Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
@saffi...exactly...now she can show anything she wants on maunal becos the show is ending and she is bounded by nothing...so the real story starts now
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: sid_ridz

I agree with Love that the next 2-3 epi will clearly tell everything if they show maulihave feelings for kunal i can wait till end week but if not then will say goodbye this show 

exctly we will give 1 week time as it will be clearly shown where its heading towards
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maunal

Yeh DooriYa
Yeh DooriYa
In Raho Ki DooriYa
NiGaho Ki DooriYa
Hum Raho Ki DooriYa
FaNa Ho Sabhi DooriYa

Kyu Koi Paas Hai,
Door Hai, Kyu Koi,
Jaane Na Koi YaHa Pe...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

actually if you look deeper she is too smart...due to backlashing she stop showing maunal in one frame...even if she show,she kept as a mystery and start showing the couple whom the viewers are rooting for though we all know most viewers wants to see maunal drama...now that the show is ending...she is bounded by nothing nor backlashing is going to affect her...she build up the track to lead towards maunal on last few epis...her original plan...original story..what a shrewd mastermind she is...due to backlashing she play a dirty game on maunal fans now that show is ending and backlashing takes a backseat...she is back in showing maunal..i will not be surprised if she show a intimate scene b/w maunal

Gajra rly took us for ba ride since the camp track...kya socha air kya paya..she betrayed maunal fans The way kunal betrayed mauli...beech raste she ditched us...after giving us Hope's and dreams...she doesn't put leads in 1 frame...we are starved for a mere scene
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mages

actually if you look deeper she is too smart...due to backlashing she stop showing maunal in one frame...even if she show,she kept as a mystery and start showing the couple whom the viewers are rooting for though we all know most viewers wants to see maunal drama...now that the show is ending...she is bounded by nothing nor backlashing is going to affect her...she build up the track to lead towards maunal on last few epis...her original plan...original story..what a shrewd mastermind she is...due to backlashing she play a dirty game on maunal fans now that show is ending and backlashing takes a backseat...she is back in showing maunal..i will not be surprised if she show a intimate scene b/w maunal

πŸ‘ agreed completely. Even though she didnt show Maunal in one frame but kept the story always about them,what she wanted. Clever.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
If she switches focus to Maunal, I want the ratings to skyrocket so she can see who truly impacts these ratings. πŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

If she switches focus to Maunal, I want the ratings to skyrocket so she can see who truly impacts these ratings.  πŸ˜†

AmenπŸ‘
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

If she switches focus to Maunal, I want the ratings to skyrocket so she can see who truly impacts these ratings. πŸ˜†

that will happen only, even at present show is doing good cause everyone can see the original plot lol and rooting for Maunal
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Time to go...GN guys πŸ€—
Mages thumbnail
@jes...exactly...the story was focus on maunal only even though they were not in the same frame...the other couple doesn't have a story in the first place Edited by Mages - 5 years ago