Manikarnika review thread *Final Warning Pg115*(move to next thread)

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
While praising the film, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev wrote, "#Manikarnika epitomizes valour, commitment & passion of an Indian woman who left a mark on the nation's history & its struggle for freedom. This wonderful work of Indian cinema instills immense national pride. Congratulations. -Sg @KanganaFanClub @prasoonjoshi_." Edited by priya185 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
My review
Great film kangana was fabulous it will definitely be remembered as one of the landmarks of her career
She emotes so naturally you can see the conviction in her eyes and her fearlessness
Some scenes I liked SPOILER
Kangana scenes with her dad and young Laxmi scene with her dad
Gangadhar letting her sit on the throne it foreshadows what will happen
Kangana drying henna sitting on horse. Laxmi is a free spirit.
Dialogues about serving country and motherland were touching especially from Laxmi and also Jhalkari. I liked the fact that Laxmi believed an army full of women would be their strength it was a big thing in that time.
The people of Gwalior respect for Laxmi was touching they treated her like a Goddess
I liked Laxmi's determination grit courage and fearlessness. Jhalkari parts refreshing as I did not know much about her
Ankita highlights as Jhalkari in calf scene and when she sacrified herself for her country and Laxmibai. Her role was more than i expected. It was nice to see her in tataiya dance I just enjoyed having light hearted moment. Don't watch the song if you only want to see logic Ankita brought her own bubbliness to the role I enjoyed Jhalkaribai scenes
Overall a great historical film I liked it more than bajirao mastaani, the story in this film was better. It's a winner for kangana performance wise cannot predict box officeEdited by priya185 - 5 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Excited to see more reviews hope it's out soon
 Ok...he seemed to have made these quotes on his twitter...Strange...what does a so called mystic got to do with the movie business...🤔 Edited by cricketfan1 - 5 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Ok...he seemed to have made these quotes on his twitter...Strange...what does a so called mystic got to do with the movie business...🤔

he post pictures with Kangana
Originally posted by: priya185

he post pictures with Kangana

To be honest, I am kinda taken aback that he would sit on the SM and promote a BW movie...😕...Is it really him or someone else maintains his account? 
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

To be honest, I am kinda taken aback that he would sit on the SM and promote a BW movie...😕...Is it really him or someone else maintains his account?

multiple major sites posted this review
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kangana had done some IV with Jaggi Vasudev. That's probably why.
Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nigahen

Kangana had done some IV with Jaggi Vasudev. That's probably why.

She has also called him her spiritual mentor and guru. 
priya185 thumbnail
Prajwal Adhk
Awesome Cinematography
This movie is one of the most spectacular movies coming up in 2019.The movie is a history based movie about one of the great and brave worrior of India, The queen of jhasi.The movie is perfectly directed and the trailer also seems too good.It shows the traditional scenes and euipments so perfectly in the bollywood way of story telling.The cinemato graphy of the movie is also seems to good.The actors are good.One of the best actress in the industry Kangana is doing the lead role.Her performance is mind blowing.In a overall view, Its a great movie to watch in 2019