Chakor too much hurt raghav - Page 7

Posted: 5 years ago
Mystery man may tell imli about chakor feelings
Or tell anjor the truth

They need a villian. Its almost 2 weeks
What I'm trying to say through my endless posts is:

Chakor isn't wrong in accepting Raghav's love, it doesn't tarnish her or her love for Suraj, but makers should've properly shown the progress in her emotions from realization to acceptance and if they later show that she hasn't accepted her feelings yet, then they should've shown her scenes in the last 3 episodes differently.
I know what you mean mesh but i look.at slightly differently. She is in love, she knows it but she hasnt moved on. Moving on can only happen when she realises the extent of her feelings, she will want him as her life partner in the full sense, physically and mentally..she will surrender to.him.emotionally, she will start having romantic feelings too. Right now its just love with other aspects missing.sorry that i keep repeating what i say but i feel they will more progress soon
but yes they could have shown in better so all understand same way.
Chakor's emotional progress could've been improved by three small scenes:
-Chakor questioning herself why she doesn't Raghav to leave them after he said his job was done.

-Chakor looking in the mirror in the hotel and saying she isn't angry with Raghav but with herself forgetting Suraj after she threw away the food.

-Chakor remembering Raghav telling her to listen to her heart when she was holding his socks.

This is the bare minimum that they should've shown.
Loved Raghav's dialogues and he looked so cute at the beginning when he was expecting Chakor to confess, a mix of happy and shy.
OH MY GOD

so much happened over the night... and I slept off

did a marathon reading of the posts and I am bewildered

👏👏

writing is bad, will be and will always be till Deviji is there

I saw the snippets 

what caught me the most

He walked in with eyes full of expectation, thinking she will speak those upsoken emotions to him

She walked and those eyes looked at him saying please don't have that expectations from me, dont have your eyes soft on me as I am going to break it hard, hard that it will bleed.

He indeed bled not because she did not spill those emotions but because of the commotion she has created in his life...

But what I felt was

Raaghav... Yes he SIGNED to save anjor, but being made to RESIGN to save Imli but will he RE-SIGN AS Suraj to save his Chakor as no one can love chakor as her Suraj, even Raaghav he will love her, martheydumthak but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I hope and pray I re-sign soon to reside beside my SUKOR.

thanks girls for those lovely views, so many perspectives...

Originally posted by sumsukor

OH MY GOD

👏👏

I saw the snippets 

what caught me the most

He walked in with eyes full of expectation, thinking she will speak those upsoken emotions to him

She walked and those eyes looked at him saying please don't have that expectations from me, dont have your eyes soft on me as I am going to break it hard, hard that it will bleed.

He indeed bled not because she did not spill those emotions but because of the commotion she has created in his life...

But what I felt was

Raaghav... Yes he SIGNED to save anjor, but being made to RESIGN to save Imli but will he RE-SIGN AS Suraj to save his Chakor as no one can love chakor as her Suraj, even Raaghav he will love her, martheydumthak but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yes how he came (with excitement and shyness) and how he left(heart broken and bleeding)😭

And as you said, their eyes said a lot yesterday.

well written on the  looks they shared first.

will he resign and re-sign.. time has to tell. hope our expectations are not crashed just like yesterday raghav's.

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
Hi dearest, I'm sorry for the post I wrote.. I lost my mind n I lost my words too.

I assumed a lot stupid stuff...

When I calm down, I realised how stupid I am...

I too much attached to udaan, this show is the only I keep watching untill now.. too close to my heart.
I'm super fan to meejay.. I can't bear any of them get hurt.

I think anjor will play a important role between raghav n chakor again,and this will make imli do something..

Yesterday scene like want imli to believe raghav loves her n anjor is the problem between them.

If makers want to show audiences raghav loves chakor as much as suraj did, the twist will be different. As we know suraj just can't think other girls than chakor...
let's see how...

I just hope every imli n raghav scene will be disturbed by anjor..
The writers are at fault for not developing Chakor Raghav love story
Akash & Rajjo track was not needed , they should have focused on Chakor Raghav bonding then proceed to drama
The lack of pov of Raghav & Chakor is harming the track
Don't want Imli's detailing of true love,she has fallen in love for 3rd time now😡🤪
Originally posted by sumsukor

OH MY GOD

👏👏

I saw the snippets

what caught me the most

But what I felt was

👏 👏 👏

Only you can write like this, awesome!

Hope re-sign to suraj n save chakor n anjor from imli