Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Forgetting Pari is a cruel track

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Saw a promo where Kunal is asking WHATS YOUR NAME SWEETHEART n Pari runs out!
My heart goes to that girl. She doesn't deserve this. This track is cruel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed! Even though I want a Mauhaan wedding, I felt so bad for her! She's an innocent kid! She already lost her mom, and now having a dad who doesn't remember her existence must be hard on her.

I feel like she will have to move to the Khanna house now maybe? Hopefully that exposes Sandhya too.

Another positive is that the only other people she is close to is Mishti and Mauli, so those cute bonding moments will be there.

But overall, feeling bad for her.
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
True. I feel sorry for Pari too. She was happy with her papa. Kunal was a happy man too with Pari and Nadu's memory. This track was not needed. Maunal is not important than a child's papa. It was Kunal that she had. Sp after what she learned from the world around her...the only thing she needs now is a hug from her papa, remembering her.

I sooo hope this could be a civilized track of some mature ppl and mature writer.
Kunal snatched Mauli's happiness. He returned that to her.
Kunal lost his memory ...Mauli returned that back...Pari understands the value of papa in her life. More than Mauli as mom she needs Kunal as a papa and sometimes you need to be satisfied and thank God for what you have than what you could have.

Ishan Mauli gets married . Live as a family.
Pari Kunal too live as a family.
Pari Mishti meets each other as sisters.
Mauli Kunal also works together as friends...like modern ppl do.
Man+Woman= Love...very back dated concept.
Woman can never marry or divorcee can't do 2nd marriage is a old and rotten concept.
Why can't a man in love with his dead wife live a happy life with his daughter? Why another woman is needed in his life??

I don't like the way Kunal loved Nandu...in fact I hate his character...but staying with Nadu's memory could improve his character as a lover and a father.
Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Pari is happy that her buddy is back but he has forgotten her.Feel bad for her.