Saas-Bahu aur Drama :P

Posted: 5 years ago
Kind of filler epi 😛

• MoDo's tashan, and khulasa that they had a competition to become dukaayan and Mo tried to cheat isliye Daayan vansh se bedakhal kar di gayi thi 🤣
  • Pia in Sarpika avtaar aur dono saas bahu planning karke aaye the to bewakoof banao Dola.
  • Pia ne Mo ko maarne ke badle me Dola ko bola mere baba ko bulao.
  • Ansh ke sasur ji ki entry aur ye bhi ho gaye behosh.
  • Pia tried to waste Dola's time by acting like a roti hui bacchi.
  • Ansh thought something is fishy and why is Pia behaving so weird. Thoda aur dimaag laga sakta tha but never mind RH me dimaag use karna mana hai 😆
  • Pia dasofied Mo and Mo amma behosh... All got panicked and started shouting at Pia.
  • Idiots Mo kuch bhi kare lekin uski bhakti karna nahi chodenge. Ansh was like tumne meri maa ko kyu maara!? 🥱
  • VedAnsh needs Dola ki choti se pitayi for their stupidity! 
  • Pia revealed Mo isn't dead she'll recover on her own kyuki madam ne pehle hi antidote de diya tha.
  • Ansh ke sasur ji bhi nautanki department se aaye the isliye behoshi ka naatak kar rahe the aur kyu kar rahe the ye to wahi jaane 😆
  • Dola ka dil dol gaya and she decided to stay with RH family, aur RH family ko laga firse zoron ka jhatka 😆

Precap - Mo amma pe Pia ke zeher ka asar khatam hone laga and all panicked! Taaliyan bajao inki mahaanta ke liye 👏👏👏
Epi dekh kar yeh samaj nahi aa raha ansh ko kya bolu🤢
Maa k liye itna pyaar😆 yeh apne jaan kyu nahi de deta Mo k liye🤣🤣
Jab Ansh ko pata chalega Mo ne Divya k sath kya kiya tab yeh woh kya karega😕
Epi dekh kar mera mann bilkul nahi Dola.. Ahhhaaa..🤣🤣🤣
Episode was kinda okay. But your updates are literally hilarious
MoDo 🤣 🤣 🤣

About Pia, looks like not only Sarpika power, Divya gave her some brain also. 😕 ITNA PLANNING-PLOTTING ISKA PEHLE KAHA THA!!! 😲 😲 😲

I liked the emotional Dola though. HUM BHI APNE PAPA SE KITNA PYAAR KARTE THE... 😆 😆 😆

Neech nalayak Mo Bhakth VedAnsh gadhe's. 🤬 Ek ek laath maarni chahiye on their butts.😡 Mo is planning on killing Ansh and yeh moron is giving Pia duhai about mothers love and asking her not to kill his serial killing momma. And Ved too..what exactly was Pia supposed to do to save Ansh exactly, Ved?🤬
Mo just go ahead and turn Ansh into a choosa hua prune. 😡

Mo and Pia ka plan toh thik thaak tha..but good that saap Pia is smarter and had a contingency plan. I want to compare her with Daivik Dumbo Pia but rehene deti hu. 😡 BTW I find it funny that Pia's respect for Mo comes and goes in front of Ansh. Sometimes its "aap" and sometimes its "Mohana" and "wo". 🤣 

I have to say, I much prefer Dola over Mo..aahhhaaa. 🤣 Why couldn't Mo have some funny takiakalaam. 🤣 

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

Epi dekh kar yeh samaj nahi aa raha ansh ko kya bolu🤢
Maa k liye itna pyaar😆 yeh apne jaan kyu nahi de deta Mo k liye🤣🤣
Jab Ansh ko pata chalega Mo ne Divya k sath kya kiya tab yeh woh kya karega😕

Poem likhega on serial killer Daayan momma. ⭐️_⭐️
episode acha ho ya na ho par hriti ke update awesome hote hai.👍🏼

so dola still has 251 yrs let 2 live unlike mohna , so no point of her eating up Ansh /DV like mohna

i feel dola will not leave ansh alone coz she know ansh is DV & how powerful he is . as dola want 2 rule prithvilok so he will try her best 2 use ansh 2 fulfill her mission 

as  i earlier i said mohna is doing something else with ansh as everyone thing she is eating him up coz she is holding ansh in that pose but she is upto something else 4 sure which will be revealed later  as she herself said its  half truth what pia saw, nobody will know what she is doing .

i feel even mohna has a dream of ruling prithvilok & daayan vansh only ansh can fulfill her this dream

only time will tell kuch unexpected hi hoga

vedshree decide kar le na ki vo kya chahti hai , usse mohna se chutkara chaiye , ya uske saath behan behan khelna hai 

piansh r height of mahanta , ansh know what mohna is upto still worrying about her & questioning pia & pia why she is so hestitant 2 kill mohna did she forgot mohna killed her mom divya 

as pia is returning as daivik , which will be a shock 4 mohna 4 sure , who know mohna herself reveal her own karnama( killing of divya ) in fit of anger

main bahut confuse ho gayi hu 
DV came knocking on doors of ansh after piansh wedding coz pia's daivik powers became dormant  but now as pia regain her daivik powers & after consummation a relationship had been formed b/w DV & daivik so there is no chance of EDV 2 return then how can mohna's mission fulfill coz in d  clip in which mohna is shown eating up ansh in that ansh is in DV form coz on his neck half moon symbol is visible .

pia is again & again saying she will give away her life but not let anything happen 2 ansh . 

so i doubt kuch pia ke saath hoga which will pave way 4 re entry 4 EDV

kuch samjh nhi aa rha 
Like me, Ansh and vedhashree believe that mohana will turn out good in the end😉.