Nazar

Nazar Daily Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Seen today's episode updates only. Pia Daayan ban gayi par she is not bad . Usne Ved ki choti kaatne ke liye Daayan ka roop liya hai. Today's Episode is boring nothing much happened. Mayank Tara case is toxic and disturbing right now  Edited by magicalM - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chashmish786

I'm not an avid watcher of the show but recently Tara Mayank are catching my eyes. I'm lurking in the forum every 2 hours 😆. But it's as good as dead. We may not share the same views in Mayank and Tara's story but we can definitely discuss much more about the show and even our different views on Mayara.

P.s I'm Jasmene.😊

Jasmene - Lovely name . I'd love to  discuss with you.

This thread is dead so I used it to grumble.

I didn't expect anyone would visit this thread. So don't take my grumbling seriously . 
Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: magicalM

Seen today's episode updates only. Pia Daayan ban gayi par she is not bad . Usne Ved ki choti kaatne ke liye Daayan ka roop liya hai. Today's Episode is boring nothing much happened. Mayank Tara case is toxic and disturbing right now  

So i was half right faking but not faking.

Will watch the episode. If you like will give u a heads up regarding Tara Mayank situation then u can decide if its safe to watch or not future episodes
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Hallyumint

So i was half right faking but not faking.

Will watch the episode. If you like will give u a heads up regarding Tara Mayank situation then u can decide if its safe to watch or not future episodes

Could you please give a small gist of today's episode. Hotstar is giving me problems today and I am unable to watch. Started watching but it just froze at the point where pia enters. 
Hallyumint thumbnail
Sure when i watch epi eill defo give you 
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Hallyumint

Sure when i watch epi eill defo give you 

Thank you so much.
Hallyumint thumbnail
Today's Episode Recap

Part 1

We begin today's episode with Ansh hotly denying his Piya is dead all the while shooting daggers at his Daayan Ma

When PANDITJI makes his entrance with Daayan killing Trishul. The only way to get Piya back he concludes is to kill Ved the Daayan.

Ansh immediately cools down. He is against killing his Ma.  Surely there has to be another way.  Panditji  disagrees & aims the trishul at Ved before anyone could stop it.

Only to be caught just in time by another Daayan's chotti before it could spear Ved. ( Phew that was a close shave)

Making an entrance to the bg score of Mohinini Dakini Piya swaggers in complete with Golden eyes & Choti Swish 

Ved proudly welcomes her brand new Daayan bahu while others remain speechless seeing Piya's new form

Piya is confused as to why she turned Daayan & how. She only remembers going with Ma to remove her Chotti.

Ved assures her there's no need to act in front of her family now that they are together. Nobody could stop them.

Chaitali & co are still unable to come to terms with both the Daayans converts

Frustrated Panditji doesn't know what to do now but Ansh does.

Bringing out a large bottle of Patal Ketki he instructs Neha to mix it in the color filled bucket & fill everyone's pichkari with it ( Love the holy theme of this episode )

Hallyumint thumbnail

Part 2

Meanwhile Ved visibly preens and starts talking shop with Pia as if they were at a do gossiping about their great lives & dissing others like a proper Page 3 socialite. ( Damn hilarious that scene was)   ⭐️

Piya plays along to distract her from the pichkari shower strategy.  For she understood her husband's game plan.

Ansh also understanding what Piya is upto instucts Chaitali to spray holi patal ketki. 

Everyone gets ready to spray while Piya distracts Ved with her talks

Hallyumint thumbnail

Part 3

Unfortunately  Ved's Dayan's senses alert her to the upcoming attack . She swivels round mid talk to confront her attackers. Cbaitali denies any such thing. They just wanted to play Holi.

Piya tries to take advantage of the momentary distaction to cut Ved's choti. But Ved turns back.

Misunderstanding Pia is scared she tells her there's no need to hide. They may have defeated the Daayan but that time we were with them now there's nothing they can do for neither I nor Daivik are with them.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Part 4

Judging by the look on Ansh & everyone's faces they disagreed

Determined to win everyone raised their pichkari in unison to spray Ved ( Let the Holi War begin | Side note: The way everyone plays Holi like it's a life & death situation. I'm pretty sure the cast was laughing offscreen. Ok back to recap)

Ansh threatens his Ma with Patal ketki assuring her it's 100% effectiveness against Daayan's even an Ekayan. Ved bristles. 

All this & w'ere just 8 minutes into the show