mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Good evening girls and boys!!! 
Hope all of you are well. Today, I really don't care about anybody else, except for Mishti. Because, I just don't understand anybody else's stand at this point. I want to limit myself to Mishti alone. I watched the last 2 days, so please don't hold me on the specifics. 

Mishti, a KIND, GENEROUS, LARGE HEARTED kiddo👏 !!!! Still a 6 year old kid to throw her tantrums when she doesn't understand why and what is going on around her. She wants a logical progression of things, a structure to her life,  and just like any one of us, when life and its events don't makes sense, she reacts in a way she knows, by throwing tantrums😃. 

She is a spitting image of Mauli in how she makes herself available to Pari when she feels she needs her. Nobody had to invite or prod her to be present to help Pari out of her distress. She is generous with her care and time❤️. Intuitive for a small child to volunteer to feed Pari. Large hearted in not holding her grudges against Pari as somebody who had taken her place with the father she never had or experienced any love from😭

Loves and is possessive of her father, Ishaan🤗 immensely enough to fight with her mom and the whole world to get him,  Involve herself in whatever nonsense the jerk engineered, because she has the big picture in front of her, her precious Popsie,  not the petty details of who she is siding with. She is fiesty in putting her points across👍🏼

She is the larger person in her relationship with her biological father👍🏼❤️ She is thankful to whatever he has done for her. Out of no mistake of hers, she apologized😭 for potentially being responsible for his accident. I am surprised that nobody moved a finger to reassure that child that she is at no fault😡Did the great biological father ever, ever apologize to Mishti for leaving her, for letting her grow up fatherless, for causing such a a huge dhamaka in her young life, for shattering her confidence in herself as the unwanted, discarded child?😡NEVER as far as I know🤢 Please correct me if I am wrong, as I haven't watched all episodes. What a petty, small hearted guy!👎🏼

She has as much self respect, if not more than her mother. She gives a rat's behind about her biological father. So far, that guy is " Pari ke papa or Dr. Kunal " for her, never, once did she allow herself to call him papa👏Doesn't yearn for his love or attention, no jealousy for Pari. She understands accurately what a father should be, not just sharing DNA, but be the Lion King, like her Popsie, Ishaan🤗❤️👍🏼She doesn't take or hope for what is not hers!❤️👏👍🏼

She is sensitive just like her mom, she cries when she sees other people in pain, Pari and uske Papa. She feels and experiences other people's pain, she is not somebody who would play happily when others are hurting👏

I am in love with this child, a generous, kind, sensitive, large hearted, responsible little girl who is beautiful inside and out❤️ Not sure what the writer has in mind, but  I hope kissi ka bhi nazar na lage for her and her Popsie's relationship🤗. She deserves her very own Lion King, to whom she is the most  precious princess🤗😭. 

See you later, guys! 

Edited by mili9 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sancheeta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mili.. dunno what to say. There are rumours floating on the forum that it's gonna be a MauNal ending, so I don't know where will that leave IshTi. So I'll just cherish them for as much as I get of them now 😊 And as always awesome post 😊
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, yes, yes to all of your point. 
In this show everyone is held accountable for hurt or inconvience they caused to Kunal (and earlier Nandini). 

Mouli has shamed for asking Kunal back (while drunk btw)

Mouli was blamed for Nandinis kidnapping ---> wasnt true. ---> no apologies from divine lovers

As if they werent don with cheating and falsely accusing ----> Kunal.again blames and shame Mouli

Kunal comes to.know tha Mouli was infact not lying but he had falsely accused her -----> again no.apologies

Where are people asking for Kunal psychologically harming Mishti by blurting the truth? (If Sandhya has to pay for traumatizing Pari, doesnt Kunal have to do the same?)

Kunal yet again humiliates Mouli by throwing her out of home ----> Radhika (andfans) praises him for doing tje sacrifice

All this while making Sandhya the villain. Is Sandhya moophat? Yes. And yes I know she is increasingly becoming more and more evil and annoying. But its hard to make Sandhya the evil, when the so called hero has been given not just a free pass but praises for hurting everyone around him. Every single time. 

Wordt part of loosing Ishaan-Misti is (if tha happens, and I hope it doesnt) that Mishti will be losing a father who whi loved her and wanted her to a man who so much wanted to not have her that he went on to make fictional stories about his faithful.and honest wife. 

I will say tho Mishti has shown lore self respect and loyalty and decisiveness than Mouli post leap. So, maybe all is not lost.

Edited by looseseal - 5 years ago
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: looseseal

In this show everyone is held accountable for hurt or inconvience they caused to Kunal (and earlier Nandini). 

Mouli was blamed for Nandinis kidnapping ---> wasnt true. ---> no apologies from divine lovers

As if they werent don with cheating and falsely accusing ----> Kunal.again blames and shame Mouli

Kunal comes to.know tha Mouli was infact not lying but he had falsely accused her -----> again no.apologies

Where are people asking for Kunal psychologically harming Mishti by blurting the truth? (If Sandhya has to pay for traumatizing Pari, doesnt Kunal have to do the same?)

Kunal yet again humiliates Mouli by throwing her out of home ----> Radhika (andfans) praises him for doing tje sacrifice

All this while making Sandhya the villain. Is Sandhya moophat? Yes. And yes I know she is increasingly becoming more and more evil and annoying. But its hard to make Sandhya the evil, when the so called hero has been given not just a free pass but praises for hurting everyone around him. Every single time. 

Wordt part of loosing Ishaan-Misti is (if tha happens, and I hope it doesnt) that Mishti will be losing a father who whi loved her and wanted her to a man who so much wanted to not have her that he went on to make fictional stories about his faithful.and honest wife. 

I will say tho Mishti has shown lore self respect and loyalty and decisiveness than Mouli post leap. So, maybe all is not lost.

I so agree with everything you have mentioned..
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mishti is great. Also according to the show so much like her father, the real one. I can see it too. She has most similarities with Kunal
She has been so impressive in last few episodes. She is kind, so extremely thoughtful. And the best thing of all she is very observant. It is amazing. 
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: looseseal

+ 100
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mishti is mauli's carbon copy and parchai when it comes to generous nature . Mauli has passed her DNA so well to her daughter. She has her own thought process, her own mindfulness and above all at the age of 6 she allows nobody to treat her as option not even to her biological father .She always maintain with kunal as Dr. Kunal or Pari ke papa which belongs to only pari. 
What i like the most is she is behaving like 6 years old child who has all shades from anger to immaturity to crankiness to sensitivity towards others.She is our mauli's daughter,her parchai and her flesh.
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Mishti is mauli's carbon copy and parchai when it comes to generous nature . Mauli has passed her DNA so well to her daughter. She has her own thought process, her own mindfulness and above all at the age of 6 she allows nobody to treat her as option not even to her biological father .She always maintain with kunal as Dr. Kunal or Pari ke papa which belongs to only pari. 

What i like the most is she is behaving like 6 years old child who has all shades from anger to immaturity to crankiness to sensitivity towards others.She is our mauli's daughter,her parchai and her flesh.

I agree with you. Mishti is carbon copy of her mother mauli not like sperm doner kunal. In future she want to walk with her mother mauli & father Ishaan who is her lion. She is very much clear in her thought process like her father Ishaan what she wants or what not. This quality i like the most from Ishti.
Edited by amolaarohi - 5 years ago
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Hope all of you are well. Today, I really don't care about anybody else, except for Mishti. Because, I just don't understand anybody else's stand at this point. I want to limit myself to Mishti alone. I watched the last 2 days, so please don't hold me on the specifics. 

Mishti, a KIND, GENEROUS, LARGE HEARTED kiddo👏 !!!! Still a 6 year old kid to throw her tantrums when she doesn't understand why and what is going on around her. She wants a logical progression of things, a structure to her life,  and just like any one of us, when life and its events don't makes sense, she reacts in a way she knows, by throwing tantrums😃. 

She is a spitting image of Mauli in how she makes herself available to Pari when she feels she needs her. Nobody had to invite or prod her to be present to help Pari out of her distress. She is generous with her care and time❤️. Intuitive for a small child to volunteer to feed Pari. Large hearted in not holding her grudges against Pari as somebody who had taken her place with the father she never had or experienced any love from😭

Loves and is possessive of her father, Ishaan🤗 immensely enough to fight with her mom and the whole world to get him,  Involve herself in whatever nonsense the jerk engineered, because she has the big picture in front of her, her precious Popsie,  not the petty details of who she is siding with. She is fiesty in putting her points across👍🏼

She is the larger person in her relationship with her biological father👍🏼❤️ She is thankful to whatever he has done for her. Out of no mistake of hers, she apologized😭 for potentially being responsible for his accident. I am surprised that nobody moved a finger to reassure that child that she is at no fault😡Did the great biological father ever, ever apologize to Mishti for leaving her, for letting her grow up fatherless, for causing such a a huge dhamaka in her young life, for shattering her confidence in herself as the unwanted, discarded child?😡NEVER as far as I know🤢 Please correct me if I am wrong, as I haven't watched all episodes. What a petty, small hearted guy!👎🏼

She has as much self respect, if not more than her mother. She gives a rat's behind about her biological father. So far, that guy is " Pari ke papa or Dr. Kunal " for her, never, once did she allow herself to call him papa👏Doesn't yearn for his love or attention, no jealousy for Pari. She understands accurately what a father should be, not just sharing DNA, but be the Lion King, like her Popsie, Ishaan🤗❤️👍🏼She doesn't take or hope for what is not hers!❤️👏👍🏼

She is sensitive just like her mom, she cries when she sees other people in pain, Pari and uske Papa. She feels and experiences other people's pain, she is not somebody who would play happily when others are hurting👏

I am in love with this child, a generous, kind, sensitive, large hearted, responsible little girl who is beautiful inside and out❤️ Not sure what the writer has in mind, but  I hope kissi ka bhi nazar na lage for her and her Popsie's relationship🤗. She deserves her very own Lion King, to whom she is the most  precious princess🤗😭. 

See you later, guys! 

Exellent post TM.

nothing to add from side. all are points are mention by you. 👏
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Mishti, a KIND, GENEROUS, LARGE HEARTED kiddo 👏 !!!! Still a 6 year old kid to throw her tantrums when she doesn't understand why and what is going on around her. She wants a logical progression of things, a structure to her life,  and just like any one of us, when life and its events don't makes sense, she reacts in a way she knows, by throwing tantrums😃. 

See you later, guys! 

thank you for this lovely post about mishty.  Mishty has received some really harsh comments in this forum. So it's great to see you write about the good qualities she has because she is a lovely child who was given a raw deal when she came into the world . But an angel sent her her popsie to fulfill all her fatherly needs..bless ishtis bond 😊