KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Kamli kamli ki maardangi
bachpan mein kahin kho gaya
woh ab Kamli ki haath na aani

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 5 years ago
KD I am sorry , but this is not a funny situation, I am being mocked on a daily basis, why because I am a soft target, he is making fun of me when he does nto even know what happened in my life, he is making fun of my parents getting separated, that is not true

He is making fun of my childhood and he means to say that, my childhood was bad which is why I turned out to be like this, there is something wrong in his thoughts that, he is seeing the bad in everyone, maybe he has turned out to be a terrible humanbeing .

He keeps making direct attacks and he does it subtly, he keeps making fun of me ,keeps dissecting the post I make, I am nto even allowed to express myself here properly.

he knows parents are everyone's weakness , but he is portraying how he is a counsellor and is trying to help me, I don't need any help from him at all,he can go away from my life for good..

He thinks that,I am an easy target to make fun of, he enjoys making fun of me being alone which is nto true, I have my parents and family with me.

Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Kamli beta kaha chup gaya?

Jannath ka hoor nahi dekhna hain kya?๐Ÿ˜‰

Arrey yeh Kamli bhi na aisi golden opportunities ko kyun apne nanuk sa komal haathon se jaane deta hain.๐Ÿ˜†

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha786

KD I am sorry , but this is not a funny situation, I am being mocked on a daily basis, why because I am a soft target, he is making fun of me when he does nto even know what happened in my life, he is making fun of my parents getting separated, that is not true

He is making fun of my childhood and he means to say that, my childhood was bad which is why I turned out to be like this, there is something wrong in his thoughts that, he is seeing the bad in everyone, maybe he has turned out to be a terrible humanbeing .

He keeps making direct attacks and he does it subtly, he keeps making fun of me ,keeps dissecting the post I make, I am nto even allowed to express myself here properly.

Maha with vile worthless leeches like this the best thing to do is just laugh.
This leech just wants a reaction to feed his sad self because he's not getting the desired attention in his sad life.

Just yesterday he pmed me and said he's playing Big boss and mom swear he loves me.
So if he can take such oaths then isn't it expected of this vile leech to go onto other peoples parents?

I actually pity those that actually really know this kamli and have to put up with this sad,nasty,desparate piece of work.

Maha whatever happens u should know that I will always be there for u dear.

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Well what can we say to that. Someone who swears on their mum and then  keeps coming back to harrass females, tells us their true character.

He promised me few days ago that, he will not hurt me again and will leave the forum,he again PM'ed me few minutes ago, he claims to want good for me, but uses demeaning language consistently.

He was saying sorry to you as well KD and then tomorrow he would apoligize you again, then make fun of me, then apologize me, then mock you, and this cycle will keep going on and on, but no one will do anything about it

Such people's tongue have no wajood at all , he is just trying to taunt me al of the time, he wants no good for me and that is for sure.

he sent me this PM right now

CC: maha786

Originally posted by maha786

I was fake until yesterday, now I am strong, just few minutes ago, I was a doormat and slave,you change your opinion more fats than the weather.

You praise one person and put down the other,Rukhi is not dukhi,she stands upforepople, she fighst against bullies, she is here to have fun with her friends, hwo is she dukhi.

Why do you talk with people like us who are dukhi and have no life.

I will never ask questions about your personal life or your parents, but you intentionally did that for your sadistic pleasure.

Now that you got all of your answrrs,can you please leave because now you know why I don't have a life or why I am insecure, frustrated, third class, wahiyaat,doormat,slave, and how many names you have given me.

Now that you got your dose of entertainment, can you leave?

OK I am leaving...make one promise. be strong. and sorry for hurting you..but remember my DP...get out from comfort zone and you will rock..you are much more real and beautiful than dukhi rukhi and ASW daayan. ..best wishes..good bye Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ
I cant believe you guys buy all this bull**** 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
 Dedicated to my Prince Charming.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnPmxDUsZN0[/YOUTUBE]
CC: maha786
Originally posted by maha786
My morning started with seeing Teejay and Karanvir at Saba and Somi's house, I am so happy to see them going to their house,Khan Sisters are so welcoming and they also celebrated Teejay's birthday!!!
I knew they will visit their house since Somi and Saba live in Jaipur. The pictures and videos are posted on Somi and Saba's instagram accounts.
Somi and Saba's siblings and their mother were so excited to meet them, they are so adorable haha, I would also be excited if any celebrity comes to my house

If you insist, I can visit your home, I am also not less than any celebrityWink. BTW I think I was wrong about you. You have very kind heart and may be too innocent and saaf dil waali sensitive ladki. Anyway am sorry, if ever advertently or inadvertently I hurt you.

This is harassment, why is he asking me to come at my house?????????????

Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rukhi

๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ

I cant believe you guys buy all this bull**** 

Well I for one never bought the bridge that Kamli has been trying to sell๐Ÿ˜† and don't think anyone else is either.๐Ÿ˜†