Users

Frequent Posters

SaBa17 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Erisam88

😑 and the spotboy  article

where?plz share 
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
...Edited by Hari73 - 5 years ago
NatureHappiness thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hari73

I always thought sha is a gentleman n can never cheat any girl. But now I feel sorry for myself i shipped sharica. I never thought this day would come that I wish sharica should not happen. Eri pls think 1000 times if you are in relationship with this man who is a lier, cheater n has no ethics in his life.

This is my last post on sha related. I feel disgusted for adoring him.

N pls guys stop praising him that he had guts to accept n all. Once a cheater is always a cheater. It's not about guts, he can do anything for money. He is not worth it.

Sorry to say, but who are we to tell anything about his character? I understand, he did wrong, but, do we know the other side of the story? Why he said sorry? He clearly stated that he has moved on in his life. He apologized so that he feels better. Secondly, if this affects you so much, why were you involved in his personal life? We fans are fans of his work. We adore his work and not his personal life. Whom he wants to be with is his decision. We are no one to tell that he did wrong by cheating Erica, without knowing what is the story. It's so surprising, that we people instead of commenting about his acting started demanding whom he has to be with in real life. Which does not mean what he did was right. He has to be punished. But, please for god sake to the entire fandom STOP INTERFERING IN THEIR PERSONAL LIFE. IT IS HIS HEADACHE. Let him live his life the way he wants to and if you are no more his fan, then no one is stopping you. I am sorry to say, but this fandom has actually disappointed me. We, in the process of judging his acting, stop being his fan because of his personal life.
Not being a part of this fandom (both Shaheer and Erica)and moving on was actually a great decision.Edited by NatureHappiness - 5 years ago
sangeeta_helios thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Hari73]I always thought sha is a gentleman n can never cheat any girl.  But now I feel sorry for myself i shipped sharica.  I never thought this day would come that I wish sharica should not happen.  Eri pls think 1000 times if you are in relationship with this man who is a lier, cheater n has no ethics in his life.
This is my last post on sha related. I feel disgusted for adoring him.

N pls guys stop praising him that he had guts to accept n all.  Once a cheater is always a cheater. It's not  about guts, he can do anything for money.  He is not worth it.
[/QUOTEyou can say he is cheater both of them said sorry to each other and he has guts in large audience to say like this he said whatever said genuine please stop blaming him every time and  I am saying erica what is doing every time showed pa with parth and vikas she changed alot]
LiveLife321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Never explain yourself to anyone. Because the one who likes you doesn't need it. And the one who dislikes you won't believe it. 😊

When we love someone we won't love them half. We love them with all their imperfections without any terms and conditions. In search of perfection in their words and actions we often forget that they too are humans just like us.😊
Edited by LiveLife321 - 5 years ago
gaya.jay1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously disappointed with some comments here ... guys, let's not drag Erica into this matter!! The issue is about Sha's past personal life incident which was REAL not hypothetical like our shipping so stop bothering yourself with additional theories!!! Also, living in 2019 let's show some maturity to the situation which involved a closure! I don't support the way it was done but the intentions were not wrong!!! It was a clear MoVE on friendly terms attempt ! Also At the end of the day we don't know the truth either ways!!! I fail to understand Y celebs behave the way in their attempt to find peace/vent out but it always Creates bigger negative impacts and judgements!! Edited by gaya.jay1234 - 5 years ago
gaya.jay1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Saturday!! It is Spring break and we have beautiful weather after 6 months of winter and snow.. so I am taking a short break from SM to enjoy all of it!!! Have a nice weekend! ⭐️ Edited by gaya.jay1234 - 5 years ago
SaBa17 thumbnail
Now liking game onπŸ˜†hyyy hamare dreams dreams hi ho gy 
SaBa17 thumbnail
Eri IS askejf lol plz no more heart attack πŸ₯±
vasu_ravi_312 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaBa17

Eri IS askejf lol plz no more heart attack  πŸ₯±

Yes. All the questions she replies is good. This time it was nice. She is also playing bcl. 
πŸ˜›
Good morning.