aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
KKK9 is so boring. No offense I have irritated with the over footage they give to bharti, harsh and sreesanth. I am interested in seeing more Zain, aly and riddhima. Why is Zain given the least footage of all?.
I'm offended with Aditya's comment on TV waale which he gave on second episode of the show, maybe he was joking but then I was really offended. He needs to be reminded that even he is a TV waala whose show airs on tv only and hosts it is because of TV only he got this show. 
For now, I miss kkk8 It had better editing and equal importance was given for the contestants. The contestants had a way better bonding. I hoped we got same in KKK9 but it has become a bharati  and sreesanth show. I prefer to skip the over footage in TV and watch in voot.For now I'm rooting for Zain, aly and riddhima in this season even puneeth. Jasmine is fine but then she goes over sometimes, I hope I can tolerate this season and I really hope the editing Team reduces the over footage that they are giving for some contestants 

I'm done with sreesanth weird dreams. Why so much promotion for his acting, the main reason I did not watch BiggBoss12 was this guy and his tantrums Now he is making me detached from this show also .