cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Sun set on Godavari River.

Good Night Friends😊
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Hello my dear friends 🤗

Here I am in this early hour of my morning, guess some of you are already awake to great a dawn. In three hours I will start my traveling back to Zagreb, and this last two days were truly so hectic for me, lots of things to do and too little time. So I came here to greet you all and to tell you that you are always on my mind and in my heart... ❤️ 🤗

Belated Maha Shivratri to all of you my dear friends. ❤️ May Lord Shiva bless you and your families with his love and keep you safe wherever you go 🤗🤗🤗

Welcome back my dear Padmaja 🤗  It is good to have you back among us. ❤️
Beautiful sunset on Godavari River, you were lucky to whitness it...

Beautiful Quotes Vibha, my dear friend...Thank you for keeping this pages moving...❤️

Good to see you Avi. ❤️ Please give a huge kiss to Abhi from me ❤️

Hope all is fine with Madi and her family, guess she should soon be back home. Hope to hear from her soon ❤️

I am sure that Nada has a lots of things to do in and around her house, since Spring came earlier this year, and days are sunny and warm. ❤️

Hope Dragica is fine too, enjoying in beautiful days. Missing her around here...❤️

Now, I am sure that my mother already talked with my cousine about new PC that we are planning to buy, so I am pretty sure that we will solve this problem latest during the Weekend. As soon as I will be able to go OL I will come here to greet you. Untill than I am sending you my love and lots of regards, tight hugs and best of wishes...Take care...God bless you all...🤗🤗🤗  Love you all ❤️ See you soon 😊

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends 🤗

Here I am in this early hour of my morning, guess some of you are already awake to great a dawn. In three hours I will start my traveling back to Zagreb, and this last two days were truly so hectic for me, lots of things to do and too little time. So I came here to greet you all and to tell you that you are always on my mind and in my heart... ❤️ 🤗

Belated Maha Shivratri to all of you my dear friends. ❤️ May Lord Shiva bless you and your families with his love and keep you safe wherever you go 🤗🤗🤗

Welcome back my dear Padmaja 🤗  It is good to have you back among us. ❤️
Beautiful sunset on Godavari River, you were lucky to whitness it...

Beautiful Quotes Vibha, my dear friend...Thank you for keeping this pages moving...❤️

Good to see you Avi. ❤️ Please give a huge kiss to Abhi from me ❤️

Hope all is fine with Madi and her family, guess she should soon be back home. Hope to hear from her soon ❤️

I am sure that Nada has a lots of things to do in and around her house, since Spring came earlier this year, and days are sunny and warm. ❤️

Hope Dragica is fine too, enjoying in beautiful days. Missing her around here...❤️

Now, I am sure that my mother already talked with my cousine about new PC that we are planning to buy, so I am pretty sure that we will solve this problem latest during the Weekend. As soon as I will be able to go OL I will come here to greet you. Untill than I am sending you my love and lots of regards, tight hugs and best of wishes...Take care...God bless you all...🤗🤗🤗  Love you all ❤️ See you soon 😊

Aww, hugs and love to you Branka, can understand how it is with you! Wishing you a safe and happy trip and hope you have  a good time! Loved the quotes and images so much and hopefully you will soon be in touch with us on your new laptop!🤗
Eleanor Roosevelt quote: Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. - Spiritual Quotes To Live By

Edited by vibraj - 5 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Hey, I can quote and post but not able to post a new one😕, so posting from phone!

Will surely miss Branka till she returns. But happy to see Padma back. Avi, wonderful quotes, so meaningful and sweet. Hope all well with everyone! Have a good day!
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Have a happy and nice trip Branka . ❤️ 
Welcome back Padmaja.🤗 
Lovely quotes Vimaa.🤗 
Good morning friends. 
Related image
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Branka wishing you a pleasant trip and waiting to meet you soon.

Thank you all for your warm welcome😊

Good day all of you😊
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day.🤗 
Related image
Image result for good morning message
Viswasruti thumbnail
Really missed you all my dear friends.🤗 
Padma happy to see you back with a wonderful river picture .❤️ 
Branka, have a safe journey.🤗 
Vibha , nice quotes. 🤗 
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Branka wishing you a pleasant trip and waiting to meet you soon.

Thank you all for your warm welcome😊

Good day all of you😊

Hi, Padma good morning . Hope you are feeling a bit relieved now from all the work successfully completed there. 🤗  
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Have a happy and nice trip Branka . ❤️ 

Welcome back Padmaja.🤗 
Lovely quotes Vimaa.🤗 
Good morning friends. 
Related image
Related image

Hi, Avi happy to see you here with wonderful quotes .🤗 
Hope you are taking good care of our youngest member Abhi !😃