Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

REALLY---ONLY KAIRA are IMP and not NAKASH AND KEERTI??

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
One very bad thing with the entertainment industry is, they think they have the liberty to show us any dumb and nonsensical thing in the name of entertainment and all the viewers are dumb enough to take all S**** shown in the name of story.

When will at least Indian production houses and writers understand that now viewers need quality content on TV which does not insult their time and brain.

Really, just because Poor Kirti is in Coma just hand her baby to Naira ?????? really ????
what about Naksh, if you see the all the segment bits he is totally broken.
First his wife went in coma, and now his child has been stolen without him even knowing that he is the proud father of a baby boy

I know, many will say, don't watch this show, Our kartik did the right thing because the baby needs mom and all that...

In reality as per their show, Kartik littrelly took away the little happiness from Naksh and Singhaniya family by taking away their baby and giving it to HIS NAIRA.

Yes This is all done for story, in the name of creative liberty. but in reality it really did not go well with me.
Poor Kirti and specially Naksh will be broken and shattered coz of the LOVE kartik displayed for Naira. Such love can ... well I don't know... just go to ... well you can gess

Well...as a part time viewer of this show (Part time because I watch it in full speed only on hot star)... but I really felt for Naksh and Kirti as characters... I know Kira are famous, but at least give other characters to blossom and show their story well na...just using them as mere side kicks will make they lose good actors. which they have already done ...and this is n ot just in the show, but this is the problem with every Indian serialEdited by Cool_wonder - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too really feel bad for Naksh in all this. Karthik's pain doesn't justify his actions.
All I'm going to say and repeat that baby belongs to Naksh and Keerti Singhania not Karthik/Naira Goenka.

You really have to be made of stone to steal Naksh/Keerti's baby and watch Naksh's heartbreak. There is no redemption for a criminal. For me that baby boy will always be baby "Naksh Singhania."

Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What if we are all just assuming the worst and kartik forgot about the whole bring baby to me thing 
right he has so much going on just losing his baby etc and having his sis in a coma

so when naira assumes he doesnt have the heart to tell her and tells her a little later than that

as a mama naturally seeing his nephew he would be so happy and take him straight to naira because neither is keerti nor naksh able to deal with their baby 

Also i think its not about not wanting to give the singhanias a story line
its more giving people what they want 
People want kaira
they dont want to see keesh also mohena is getting married so this is how they are explaining her absence 
i see lots of fans fighting if too many keesh scenes are shown 
or always saying they skipped keesh scenes

Also i watched old varsha shaurya stuff i used to skip straight to akshara and naitik๐Ÿคฃ

Squadmishali thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If they show kaira not giving back baby to keesh, I would genuinely be disappointed. 

When god has chosen Naksh and keerti as parents of this baby,who is Kartik to decide ?

My full sympathies are with kaira ,but what's ethically and morally wrong is wrong. 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just imagine when Naksh will know the truth, hell not be able to snatch the baby because Naira would have grown too attached with the baby. and unlike Kartik, Naksh loves his sister truly. so he'll have a very tough time to take back his own baby.

also Naira can be consoled, may be it would have taken a bit of toll on her health but she could have over come. Naksh , wo went through a serious accident, almost lost his wife , and now after fighting all odds poor Kirti has given birth to a healthy baby boy, who is right now the sole happiness of the singhaniya family. why did Karti act like a fool..

He should have taken Naksh into confidence at least... what does this betrayer brother want to prove talking to his half dead sis who is battling for her own existence. while he has no GUTS to tell this to poor Naksh who has lost everything now.

HATE WHAT KARTIK DID
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
point is, why take such a big decision without telling anyone from the family?
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly this show has become a circus. Not old YRKKH anymore. Old YRKKH is dead. Well done Rajan Shahi and creative for destroying their own simple show.
rose2015 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Honestly this show has become a circus. Not old YRKKH anymore. Old YRKKH is dead. Well done Rajan Shahi and creative for destroying their own simple show.

Actually with new Naksh I see jhalak of old YRKKH. Today we got more scenes of the Singhania home. We got to see Naksh as more responsible and reminding me more of his parents and what we loved about the show. I feel this new Naksh resembles in behavior and personality very much with Naitik/Akshara and their soch. Today we saw Nandini and Mohit. Mohit is Naitik's best friend and has seen everything the Singhania's have gone through. He was always loyal to Naitik and a source of strength for him in difficult times.(basically 2nd son for the family) This is what old YRKKH was all about. Unity in good and bad times. Sharing the problems and solving them together. Not lying and hiding things from the family. In Mohit I see the strong father that I expected out of Naitik. He showed support today for Naksh and I was happy to see that unity in the Singhania family that makes them special. No matter how wealthy they were they were always down to earth people. Same thing with Maheshwari family. That's why both families got along so well and were like one big family. With Goenka's there is a lot more formalities and the relations are very different. They don't have that same love and unity with the Singhania's like the Maheshwari's had.

I have hopes from Naksh and once Keerti recovers given the chance to expand their storyline this show has good potential and would keep old viewers loyal. ๐Ÿ˜Š

For me Naksh and Keerti have the potential to be the next Naitik/Akshara if given the opportunity. I don't see Kaira being able to do that because they are not levelheaded but take actions emotionally not thinking of longterm consequences. They can show how two families Kaira and Keesh raise their families and how each couple approaches their problems differently. Kaira doing it the Goenka way and Keesh doing it the time and tested Singhania/Maheshwari way.

Keep hopeful! If they do this I really feel YRKKH will reach new heights. (because both families/couples have their fans and that would include the wishes of all the viewers) Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rose2015

Actually with new Naksh I see jhalak of old YRKKH. Today we got more scenes of the Singhania home. We got to see Naksh as more responsible and reminding me more of his parents and what we loved about the show. I feel this new Naksh resembles in behavior and personality very much with Naitik/Akshara and their soch. Today we saw Nandini and Mohit. Mohit is Naitik's best friend and has seen everything the Singhania's have gone through. He was always loyal to Naitik and a source of strength for him in difficult times.(basically 2nd son for the family) This is what old YRKKH was all about. Unity in good and bad times. Sharing the problems and solving them together. Not lying and hiding things from the family. In Mohit I see the strong father that I expected out of Naitik. He showed support today for Naksh and I was happy to see that unity in the Singhania family that makes them special. No matter how wealthy they were they were always down to earth people. Same thing with Maheshwari family. That's why both families got along so well and were like one big family. With Goenka's there is a lot more formalities and the relations are very different. They don't have that same love and unity with the Singhania's like the Maheshwari's had.

I have hopes from Naksh and once Keerti recovers given the chance to expand their storyline this show has good potential and would keep old viewers loyal. ๐Ÿ˜Š

For me Naksh and Keerti have the potential to be the next Naitik/Akshara if given the opportunity. I don't see Kaira being able to do that because they are not levelheaded but take actions emotionally not thinking of longterm consequences. They can show how two families Kaira and Keesh raise their families and how each couple approaches their problems differently. Kaira doing it the Goenka way and Keesh doing it the time and tested Singhania/Maheshwari way.

Keep hopeful! If they do this I really feel YRKKH will reach new heights. (because both families/couples have their fans and that would include the wishes of all the viewers)

Accha... After months they must have showed something like that. Naitik'd absence is due to actor's absence. I anyway consider Naitik as dead from the day Karan left the show and Akshara as well dead from the day Hina left. Originality ended there itself. 

I agree with you on bonding between Singhania and Maheswari. That kind of bonding Goenkas can NEVER have. Nor the originality will ever be there. I highly dislike Kartik's Dadi (also don't like acting of Swati Chitnis) because of her over exaggeration. For every small thing.

Yeah Naksh and Keerti can be next Naitik-Akshara. Because they have that subtleness in their characters. Whereas that kind of maturity and subtleness lacks in Naira and Kartik. Their characters are more child like, two immatures dealing with things. 

Yeah it's okay to keep hope but I don't trust Rajan Shahi and Creative anymore. You remember, how he used to praise Karan and Hina when YRKKH was at peak when they were main cast. Now he's praising Shivangi and Mohsin. Plus now he has turned whole show into Kaira centric. Which never was the case when NaKsh were there. Every character had good storyline and space. So I don't think he will give space to Naksh and Kerti. He can't be trusted with that. Even though people want that, he will not do it. He has lost trust from a loyal old viewer. 

Especially with this stupid Baby Swap fiasco. This was the most stupid thing ever telecasted in the history of YRKKH. So I don't trust CVs anymore. TehyreT killing their own show beautifully. What else to say. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by *Dev.* - 5 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Yes I agree. I was just describing how I imagined the continuation of the show but writers have lots of twists and turns in mind and they are usually negative.

I have a feeling they will show Karthik at a new low to hide his secret. For all you know the nurse could be tied to Aditya and those two will utilize Karthik's secret to their full advantage. Maybe they will twist Karthik's arm so that Naksh won't be successful in pursuing the case against Aditya. Maybe Karthik will help Aditya just to keep his secret safe and let Naira raise the baby. I imagine a split between Goenka and Singhania family. I think this is what the writers have planned. You are right. This in no way resembles the original show.

Hoping writers read this forum and get some ideas.