Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

My introduction: I really suck at this...🤢 You can call me Kadyn though! If the forumwasis remember me from BP CC TM😛

The day I started watching Bepannah: Right from the day one. First day first show😆

The first memorable Episode: IDK... I really felt the emotions deep in my bones when Zoya realized that the ring was not for her and the whole realization of her life is a mess. And a light-hearted epi would be something from the post-marriage track. 

The first disappointment of the show: When Zoya kept insisting that Adi is her friend and that RV track later in the show.

Why did I choose to stick around the show: Jennifer ofc! She's love <3 Not to ignore Harshad... but this was the first show I watched of him. He was fab!

My  POV of  Harshad and Jenny's characters that is Adi and Zoya: To comment on Adi and Zo, they were perfect. They did fit each other. They complete each other. Every Adi needs a Zo in his life. And every Zo out there deserves a life. The woman deserves to be loved and cherished and to be praised for her worth and existence.

As for the actors, they gave us a gem. A memorable show to remember. They both are versatile actors.

My favourite Vamp of the show: Anjana. Apart from her evilness, I loved her aura. She defines a strong woman (let's ignore her evil side here). The way she keeps her air rich is worth watching. If not evil, this character would have been a competition to AdiYa.

My favourite track: Adi wooing back Zo, post marriage!

The fashionista of the show -- favourite character dressing: I'm Jennifer biased. So it's her obviously.😆

If given an option will I rewatch the show because... Jennifer<3 AdiYa <3 

ircy thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

My introduction:

I never watch the show, I never watch TV either. Only work - event planning.

The day I started watching Bepannah:

I found this show in January 2019. I accidentally saw an advertisement on instagram, Harshad's face caught the attention. I found a show with subtitles in my language. Loved Jennifer very much. Then I watched all the shows that I could find with Harshad. Sahir, Anurag and Adi are the best characters.

The first memorable Episode:

The first.

The first disappointment of the show:

Arshad, he was really good)

Why did I choose to stick around the show:

Never watched Indian TV shows before, it was interesting, I liked the story.

My  POV of  Harshad and Jenny's characters that is Adi and Zoya

The best jodi I've ever seen.

My favorite Vamp of the show

Mr Hooda

My favorite track

Adi realizing his love. And "Ha, Zoya.

The fashionista of the show -- favorite character dressing

Sari from Anjana's mom, and white with red flowers. Set in blue)).

If given an option will I rewatch the show because...

Already ... 3 times ...