Difference between 2 brothers

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Ek Bhai hai jo apna sara dukh bhulake apne behen ki khushi me khush ho raha hai n dusra bhai hai jisne apne he behen se uski sari khushiya cheen li..kitna BESHARAM hai ye kartik itna kaand karne ke baad bhi naksh se nazar mila raha hai..day by day kartik bas girta jaa raha hai😡 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By changing the character of Karthik so drastically they really butchered his credibility. He is not the same boy that Rajshri loved as her son.
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kartik chose saving naira's life 
over letting the baby cry to a comatose patient

Like i see what the writers are doing but it just so damn bad ethically honestly 

there was no doc saying naira could die nothing 

Kartik just assumed all of this and did this shit
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Like i see what the writers are doing but it just so damn bad ethically honestly 

@red, the baby would have stayed with his father and his family who are very much capable of looking after it. 
Going by the segments, Kaira are not doing an exceptional job that Naksh or Singhania's couldn't have done themselves. 
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Fari_15

@red, the baby would have stayed with his father and his family who are very much capable of looking after it. 
Going by the segments, Kaira are not doing an exceptional job that Naksh or Singhania's couldn't have done themselves. 

exactly
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

@bold_ Keerthi is in coma , not Naksh.

Moreover Naksh is looking absolutely fine in the episode. 

If nothing else the baby would have helped heal him  faster .

What Karthik did was he took decision of 5 lives single handedly which he did not have authority to.

He should have discussed and taken proper permission from Naksh before handing over the baby to Naira but he decided to steal the baby in all his senses for his own selfish motive.
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Baby will sense the tension and will not be happy with Kaira. Baby will feel calm with Naksh and laying beside Keerti because he will sense his mother's presence. Her scent and her body he will recognize.

If Naira finds out the truth and doesn't give the baby back to Naksh they are sabotaging her character too as Karthik has already been butchered.

For me Goenka's represent over the top drama but Singhania's represent a peaceful and loving home. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago