Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sujatham

Maya's husband left her and the home and since then she started taking care of the household

Thanks.  Oh ! So he is not dead  but just left the home 
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Touching episode today ! Loved the interaction between Janani's appa and Santhosh
tleshni31 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes their scene was really touching and I feel for Jan's dad.

However it seems like it is shown that San might develop feelings for Jan only because of Jan's dad's request, Jan being a 2nd mother to everyone at home, Jan being the perfect DIL etc and not solely because San loves Jan as an individual only.

I assumed when started to watch this show that this is how the show will go; San falls for Jan solely as a person and not for her role as wife, anni, DIL, sister, good friend etc. If that's the case, then San's love for Jan is not genuine I feel. I wish they kind of stop reinforcing the whole " without Jan nothing is perfect in this house. It will then seem like San's feelings for Jan is kind of forced.

Still waiting for THE track where it's fully about Sanjan only. Let their relationship develop and not run in circles.

Am still watching the show only for Sidhu Shreya. I like them more than I like Sanjan lol. Really glad that they have a good offscreen rapport between them. Heard that the main leads of another popular show are giving cold shoulders to each other. I cant imagine how the fans will feel for that.

reema_98 thumbnail
@ tleshni yesterday's scene btw Jan's father and San was very good..but I agree to your point he keeps saying that how important she is for his dad, his bro,his sis but why doesn't he mention about himself if not to others at least for himself.Also initially they had close /light moments I'm not sure why they don't show that even..if they don't want to show San's Perspective can they at least not show some scenes between them..As much as I love the interactions btw them but most of the time they are not light hearted..why can't they show scenes like how San helped in cooking initially or him taking her out for shopping just to get her something or even as simple as them eating a dinner together with a light hearted conversation that would be so nice to see..Also Anita how long is she been planning to hide her identity and she seems to be happily dreaming without feeling guilty at all..She is going to cause huge problem for Jan as it is the girl is suffering..
reema_98 thumbnail
Finally a nice promo that would not be a dream..I was just complaining yesterday abt not having any scenes btw the leads other than talking their problems..tdys promo is good progress..Jan is crying when San asks she says she can't find her metti..he seems to have founding put it back in her toe.
RPrem thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice to be back here..
Sorry guys.. was busy these days with hectic work..

Hope you all are enjoying the show..

Today's episode .. Goodness me .. Beautiful Just Beautiful ..

Shreya what a performer she has turned into .. 

Full of unbelievable cute emotional romance .. hope someday Santhosh wil realise his love ..

The way Jan cried after realizing she lost her metti and after all the search still santhosh couldn't find it..

Finally San removed a ring from his hand (Not sure its Jan's metti) and prayed.. 

Put it in Jan's feet.. God what a sequence .. Mesmerized ..

The last metti sequence with that BGM.. stand out.. This is by far the best serial when it comes to romantic sequences .. wow..
reema_98 thumbnail
I absolutely lived yesterday's episode ..the girl keeps longing so much the way she touched her shoulder thinking about how she leaned on his shoulder ...When San starts showering love on her I can't imagine the happiness..And coming to the metti scene,wowwwthe way she cried and i totally didn't expect San to put his ring..from promo I thought he found her toe ring and put it but I liked this..This is by far best serial which has these kind of nuances and the BGm from when San places his ring near the God's photo till he put it is out of the world..if I could download I would probably put it as my ring tone :)..Also In day before yesterday episode I loved how gently San put Jan's head on his shoulder and kind of held her hand and also the way he slides down a bit to accommodate her head on his shoulder comfortable simply wow..Finally I watched few scenes in repeat mode..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow

Never knew Colors' Thirumanam serial is being discussed in this forum..   I'm late here πŸ˜”

Anyways, let me go through the previous pages and be back to comment 😊
reema_98 thumbnail
In yesterday's episode I absolutely loved the way San was admiring Jan standing under the tree.And here we are complaining about not getting San's perspective and the guy now is going 10 steps backwards saying he should maintain distance and not give false hopes to Jan :(..I just Hope in his attempt to keep distance he doesn't end up hurting her..i really hope when in future he realizes his love and says it to Jan , Jan says No to it..I would want him to go thru at least some of the pain that this girl went thru..I absolutely love what Anita's friend advised her though she doesn't seem to get it..
tleshni31 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reema_98

In yesterday's episode I absolutely loved the way San was admiring Jan standing under the tree.And here we are complaining about not getting San's perspective and the guy now is going 10 steps backwards saying he should maintain distance and not give false hopes to Jan :(..I just Hope in his attempt to keep distance he doesn't end up hurting her..i really hope when in future he realizes his love and says it to Jan , Jan says No to it..I would want him to go thru at least some of the pain that this girl went thru..I absolutely love what Anita's friend advised her though she doesn't seem to get it..

Reema I have stopped watching and will continue to watch only when San starts to actually realise his feelings and Jan to be distant from San.. 

Actually I'm more annoyed with Jan than San.. I mean in the beginning she was shown as pining for his love but she didn't become giddy with him . Nowadays I'm feeling it from her and not liking it.. Esp the scene where she didn't change saree coz of San's perfume.. Y is she letting herself go and keep falling more of him.. πŸ˜•that old Jan which only talked few words with San and held on her own is missing..with san also the same.. First he says he wants to be distant then he does the opposite.. I feel the romantic scenes nowadays is just added for gimmick purpose and doesn't have any real value to it. So I'm not enjoying the scenes at all