Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I hope Roop may have thought of his business plan and want to tell ishika about this.  Ishika also said that she wants to tell something which Roop might hope to listen from her "Isahare Mohabat" for Roop.  Recent Episodes are very short and most part is devoted to the family drama.  I think the episode should devote atleast 5 minutes for Ishika/Roop alone.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lennie

ET/SBD/SBB 28 Jan: Ishika tries to cheer up Roop | Romance

New Segments added! 

ET/SBD/SBB 28 Jan-5 Feb: Roop & Ishika helpless for Jigna

Lennie thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq88wD7cl2I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgf80vs5jcs[/YOUTUBE]
S-Kumar thumbnail
It was look like pressure is mounting on Roop to abide by his father's desires, as the coming episode showing Shamsher's drinking habit and Samru brainwashing Roop that it all happening is because of your actions.  I hope he don't change his mind and follow father's footsteps.

Also Kamla's behaviour towards Jigna is also like Shamsher now.  Earlier she was understanding.  Now she is like what people/ society  will say.  If anything happens to Jigna, that she is not thinking.

I don't know why Shamsher is doing all what Samru is ask him to do.  Don't he has a Police mind in him?
Lennie thumbnail
I am confused why Roop is doubting. All he needs to do is get on his feet, and do what he loves... and support his wife and family because we all know Shamsher's words that he likes to say... get your own money and do it basically. So atleast this way Shamsher cant say anything back concerning that atleast Roop is out there doing something and supporting his family. 

But i do like how Ishika gives him advice and encourages him to do what he feels is right and what gives him happiness and to achieve it and she is their as his support. 
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi everyone 😳

Happy Saturday 😆
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shamsher is nothing but a puppet in the hands of evil peoples. He has no briannif his own or has any value for his family.

I am tired is his Mard rant and his wish to be fulfilled before anyone's else's. He is one hell of a annoying character now. Anyone can brainwash shamsher if they just say about his dream to see his son as a cop bas that guy will flip his nonsense switch right then.

Kamla I hope my cvs don't make her weak toward Jigna hope she stands by her daughter side
S-Kumar thumbnail
He is not using his brain at all.  An illiterate Samru make him dance to his tune. His perception of Mard is very strange that the one who keep her  under his control/fear. Punish her even for small mistakes. I don't know why Kamla is bear this much.  She doesn't have any self-respect.  Why she doesn't respond to Shamsher's activity.
angel1302 thumbnail
Shamsher has put Ishika in quite the predicament in the precap. I hope she still goes ahead to work. Ishika has supported Roop in his career aspirations as well as helped him financially, now its his turn. I know he will support her but it will be interesting as to how.

If Ishika is told to leave the house Roop will leave with her that is a given. Even if they leave they won't go far look how close the dhaba is to the house lol. I feel even if that ends up being what happens it might give Roop the chance to really focus on his buisness while also being able to look out for his family as they are close.

I wonder how he will handle his father. Shamsher is blinded by Faiba and Samru at the moment. He can't think straight and the alcohol is so not helping. Samru is successful in building barriers between Shamsher and the rest of the family.  Samru is tarnishing his career slate too. I wonder if and when Shamsher will be suspended. I mean he got Manish beaten up unlawfully, he tried to demolish a dhaba unlawfully, he is a drunk and alcohol has gone missing from inventory at the police station. I mean Shamsher has done things before but he did them underwraps but all these things mentioned have happened in the open for everyone to see. He has already been reprimanded by a senior.

Maybe if he gets suspended and responsibility lands on Roop's shoulders he will see the error of his ways and Roop will finally have a chance to prove his worth to his father. I loved the way he spoke to his father at the end of the episode, its a shame that it will not be registered by Shamsher.

On a lighter note - I was proud of Kamla- supporting her son and appreciating her DIL. She is constantly stuck between her husband and family, but she made her own decision in inaugarating the restaurant and celebrating with her family.
Edited by angel1302 - 5 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the updates   ðŸ˜³

Ishika deserves to get a job of Her dream.