Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It was an okay episode with one or two filler scenes here and there.

The episode continued with Dhanu giving her mom's ear ring to Raghu,He accepted it saying he taking it for her self respect or whatever it is..

Their interactions were random,Raghu desperately wanted to dance with her and Aslam controlling him as usual.

Dhanu's sisters went to meet curly haired guy to thank him thinking that he was the one saved their father.That guy was stealing someone's wallet at the same time ๐Ÿ˜† and he thought they are praising him for stealing and he thinks that he wants to make them join his gunda group as they also like these things.๐Ÿ˜†.It was a random filler scene.

Then Savitri,Nani random dancing while RD watching them together where our banda staring at her..Then Dhanak left to her house to look after his father as her sisters were not there.

Then Raghu's dream sequence of Dancing with her,but they played only BG music without the actual song shown in previous precaps lol.And also they scrapped the part of him imagining in Dhanu in the place of curly haired guy.

Then he planned something to dance with her.He convinced his mom  somehow saying that he had to take a revenge on her by making her dance infront of her as she irritated his mom on her birthday by asking to lessen the volume.And savitri asked  to promise to make her dance๐Ÿ˜†.

Then Raghu's silly teenage antics๐Ÿ˜†...he writes "come down for 2 mins" on a paper and throws it into Dhanu 's house๐Ÿ˜†.Dhanak reads it and comes down.Then he gave her headphones asking to listen to the song๐Ÿ˜†.they played ..Marathi version of Bhidne lage with marati lyrics. lol...then random dancing of him around Dhanu๐Ÿ˜†.Then she was like "i didnt understand lyrics as it is in Marathi,but tune is good"๐Ÿ˜†... He gave them to shield the effect of loud music to avoid inconveinience to his father๐Ÿ˜†.Dhanu gets impressed with his gesture and taking him to meet her father by holding his hand,Raghu is in dilemma..๐Ÿ˜†..

A small scene of Maya skidding on the ground due to oil spilling or whatever it is..lol

In all the scenes Dhanu somewhat bitching about Savitri and praising him and he deviating topic whenever she talks about his mother๐Ÿ˜†.This will blast into his face badly one day if he continues like this๐Ÿ˜†...

Precap:

Raghu was like "Some minister is attending...I have to do couple dance,but my partner(Maya)  is not ready/got injured.So can you help  me with the dance"..๐Ÿ˜†.Dhanu was like.." i can understand the problem but i cant dance with you..." ๐Ÿ˜†.It seems she is already quite comfortable with Raghu as she already started talking putting her hand on his shoulder in the precap or it is just me thinking too much๐Ÿ˜†...

Based on the update,it might sound silly but the episodes are like that  only in this week๐Ÿ˜†...nothing much substantial ,just filler kind of stuff/interactions,but it was okay episode..liked small interactions of RD but i hope they show some mature kind of interaction from Raghu's side as he is behaving like teenager and sometimes his LAFS sounds silly to me but somehow actors are impressing me,so looking forward to the episodes..Lets see this show will sustain my interest or not.

This forum is dead๐Ÿ˜†..its like i am talking/blabbering with my ownself ...lol๐Ÿ˜†...i hope this forum become more active some day๐Ÿ˜†...and i hope the writers give something substantial in RD scenes to talk/discuss about their scenes...lol..

Edit:

Sorry they actually played Marathi version of "Pehli baar..." with Marathi lyrics lol๐Ÿ˜†.By mistake i had written "Bhidne lage" in my update,i think i am obsessed with "bhidne lage"๐Ÿ˜†

They scrapped/muted  that marathi version of "Pehli baar...hai ji" in Voot lol...you can watch it in this external link,it is not deleted here:

Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the updates. I read them always!!
Question, this Bhidne lage is this an original soundtrack for Gathbandhan??

Any idea??
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Thanks for the updates. I read them always!!

Question, this Bhidne lage is this an original soundtrack for Gathbandhan??

Any idea??

YES,Bhidne lage is an original soundtrack of Gathbandhan.

Did you watch the episode on Voot??
Sorry for small mistake in my update lol.Go through the "Edit" portion in my review ๐Ÿ˜†.

If you watched it in Voot,then watch it once again in the link i provided if you want to hear Marathi version of "Pehli baar"๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
thank you yaar foe external links i am annoyed by the same tune on voot it ruins all the essence
BTW the song is from sairat original of dhadak and here it is the actual song. i don't understand a word but the music and lyrics is love am always humming what a soundtrack

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmU1ZsXUbG0[/YOUTUBE]

this just tells you how much just translation takes the essence away sorry  but the hindi version of film or songs is no match even zinghaat is ruined pathetically in hindi 
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

thank you yaar foe external links i am annoyed by the same tune on voot it ruins all the essence

BTW the song is from sairat original of dhadak and here it is the actual song. i don't understand a word but the music and lyrics is love am always humming what a soundtrack

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmU1ZsXUbG0[/YOUTUBE]

this just tells you how much just translation takes the essence away sorry  but the hindi version of film or songs is no match even zinghaat is ruined pathetically in hindi 

You are welcome :)...You can find the episodes uploaded in this website sharply at 9:30 PM IST daily...i mean as soon as the episodes ends on TV lol...

Thanks for sharing the video of original version in Sairat...It is too good:)
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

YES,Bhidne lage is an original soundtrack of Gathbandhan.

Did you watch the episode on Voot??
Sorry for small mistake in my update lol.Go through the "Edit" portion in my review ๐Ÿ˜†.

If you watched it in Voot,then watch it once again in the link i provided if you want to hear Marathi version of "Pehli baar"๐Ÿ˜†

I'm Canadian so can't watch it on Voot. I watch online on random websites... ๐Ÿ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

I'm Canadian so can't watch it on Voot. I watch online on random websites... ๐Ÿ˜†

You can access voot from here using vpn lol