Posted: 5 years ago
Shame on Kartik for doing what he did
Absolutely disgusting and selfish
Originally posted by crazyaboutmanan

Forget about telling truth to Naira, I hope they do not justify what he is doing to Naksh by making his decision look great.

That loser just went and told Kirti who is fight for own life, lying almost lifeless, but poor Naksh who has lost everything he is not even trying to console him.

Naksh accepted the Destiny and told that he will take care of his wife and love her just like his mom did during her tough time.

Here Both Naksh and Kirti are the most strongest characters...where are Naira and Kartik are disappointment and week humans and nothing else...

I Really hope Naksh breaks all ties with Kartik once he learns the truth...and hope he learns it true
Not only do I feel bad for Naksh and Keerti, but I feel so bad for that poor baby. Studies have shown that babies need to feel their mothers right after birth to regulate their heart beat and body temperature. The baby can also distinguish his mom's voice and smell. That's why Naira can't console the baby. The poor baby would be less distressed if he was with his father who's voice he would have at least been able to recognize since Naksh used to talk to him while he was still in the womb.
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

guess the writer was given just one rule to follow, no feelings are to be given to male characters

Not just that ...

Writers are just given one rule...GLORIFY KARTIK AND NAIRA LOVE 🤢 ...

I agree with every point mentioned in this discussion thread

1. Kartik should have spoken to Naksh ...I am sure Naksh would have at least agreed for the sake of his sister

2. This shows how Week Kartik and Naira as humans and characters... But Naksh is a strong character who had the heart to send the crib to his sister.

3. Kartik just saw Naksh brak down...a second big big blow to that poor soul after his wife went in coma. is it Nakshs and Kirtis fault that Naira is so week and could not take the stress and went into early labour?

4. I have a feeling that everything will break eventually. and the day Naksh comes to know I hope he does not act Mahan by telling Kartik did the right thing and he would have done the same to save Kirti and for babys sake.

5. Naksh and his family would have given same love if not more to that baby and that baby would have helped them overcome the tragedy which has befallen Naksh and Kirti...where are Naira and Kartik are safe and sound..

I wish that Nurse gets imprisoned...along with Kartik...who is spinless