Women are always right and the man is always wrong?

Posted: 5 years ago
The first part of this post might be off topic but it's in reference to Rajkumar Hirani's case.
I am from the IT industry and I see many girls in the IT industry take advantage of the attention they get from the managers and seniors, the slimy managers give preference to the girls in the team because they are bored of their wives and clearly no one gives them any hawa or importance. I have seen HR's recruiting incompetent women over talented men just because they are pretty and the manager also wants a pretty girl in the team. 
When we talk about equality , why is the female gender always looked upon with sympathy? Why is it assumed that only a man can lie and a woman cannot ?  Why do men become guilty just after they face an allegation?  I have seen both mean men and women. I have seen the so called feminists play the very convenient woman card whenever they want.Why is a man called a misogynist if he chooses to support a man over a woman?  Also,  why is it hypocritical if a woman supports a man instead of a woman? 

Feminism is about getting equal rights but the movement is definitely going in the wrong direction .

Why are people upset with Raj Kumar Hirani supporters?  If they feel that the woman is lying then it's their opinion based on their observations. 
I am here to read return_to_hades' comment in case this thread gets shifted to debate section.
I agree with you. You actually never know if Hirani really did those things. But there are also women like Rani who deserve all the backlash they face owing to their stupid views with regards to Metoo. 
No, women aren't always right. There are people like Rani to balance it out and bring them back to the level of men.
Ranis comments were stupid and we fans did not support her at all.
But this post is not about rani or her views,  it's about something more important ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by Hichki

Ranis comments were stupid and we fans did not support her at all.
But this post is not about rani or her views,  it's about something more important ðŸ¤¢

We are talking about metoo and Rani's statement was also related to metoo. Also, the topic speaks about women not being taken to task with the context of metoo and the last time I knew Rani was a woman until and unless that has changed. ðŸ˜†
But if the tharki bosses are bored of their wives and are giving incompetent women high ranks and promotions, how is it the girl's fault? It's still the men who are choosing to lust over young girls while being married who are wrong and at fault.
Chahe koi jitna bhi flirt kare, it is upon the one with the power in hand to give in or back off.Not the other party.
Originally posted by Paachaa

But if the tharki bosses are bored of their wives and are giving incompetent women high ranks and promotions, how is it the girl's fault? It's still the men who are choosing to lust over young girls while being married who are wrong and at fault.
Chahe koi jitna bhi flirt kare, it is upon the one with the power in hand to give in or back off.Not the other party.

Arey,  but feminists should decline such favors no?  Tapsee cries coz she was dropped from a film unceremoniously ,would she have complained if she was given special treatment over karthik on the sets? No! 
No.. there are women like Rani, Karishma Tanna, and the likes to even things.. 
Can people stick to the topic.  Shitting about rani has no effect on me.  So chill. ðŸ¤¢