JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Don't know why but it all seems predictable now. Ishaan will notice Mauli's love and care for Kunal and will back off himself. They might show Mauli feeling guilty but then moving on with kunal. Instead of dragging, they should have shown Kunal's guilt. But this seems impossible as kunal seems to be portrayed as a victim now 😕 Edited by team_jasmin - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
F

Originally posted by: team_jasmin

Don't know why but it all seems predictable now. Ishaan will notice Mauli's love and care for Kunal and will back off himself. They might show Mauli feeling guilty but then moving on with kunal. Instead of dragging, they should have shown Kunal's guilt. But this seems impossible as kunal seems to be portrayed as a victim now 😕

Mauli is showing care for Kunal ..not love. Anyone will be sympathetic to someone so seriously ill...and he is mishtys father and Maulis ex husband ..and Mauli regards his mom and Duda as her family. She's not showing that's shes still in love with him..she's just being caring and sympathetic towards his whole family especially pari..
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Don't know why but it all seems predictable now. Ishaan will notice Mauli's love and care for Kunal and will back off himself. They might show Mauli feeling guilty but then moving on with kunal. Instead of dragging, they should have shown Kunal's guilt. But this seems impossible as kunal seems to be portrayed as a victim now
😕

The predictableness is what is throwing me off. I feel like Gajra is teasing both fan bases right now, perhaps to increase viewership. From today's episode it does seem like a Maunal endgame, but again, that would be predictable, at this point. So maybe there actually will be Mandap drama in favor of Ishaan?!? That's the only upcoming twist I can predict.

That Mauli seems pressured and uncomfortable in the proceeding marriage, all these Maunal "signs Maunal now seems predictable but then last minute, the twist is she did love Ishaan.

I don't know. It doesn't make sense for Maunal reunion to be so easy and that too 1 month out from the ending date.Edited by ritzbitz786 - 5 years ago
ritzbitz786 thumbnail

Don't know why but it all seems predictable now. Ishaan will notice Mauli's love and care for Kunal and will back off himself. They might show Mauli feeling guilty but then moving on with kunal. Instead of dragging, they should have shown Kunal's guilt. But this seems impossible as kunal seems to be portrayed as a victim now 😕

Similar to what you said (in bold), who remembers the cringe-worthy episodes when Nandini was trying to make Kunal go back to Mauli because she's pregnant and kept ignoring him/sending him away, and Mauli also wanted a Maunal reunion and was trying extra-hard to make her marriage work which led to the infamous scene in Nandini's apartment when Kunal yelled at them both saying he wants to make his own decisions and not be forced by either one of them.

I want a Mauli scene like that. Where Sandhya/Dida/Radhika/Mishti/Kunal are telling Mauli to marry Ishaan and Ishaan/Pari are telling Mauli to be with Kunal, and Mauli just yells at everyone to let her make her own decisions. The icing will be if she then chooses Ishaan, but I'll even accept her just wanting to stay single.

ritzbitz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

F Mauli is showing care for Kunal ..not love. Anyone will be sympathetic to someone so seriously ill...and he is mishtys father and Maulis ex husband ..and Mauli regards his mom and Duda as her family. She's not showing that's shes still in love with him..she's just being caring and sympathetic towards his whole family especially pari..

I agree with this completely (though I am on the fence about what the CV's are doing and what the endgame is, maybe Mauli does want to be with Kunal still? 😕).

Mauli's character sketch has always been a caring one. She's always that person who cares extra hard, I mean that is why she even took Nandini in, and didn't pay heed to EMA rumors, etc. 

I will also add, Kunal's EMA was definitely wrong, disgusting, unacceptable, horrible, and a plethora of other words, but his character too, has been shown as caring (which is why majority agree it was a grey character, and towards the end of pre-leap definitely black, but still overall grey). Like even after the EMA being exposed and him deciding he wants to be with Nandini, he still planned Mauli's birthday, saved her from stepping on something (in that Dandiya scene), stopped her from falling (also in that Dandiya scene, which Nandini saw and got jealous of).

But caring for another doesn't necessarily mean you love them, i.e. Kunal caring enough to manipulate situations in order to get an Ishaali marriage doesn't necessarily means he loves Mauli. Maybe it's just his way of absolving his sins and making peace and showing how truly apologetic he is. 

And likewise, just because Mauli shows care for Kunal doesn't mean she loves him. Or even if she does, doesn't mean she wants to be with him/can trust him again. 

And I will also add the angle that just because you love/care for someone (who was once an important part of your life in the past, in this case Mauli-Kunal), doesn't mean you are in love with them.

That being said, I have no doubt in my mind that the track is heading towards Mauli forgiving Kunal and finally healing/closure (because as we saw in her drunken state in the camp track, her emotions and memories of the EMA are still pretty raw, probably because she became a mother so soon after he left, she didn't take the time off for self-care/to heal properly). But I don't know if it is necessarily heading towards a Maunal love each other, or Mauli will remarry him track.