14.#IshqSubhanAllah 4761 

15.#KasautiiZindagiiKay2 4526

16.#NimkiMukhiya 4416

17.#Nazar 4344 

18.#IshqMeinMarjawan 4276 

19.#KesariNandan 4133 

20.#Musakaan, #Muskaan 4020

~IB is out of top 20.

#StarPlus: #KarnSangini 0.6, #MariamKhan 0.9, #Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala 2.3, #KasautiiZindagiiKay 2.0, #KrishnaChaliLondon 1.6, #YehRishtaKKH 2.8, #Ishqbaaaz 1.4, #YeHaiMohabbatein 1.4, #QayamatKiRaat 1.2, #DancePlus4 1.4, #Nazar 2.0, #KanpurWaaleKhuranas 0.7
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forumgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Tell me its 0 πŸ˜† so that i can act surprised πŸ˜†

Anonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: forumgirl

Tell me its 0 πŸ˜† so that i can act surprised πŸ˜†

Kash aisa hota. But heard it's more or less stable like last week.

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Despite no story & yawn worthy worthy acting stable trps have surprised me.
After yhm moved to 10.30 slot it never crossed 1.5,still we hear no offair news,so won't be surprised if same happens with this dib too.
& Also impending mkk ki entry & Gul going her typical way which has taker's.

UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail
Congratulations to the entire cast and crew of Ishqbaaaz😊

Good job.
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Koel100

Despite no story & yawn worthy worthy acting stable trps have surprised me.

After yhm moved to 10.30 slot it never crossed 1.5,still we hear no offair news,so won't be surprised if same happens with this dib too.
& Also impending mkk ki entry & Gul going her typical way which has taker's.

It's so clear TRPs are getting cooked up πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  YHM won't go anywhere coz for the slot they air the TRP is ok & they aren't bothered about sponsors coz it's Ekta's show. 

Gullu has requested sponsors to give her time to dazzle them with great TRPs once NT enters so they are hanging by the hook currently πŸ˜‰ NT was supposed to start shoot end of mth but she got called today only & already promotion shuru πŸ€£ 
Anonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OyeNautanki

It's so clear TRPs are getting cooked up  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  YHM won't go anywhere coz for the slot they air the TRP is ok & they aren't bothered about sponsors coz it's Ekta's show. 

Gullu has requested sponsors to give her time to dazzle them with great TRPs once NT enters so they are hanging by the hook currently πŸ˜‰ NT was supposed to start shoot end of mth but she got called today only & already promotion shuru πŸ€£ 

Also I wanted to add that DIB is not a new show, it came with an available audience. not to forget they took the decision of leap when IB had 1.5 raw trps( ptsd time) for 2 weeks, was no6 on hotstar and was still one of the most popular show digital wise on Twitter, IG and Facebook etc

Right now it's lower than 1.5 for 3 consecutive weeks, no9-11 on hotstar, digital hype is 1% only.

UK also it's not doing that well.

I always say that for a show to run, people need to invest money in it..And right now only an idiot will invest in this sinking titanic.πŸ˜† and I really want to meet them one day. 

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Asthi...True that no sponsor will invest in a sinking ship & DIB is sinking at an alarming rate currently.

SP lost it's 1st position in GEC ranking with a huge margin to Sony & is just 7k ahead from Colors this week which will be overtaken next week am sure. Star Bharat might be in par with SP if they stays stubborn & it won't be good for business πŸ˜† 

They really can't afford to stay at lower ranking with them being the most expensive channel. Which is why the recuperating NT had to fly down to start shooting from tomorrow to make entry by Monday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Even with Niti entry, I don't think TRP will pick up.