C'mon! Aren't we taking the damon comparison a little too far now? ðŸ˜†
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: angel81

I think rockys truth is his mother was raped and got pregnant. kulwant let the baby live because he wasnt sure it was his or the rapist baby. And because of tht kulwant could never accept the fact tht rocky was his son. Thts why he hates rocky so much.

Nah! Kulwant is clearly a man of principle. Not the type of man to punish a child for something that isn't their fault whatsoever. The way he treats rocky and says you are not my son, shows that he is kulwants son but there is something that rocky did that makes kulwant strongly disproving of him and rocky knows the reason for the disapproval. 
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
Must have killed someone out of rage or accidentally