Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Good Morning Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome Vibha to our Virtual home, where in we share our joys, sorrow and everything under the sun.

Don't know what happened with imgur, not able to upload pictures.

Have a good day guys๐Ÿ˜Š

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Feels so nice to be back in our nest with a relaxed mind, thank you all for your love and support!๐Ÿค—

Nado, Branka's return to Belgrade is postponed, so whenever she returns there, she will get in touch with us as her PC in Zagreb is not functioning!

Padma, best wishes once more for the function and to your son! Under your able guidance, everything will go on smoothly.

Hope our Dragice is getting better, missing her beautiful presence.

So Madi, I am here to give you company now, hope you are working zealously on your next chapter for the competition.

Hope Avi, Riya, Tulasi are well in their world, have a good day everyone!

56 Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images 22
#goodmorning #buenosdias #happysaturday #morningprayer #godbless #quoteoftheday #positivethoughts #wordsofwisdom #positivemindset #happyweekend

Thank you Vibha๐Ÿค— hope all rituals went off smoothly.
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

hi
Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi, Nado ,๐Ÿค— how is the weather at your place ? Hope all is fine with our Branka.๐Ÿ˜Š Good morning .๐Ÿค— 

Related image

Hello Madi ๐Ÿค—

Here is the temperature in the plus. For the weekend they predict that they will be over 10 degrees. I hope that this time will take time. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

hugs
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Feels so nice to be back in our nest with a relaxed mind, thank you all for your love and support!๐Ÿค—

Nado, Branka's return to Belgrade is postponed, so whenever she returns there, she will get in touch with us as her PC in Zagreb is not functioning!

Padma, best wishes once more for the function and to your son! Under your able guidance, everything will go on smoothly.

Hope our Dragice is getting better, missing her beautiful presence.

So Madi, I am here to give you company now, hope you are working zealously on your next chapter for the competition.

Hope Avi, Riya, Tulasi are well in their world, have a good day everyone!

56 Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images 22
#goodmorning #buenosdias #happysaturday #morningprayer #godbless #quoteoftheday #positivethoughts #wordsofwisdom #positivemindset #happyweekend

Welcome back to our dear Vibha. ๐Ÿค—

have a great day
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome Vibha to our Virtual home, where in we share our joys, sorrow and everything under the sun.

Don't know what happened with imgur, not able to upload pictures.

Have a good day guys๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello Padmaja ๐Ÿ˜Š

have a great day
nn027 thumbnail

The language of friendship is not words but meaning
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Nado, loved your quote so much, truly, the language of friendship is meaning and not words, which is why you and Dragice and some other ex-yu friends are so close to us!๐Ÿค—

Padma, all rituals went off smoothly and with reverence!

Madi, hope Hemu is fine now and back to normal! Thank you for the love and warmth you always extend to me.

Have a great day everyone! Some gyan for today!

Don't wait for things to get better. Life will always be complicated. Learn to be happy right now, otherwise youll run out of time
Viswasruti thumbnail
Vibha , at present I was completely soaked under the shower of your Gyan! All the quotes are very relevant and wonderful.๐Ÿค— 
Good morning friends. Have a nice day.
Image result for rose day quotes
Image result for happy winter morning
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Very true Nado . โค๏ธThere is no need for a language to express love and sorrow, a glimpse of a smile and a  tiny tear will tell you thousands of stories written in human history since time immemorial. ๐Ÿค— No need of a language to express intense and in-depth feelings, man is inherently a good reader of silent messages, it is an inherent quality! Every dream will have its own theme and a way of expression may be there is no need of a language to convey your inner feelings to you!! Love ... another strong emotion which doesn't need any language to express it !!! Isn't it enough to express the most beautiful love ... our friendship with a smiling Rose on this Rose Day to all my friends?!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Vrlo istinito Nado. HeartThere je ne trebate za jezik brza ljubav i tuga, uvid u osmijeh i suzu malen e vam rei tisue pria napisana u ljudskoj povijesti od pamtivijeka.Zagrljaj potrebe jezika za izraavanje intenzivne i in-dubina osjeaja, ovjek je po sebi dobar itatelj tihe poruke, priroenu kvalitetu!Svaki san e imati svoju temu i nain izraavanja svibanj biti nema potrebe jezika prenijeti svoje osjeaje na vas!Ljubav.. .druga snane emocije koje ne treba bilo koji jezik izraziti!!!Nije li dovoljno izraziti najljepe ljubavi... nae prijateljstvo s nasmijana Rose na Rose danas svim mojim prijateljima?!
Happy Rose Day friends .โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
Image result for rose day quotes