Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Brief update:

Prior warning : More than 75% of the episode was OTT drama with silly Tomato fights 😆.So be ready with FF button😆.

Today "pehli baar" BG song continued while Raghu on bike following Dhanak in Taxi😆.During that scene i felt like the guy started getting obsessed with her😆 as he is stalking/following her on bike😆.

Then today he was like "pehli baar pyaar hua hai but the girl turns out to be daughter of father whom he kidnapped"😆.So Is he sure that he is in love  with her already??😆Hold on for the next twist...

Then Dhanak reached Chawl entrance,the guy looked too desperate to meet her.😆.

Lol,then started the OTT Tomato drama of ML's mom🥱.It was almost more than half of the episode🥱.Dhanak and ML's mom face off was too boring🥱.She is getting on my nerves,more than leads today she got more SS, i hope it doesnt continue like this in future episodes lol.

Interesting twist is the precap lol...

Precap:

Dhanak's dupatta stucked with  the wrist watch of Raghu and they turn face to face.But alas her Father saw him at the same time and revealed that he is the kidnapper.Then Dhanak tightly slapped him.In reaction Raghu pointed a gun at her head angrily😆

So their first face off happened in a very unexpected way😆.

In yesterday's precap they shown a small scene where Hero praying to god to give him strength to reveal his kidnapping stunt to her while she praying that she should meet the person who saved his father in hospital.After this bit,the duppata stucking scene happens lol,but in today precap they directly showed Slapping scene.

The episode was too dragging so yesterday's precap scene didnt air today,will air on tomorrow .First week episodes were fast paced but alas the dragging already started today.

I missed watching it on TV,so watched on this external link lol.They are uploading the episodes in HD as soon as the episode ends on TV.If anyone want to watch early.You can try this link😆:

I know this forum is dead ðŸ˜† but as i watched the episode,i liked to post a brief update😆

Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yup the pace was slow but i guess they dont want to go for Savi Vs IPS-Raghu Love Story soon. This week will be Parikh Family settling in Chawl. Once they are comfortable CVs will start with all drama.
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I liked today's episode,loved Naani.She is sweet.And also today they played new song "Gathbandhan hua" while RD doing pradakshin in the ganpati temple,idk whether it  is from any Hindi movie or new song and in the end of the song they fused it with "Bhidne lage" music,i liked this new song too.Liked RD scene.

But they totally scrapped the scene  which was shown in monday precap .ie., Raghu praying "Give me the strength to reveal the total truth about kidnap to Dhanak" and She praying She want to meet the guy who saves his father's life in the hospital.After this bit,slapping scene should be there according to Monday precap .But they totally scrapped it.They playing the same precap from 2 episodes.Today's was different though.

In today's precap,Dhanak's dad got Angina due to the loud speaker/music played by Savitri  in the streets of chawl 😆.Dhanak went to lessen the volume while Naani is warning her to not go as savitri is some head of the chawl  blah blah..

Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago