Poll

Which ending of the show do you think is best?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
How do you guys the show should end? Please vote and share your thoughts in the comments. 
Personally, this is how I want it to play out: 
1) Mauli finds out what Kunal did while he was alive to reunite her and Ishaan
2) Kunal turns up alive in the hospital in critical condition
3) Mauli feels guilty and heartbroken seeing his condition
4) Kunal apologizes to Mauli tells her he's always loved her and asks her to take care of Pari
5) Kunal recovers 
6) Ishaan decides to back off from marriage and asks Maunal to get married 
7) Maunal are siting at the mandap about to get married when Mauli realizes she's in love with Ishaan 
8) Mauli cancels the wedding, rejecting Kunal 
9) Ishaali love confession and marriage 
10) Happy ending πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Kunal alive, living with Pari or whatever.
Mauli Ishaan marry, live with Mishti. Mishti deserves a father like Ishaan & Mauli deserves a loving partner like him.

I don't care about Kunal or whatever. I just don't want Pari to be orphan. So he should live. 

All I want is MauHaan as endgame.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I want mauhaan.Mauli is slowly moving on and she herself said she is not doing any compromise and made promises to ishaan too.
Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
sancheeta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

How do you guys the show should end? Please vote and share your thoughts in the comments.

4) Kunal apologizes to Mauli tells her he's always loved her and asks her to take care of Pari
5) Kunal recovers
7) Maunal are siting at the mandap about to get married when Mauli realizes she's in love with Ishaan
10) Happy ending😊

I don't know what the end game is going to be.. Gajra has made the situation quite unpredictable for all of us at this point of time.
I would love Mauli Ishaan Mishti to finally end up having a happy family together and Kunal Pari and the Malhotra clan to be together.. Mishti and Pari to have sisterly love for each other even if they are far off. Kunal to have an amicable relation with Mishti and cordial with Mauli and Ishaan - Yes I am building castles here πŸ˜†

But I loved how you have played ur thoughts here.. last ke 3-4 points padke dil ko bada sukoon mila.. sacchi.. πŸ˜†
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The way story has progressed,Kunal happy with Pari and Ishaan,Mishti and Mauli happy as a family.
CIDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mishali as a happy family...or mauli with Mishti living separately...kun,pari,radhika,dida together...

Anna92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pari , Kunal , dida ,radhika
Mishti, ishaan, Mauli

Initially I was ok with Mauli staying single then on second thought, why should she? She was robbed off a good life with no fault of hers. Now she deserves love and  a partner who respects her. So ishaali it is.

Even I don't care about any jodis, I want mauli to be happy with her head held high
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

5) Kunal recovers 
10) Happy ending  😊

I hate it when these shows drag to the wedding day and then there's a sudden change of heart and Bride or groom swapping  occurs. I want a more realistic closure. Mauli has already suffered enough. She has now accepted Ishaan and decided to marry him. I want Kunal to recover and even though he realises he still cares for Mauli he must stay silent. He must encourage Mauli and Ishaan to marry. I want to see a grand Ishaan Mauli wedding, I even want the show to end with Mauli having another baby ..maybe a little boy and she , Ishaan mishty and baby living happily. And I would like to see Kunal happy with pari and his mom and Dida and maybe meet a new woman ...who can make him happy...so everyone happy in the end ..😊
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
with the majority viewers
ishaan mauli mishti.
k with pari alone and memories of nandini .

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
i dont understand why some women want mauli to end up with kunal .