Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: sammy17

I haven't seen anything of this girl with zain on social media at all  πŸ˜•

she attended a few parties with him...party at Gullus  house, party at Zaans House, she attended abhilashs sisters wedding with him and some other events as well. She was in the photos with him and in his friends insta stories...But Zain ..said himself he keeps his private life private. But she was with him in all the functions he was attending ..even randeeps house warming party. And these are not her friends ..they are Zains friends..so she must have gone as Zains date ..πŸ˜‰...but this happened like over 2 weeks ago..Edited by Indira1211 - 5 years ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
With every day passing i feel like they didn't date at all. I hope i get proved wrong. πŸ€‘
I think zain and zara look lovely together. Did anybody else feel that? πŸ˜› Also, i recently saw Karan wahi at Gullu's place. I would so love to see adi and him together in a frame. πŸ˜ƒ
Indira1211 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

With every day passing i feel like they didn't date at all. I hope i get proved wrong.  🀑

I think zain and zara look lovely together. Did anybody else feel that? πŸ˜› Also, i recently saw Karan wahi at Gullu's place. I would so love to see adi and him together in a frame. πŸ˜ƒ

I would love to see Aditi just come back to  Mumbai and then in a new show ..she's back in Rajasthan ..she looks happy there...it feels like she's not interested in the entertainment industry at all anymore . She told glitzvision that she wants a break from all this ... as for AdiZa ...when the show was on they looked like they are attracted to each other ..more so from Zains side . He used to look smitten with her during the segments and IVs..but maybe they left it at that stage ...there's obviously reasons why they couldn't be together ..And Zain has clearly said many times that he's not dating her and they're just friends . And in Vietnam he said they are just co stars πŸ˜­...I think we all fell so much in love with Avneil because they were made for each other and Adiza loved Avneil too...so maybe some of Avneils magic fell on Adiza as well. But now that the show is over ..They are back to reality..πŸ˜• But if Adiza were real it would have been magic too πŸ˜³
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

With every day passing i feel like they didn't date at all. I hope i get proved wrong. πŸ€‘

Adore karan wahi. BTW does anybody have any social media links to posts where zain and this zara girl have been spotted together? I've seen pics of her and I don't really feel they would look good together. I always see zain looking good with a more simpler girl.
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

With every day passing i feel like they didn't date at all. I hope i get proved wrong.  🀑

gullu's dat post ws filled w8 commnts to bring adi nd wahi togthrπŸ˜† I so like wahi frm remix days😳 
Indira1211 thumbnail
Rumors are out on the media of Zain dating Zaara...the articles say he's been dating her for a year,..
SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One of the FC that didn't like Zain dating Zaara did a picture edit that is not very nice at all.  
Another one is demanding Zain to clear up this dating rumor.    If Zain is dating Zaara, it is better for him not to like all the AdiZa VM or edits.  It is misleading and raising the hope of these girls.  Then they are going to be terribly disappointed and the girl is going to face some harsh edits.
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
So its clear by now that they aren't. Even zaara confirmed this while replying to a dm. Hope some over enthusiastic fans can chill and not lose shit and go bonkers attacking her anymore. 
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Read Zaara Zain are friends she is friend of Zain's cousin AliAbaasZafar Director of Tiger Zinda Hai

Hope Aditi is back soonEdited by sps0114 - 5 years ago