Nazar

2 muhi kalmuhi XD

White-Lilac thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
RH ka khana koi na khaye warna beemar pad jaayenge log aur brain damage hoga wo alag 🤣 🤣

• Again family drama and all tried to divert Dola so that she doesn't come to know that Mo amma is zinda.
  • PL Namuni, Chaitali and Dola went for khana khazana jisme juon ko hai khojna 🤣 🤣 
  • Ansh ke sasur ji told them to bring daayan ki aankhon ka kajal aur Dola ke baal 😆
  • PiAnsh ko makar ketki beej pakda ke balcony me khada kar diya 😆
  • Chaand ki roshni me beej phool ban gaye and it emitted a bright light.
  • Ansh ne uchala phool saath me Pia uchli fir Pia fisli fir phool uchla fir Ansh ne Pia ko pakda aur Pia ne phool ko paka 🤣 🤣 
  • Dola was cooking with her 250 saal purani juon waali choti and asked Chaitali to give pyaaz lekin sunayi diya byaaz 🤣
  • Chaitali ka drama shuru and Dola asked PL ye pagal wagal hai kya 🤣
  • PL- no no mom bas thoda uncha sunti hai 🤣
  • Ved was trying to call Chai and Dola asked her to come inside.
  • Chammach uthane ke bahane she told Chai to bring Dola's hair.
  • Gire hue chammach se giri hui RH family khana khaati hai 🤢😆
  • Blooper cop, Dola ke jijaji and Saavi were given the task to bring daayan ki aankhon ka kajal.
  • The box in which Mo amma is lying was sealed from all the sides isliye blooper cop was about to shoot it to break the glass.
  • Dola ke jijaji aur Mo ke purane aashiq ne kaha dhyaan se kahi Mo ko lag na jaaye. 
  • Avinash said she can heal herself aur Saavi ka dimaag bhi kahi gir gaya hai RH me as she was like lekin Mo abhi behosh hai to khudko heal nahi kar paayegi.🥱
  • Let me remind you ye wahi Saavi hai jo Mo ko baat baat pe maarne ke liye hyper ho jaati hai.🥱
  • Anyways they managed to get the kajal and hair & mixed it with the phool as they all are fools 🤣 
  • A bright light was coming from the flower and they kept it in the bowl aur phool ke upar chawal.
  • Nalayako ne Dola ko bowl uthane se bacha liya and Dola said itne dare hue kyu ho, itna bura khaana bhi nahi banati mai... Pata hai kaisa khana and most importantly kaise khana banati hai 😆

Precap for Saturday - The new promo! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thought to skip today's episode. But your update made me watch. 😆 😆 😆

I am really liking Dola. Specially the emotional one. ❤️ And Chaitali my love. 🤗

For the first time I am liking Pia's rona-dhona even when it's fake And her dialogue regarding Saas-Bahu - KITNA PYAAR HAI MO AUR ISKE BEECH. KISIKI NAZAR NA LAGE. 😆 😆 😆

On a serious note, just finished watching YMMKD which was Niyati's last show. Felt really bad because she was really good in that show & portrayed a very strong character. Considering Pia's continuous crying, felt bad for her as in Nazar, until recently she had nothing to do. Today when she covered the coffin more than Pia, it looked like Niyati to me. Hope we get to see different shades of her in the coming episodes.

Mohona is definitely the main character here. But they are focusing too much on her while Niyati & Harsh don't get much scope to perform.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nushy1995

Thought to skip today's episode. But your update made me watch. 😆 😆 😆

I am really liking Dola. Specially the emotional one. ❤️ And Chaitali my love. 🤗

For the first time I am liking Pia's rona-dhona even when it's fake And her dialogue regarding Saas-Bahu - KITNA PYAAR HAI MO AUR ISKE BEECH. KISIKI NAZAR NA LAGE. 😆 😆 😆

On a serious note, just finished watching YMMKD which was Niyati's last show. Felt really bad because she was really good in that show & portrayed a very strong character. Considering Pia's continuous crying, felt bad for her as in Nazar, until recently she had nothing to do. Today when she covered the coffin more than Pia, it looked like Niyati to me. Hope we get to see different shades of her in the coming episodes.

Mohona is definitely the main character here. But they are focusing too much on her while Niyati & Harsh don't get much scope to perform.

not only mohna but all 3 r main characters but makers r 2 obsessed with mohna that just 2 glorifyher makers made piansh dumb.😡
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

not only mohna but all 3 r main characters but makers r 2 obsessed with mohna that just 2 glorify her makers made piansh dumb.😡

Agreed.

Frankly, Mohona is the prota-antagonist of the show - which I had never seen in ITV before. So, in the beginning I had no problem with her getting more attention.

But they started focusing too much on her & royally ignored PiAnsh. So now it's no longer enjoyable. 😡
slippery_chilka thumbnail
As expected, a filler episode. RH mein sabka khisak jaata hai and everyone becomes Mo bhakth. Poor Saavi bhi shikhaar ho gayi. Tsk tsk.
There was a lot of uchalna and koodna in Piansh scene today. 🤣 Yeh banda itna hyper hua at the thought of Pia falling down the balcony, jab uski Mo maata and Do Maasi usko jalana chahegi toh kya karega. I really hope all this kaand of Daayan twins happens in front of everyone so sabki akal thikane aa jaye. 🤬

BTW, I think MoDo will gayab before the family gets to attack Do and PL will steal the weapon that can kill Do because I dunno why, I have a feeling PL will play a role in bringing both the sisters together to kill Pia. She won't have to do much. Have MoDo kill Pia. Have Do kill Mo and then kill Do with the weapon Nishant is making. Pia is dead and out of the picture, MoDo are dead. She will become Ansh's saviour once again and that should get her acceptance by RH family and Ansh himself. She underestimates how much Ansh loves Pia and their soul connection. The minute Pia "dies" Ansh will too because this time, Ansh won't be an emotionless EDV.

Neh_Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was fun and comedy epi today and hunari pia rani MO ke saath lash the ladhte kyaa mast acting Kane lafi hai.. Nakali ro na dono was too good and upar SE I just saw how harsh was trying to control his laughter seeming his wify doing all drama just to keep DM distracted ansh ke expression saaf dekh rahe the.. Lol and how can one forget Chai ke spl one liner L dialogue is always cheery on the cake.. on whole OK and funny epi .. Gud going after so many weeks 
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aapki commentry bahut majedaar hoti hai boring episode main bhi jaan daal deti hai,excellent work. Kai baar sochi hoon episode miss kardu par aapki commentry padh kar ep dekh leti hoon.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nushy1995

Agreed.

Frankly, Mohona is the prota-antagonist of the show - which I had never seen in ITV before. So, in the beginning I had no problem with her getting more attention.

But they started focusing too much on her & royally ignored PiAnsh. So now it's no longer enjoyable. 😡

Anamika?
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice update 
 i guess now its time 2 say bye bye 2 sexy & backless blouse look of pia as pia is turning back 2 daivik again so her dressing style will also change , in promo only her dressing style is not of sarpika one .😆 let see

thought of loosing pia can make ansh so hyper , i cant imagine if something really happen 2 pia , what will happen 2 ansh . i hope ansh & family witness daayan twins trying 2 burn pia

be it ekayan or dukaayan or any other daayan cant kill a daivik only DV can kill daivik as what mohna said . 

i feel mohna & dola r together they r just fooling rathore family of their enimity , maybe it was dukaayan who caged divya 4 mohna & dola will be saved by mohna i feel after that only these daayan twins will attack pia.

mohna would had been knowing that ruby is dola's muh boli beti 

today's episode was a filler episode  only . let wait 4 saturday one.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi9

Anamika?

I don't know about that show. What was it about?