Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think makers are intentionally not showing Chakor's love for raghav, they hint at it but are too scared to show it. I guess the move was to prevent criticism of Chakor's character but it didn't stop it, all it did is to make her feelings confusing.

Yesterday's flashback when she talked to Teju was all about Raghav-Anjor, noting about her love for him, today when Chakor talked to the moon, she never said what she'll tell him, her face said she'll confess, her tears with imli say the same but they never showed outright.

I wanted Chakor's attraction to Raghav to be given more ss because until the time she gave him blood she didn't show feelings but after the talk with teju she was aware of her feelings. Even in these scenes, they had a chance to show a Chakor inner monologue after Raghav asked to leave but they didn't.

They ignored chakor's feelings at the expense of imli's feelings and akash drama.
LuvSSever thumbnail
@Sumi : surely the Gif is waiting for you dear. 
Besides Imli, this wifi too tests me.. 😡😆..

wifi says its unlimited but doesnt prove so after 200GB,  imli says she changed but doesnt seem so anywhere.

Time to change wifi subscriber and ignore imli scenes.😆

the way she entered haveli was like she saying again your badtime started Chakor like that. 
but in room she did emotional blackmailing and acted nice.
whats with this creature , i cant understand at all. like a movie dialogue, should ask are you good or bad..

like bini said, seeing the crying and talking imli requires
 more guts and patience😆

her blackmailing and chakor giving in to her demands , i was like😡..chakor why why why...

let her choose that bad path  let her kill herself, if she can blackmail like this for current issue, what trust you can have in her for future.

she can turn anytime bad , for that why you are spoiling RaghV's life

chakor feelings, raghav feelings , anjor feelings, even writers love for negative characters and more drama take a back seat once deviji entered.

its all about her now🥱

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think it's nothing that they scared to show about Chakor and her feelings.
But rather they are interested in Imli and step by step moving of her part of story.

Triangle needs 3 people.
Imli first and 2nd for Raghv because he is target and Chakor is only third in terms of focus that's it.

Mahesh Pandey crossed all other writers in Imli love.
In all tracks whatever happens,Chakor was the main focus.

But here they giving equally what is given to Chakor to Imli too.
The hospital scene where they made both react same continuous reactions and then director's remarks about Imli and now how the episode today and small detail to her scenes are all proof of it.

They checked and realised trps stable and now whatever nonsense they can show by giving more importance to Imli.
Last time after 7 year leap,the track Imli had dominance as vamp had to cut short first owing to trp falling after 2 weeks and then off air news.
So they are now making use of that lost chance on Imli love🥱

They killed Sooraj mainly for it.
Otherwise,no need of killing Sooraj as no other Colors show attempt it so far.
Memory loss of Chakor would have been a possibility to show different equation of Sukor.

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They is defintely a reason as to why they are keeping chakor emotions regarding raghav closed.i dont think its due to the audience. Chakor is techinally a widow and its not wrong for a widow to fall.in.love, i am sure audience has seen much worst in the past. I feel its to do with some upcoming twist and they want to show chakor phase of accepting, understanding, confessing and realising the depth slower. She is in love but the main.part is yet to be shown. Iam hoping for some marriage twist which will give them.scope to show chakor pov further.
I dont know if raghav can use to make imli chakor jealous bec anjor is around. He wont do anything to hurt her. But i feel anjor will interfere somehow making imli angry. Imli will.indirectly tell her the truth. 

Edited by Ruby7 - 5 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail
Yes they killed suraj for imli love triangle and i wish other fans realise this  too bec chakor is being blamed for suraj death too. I am waiting for tmrw trps bec triangle was on high last week .
Threy giving imli even max ss wont make audience feel for imli bec all know raghav loves chakor but imli hell bent on getting him. Also her jail.sentence was a joke
 She did nothing to come back in the haveli 

I hope raghav gets confirmation.of chakor feelings soon 
@ruby,
If Chakor is widow then what about Imli.
She is also a widow and had lost not one but 2 husbands.

It's like one week for Chakor and another week for Imli.
They want to give her equal importance.
Don't know what team promised to actress when bringing her back to the show.
Something is definitely there.
Ruby7 thumbnail
Yes imli.widow also but her past history is disgusting. Audience has seen her be with ranvijay when vivaan was alive. She was with gummaan when he was married to another woman. I dont think audience interested in seeing her love nonsense
 Yes makers are interested in showing her and the only plus point we have is that they showed raghav fall for chakor. Imagine if they went the other way round. 

This time they will.give her obessessed lover shade..previously she wanted power and money now she wants raghav whom loves her sister. Dynamics different

LuvSSever thumbnail
Whether they intentionally not showing due to plot or due to audience, let it be, keep aside chakor emotions, 
but can show  more of like bonding scenes between them , like the hug where she notice his goodness, some scenes developing their relation can be shown with imli in pic but with less SS of deviji

instead of torturing with more and more of deviji SS.
each of her action like a heroine in movie was shown today.
all those glee and actions, irritated me a lot.

like bini said, equal importance, thats not we signed for. and never interested too.

i wished the epis had raghav and chakor alone, that week trp should increase to show who is the usp of show.

but not a week they could dedicate to them..imliji entered tuesday only.😡
Ruby7 thumbnail
With imli back in haveli she will get many scenes. 
But i want her negative asap, that will make much more sense and it will give the story a villian
 This is their 2 week without a villian..

Maybe they should start dwelling more on mystery man 

Maybe imli already secretly meetimg mystery man

Chakor will.supress all her emotions now..

Edited by Ruby7 - 5 years ago
That actress few months back when playing negative said in one iv that she wished to play romantic scenes and missing playing that shade.
Now seeing her and small details of her scenes in being in love make me think that it's her wish list.

Her wishes always granted here.
She not comfortable playing mother,it granted.

Not happy pairing agaist RV and they get rid of him inspite of how his track as villain boost trps that time and so on

They tried level best to make her powerful vamp.
How her new shades after 1.5 leap failed but they get rid of Karan.
And when without her presence,trps increased in mission track.
They immediately brought her back and once trp crossed above 2 ,quickly took 7 year leap by making her powerful vamp.

And they didn't kill off Imli at the end of 8.30 slot.
Whereas as all the other villains either killed off or vanished and never come back.

But they have guts to kill off Sooraj.

There is lot of Imli Puran if started to think about it.

Edited by binivenugopal18 - 5 years ago