Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angrygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
All the best for the new ff junior.
The start does sound a little dark but here i m having full faith into u that u will do complete justise to it.

And please bear me for my health and work due to whihch i m not able to regular comment into the forum. 

But i truely love u all from the bottom of my heart.
MaddyPrasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: AntarGrewal

Thanks
What should I call you Maddy??
Yep I'll soon update it πŸ˜›

Yes

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice start Jr Anu.
First if this type of husband if I seen him in real I wud have chopped him and throw him into mixer and made him to chutney and feed the stray cats or less cruelty I wud have strangle him till his collar bone broken. This Shaurya is ruthless and cunning. How he can behave to some one especially his wife like that. He should have waited till his parents leave and talk to her in polite manner and show her the room and ask her to stay away from him not holding her hair and all. (When the ZKM scene was showing SK being nasty to Mehak during the 2nd marriage scene I did write to ask them to stop this type violent towards women) 
Do continue soon lets see whats this cruel husband has in store for his naive wife.
thank you for the dm
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
Why is Mehek even tolerating this wicked Shaurya? She should dump him ASAP, and start a new life. Maybe take up a job, or study further. She can at least confide the matter to her inlaws. Domestic violence shouldn't be accepted at any cost.
It was nice work AntarGrewal. πŸ˜Š
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
It's fantastic 
Mehek the poor soul πŸ˜­
Shaurya u gonna regret big time soon πŸ˜‘

Btw loved how well u managed to write via phone !

Amazing indeed πŸ‘πŸ˜³
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Woohoo...πŸ₯³
New story...that too dark one...that too from my JuniorπŸ‘β­οΈ
Ek din mein kya kya badal gaya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Hearty congratulations for your new story Junior...πŸ‘
Trust me...I wished to read something like this... ofcourse with a happy ending😳
Omg...it is so heartwrenching to see our Mehak like this.😭
SK is the baap of villains..
And why is he addressing her as potato sack??😑
Can't wait to read more..
The plot sounds very intense Junior...and you have penned it down really wellπŸ‘β­οΈ
Thanks a lot for the new story and PM..πŸ€—
Plz do continue soon..😊
AntarGrewal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AD04

Res

UnresπŸ˜›
Thanks for the another FF on mehrya ... .Congratulations Anu...u did fine job .. Omg this shaurya khannna... .How he is treating her...nobody is treating their maids even ... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Poor girl . ..She should raise her voice against his torture ...but she is bhartiya nari here...will not do anything πŸ˜­
Hope to see some change in shaurya z attitude towards her.
Continue soon πŸ˜›

Thanks Aarti DiπŸ˜›
See whats coming up nextπŸ˜›
Will give atleast 1 more before 5πŸ˜ƒ
AntarGrewal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angrygirl

All the best for the new ff junior.

The start does sound a little dark but here i m having full faith into u that u will do complete justise to it.

And please bear me for my health and work due to whihch i m not able to regular comment into the forum. 

But i truely love u all from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks Di😊
Oh its ok be fine first then give a long FB at endπŸ˜ƒ
We love you tooπŸ€—
AntarGrewal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Nice start Jr Anu.

First if this type of husband if I seen him in real I wud have chopped him and throw him into mixer and made him to chutney and feed the stray cats or less cruelty I wud have strangle him till his collar bone broken. This Shaurya is ruthless and cunning. How he can behave to some one especially his wife like that. He should have waited till his parents leave and talk to her in polite manner and show her the room and ask her to stay away from him not holding her hair and all. (When the ZKM scene was showing SK being nasty to Mehak during the 2nd marriage scene I did write to ask them to stop this type violent towards women) 
Do continue soon lets see whats this cruel husband has in store for his naive wife.
thank you for the dm

Thanks Haseena DiπŸ˜ƒ
Oh sorry I don't know you don't like it
But Shaurya will pay alotπŸ˜›
AntarGrewal thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

Why is Mehek even tolerating this wicked Shaurya? She should dump him ASAP, and start a new life. Maybe take up a job, or study further. She can at least confide the matter to her inlaws. Domestic violence shouldn't be accepted at any cost.

It was nice work AntarGrewal. πŸ˜Š

Thanks DiπŸ˜ƒ
She will never tell anyone. She had promised to give her 100%😊