Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I have watched ZGH and Humsafar.. watched it thanks to BW introducing FK otherwise I didn't even know they made dramas ... 😲! .. But they are too slow and boring .. esp no "skinship" ... what is that .. getting preg even without being touched! . πŸ€£ .. must be a culture thing still not my cup of tea! .. [No offence to anyone from Pakistan].. πŸ˜³

As for "Zaroon" I am with you ... He was not "a bit" but a lot chauvinistic ... we may be missing the cultural loopholes .. even then he was a MCP. Tho drama goes into his reasoning and why he is the way he is, even then it doesn't justify his chauvinism esp when it belongs to "new gen" who is highly educated ... Kashaf was shown ahead of her times but even she tolerated all his BS and nonsense and agreed to marry him becoz "he battles a cup of hot tea" for her.. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†! .. @Bold: Tell me about it when he himself got numerous proposals from girls .. what a weirdo!   ..

Oh you gonna LOVE Sadda Haq Sam πŸ€£
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tris007

Oh you gonna LOVE Sadda Haq Sam πŸ€£

I wanna watch it .. but hotstar loads slow ... and my inherit need to "FF" shows doesn't fit the situation IYKWIM... πŸ˜† .. I am going to watch few Eps once she enters college .. do you btw know which Ep?
Tris007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I wanna watch it .. but hotstar loads slow ... and my inherit need to "FF" shows doesn't fit the situation IYKWIM... πŸ˜† .. I am going to watch few Eps once she enters college .. do you btw know which Ep?

It shouldn't be more than episode 4 or 5 πŸ˜† I can let you in on the story leading to her college entrance if you want πŸ˜† Though I'll suggest sit back and FF here and there, it wouldn't take that long before she enters the college ~
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

I have been proving "I am not a robot" for the past couple of months now.. πŸ€” anyone else getting the annoying CAPTCHA all the time??  

me🀒
Almas. thumbnail
Can we have lil intro plz.. I don't know ur names..
And ur fav k drmam actorz
Tris007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Almas.

Can we have lil intro plz.. I don't know ur names..

And ur fav k drmam actorz

The one I use is pretty straightforward. Tris πŸ˜† 
Hi! 

Current favorite actor... Hyun bae🀣 
I do like a lot of actors acting-wise too πŸ˜† From Shin Min-a(FL of Oh My Venus) to Sung Dong-il(Actor playing father in Reply series)

What about you?
Tris007 thumbnail
Shaz, have you seen Suno Chanda? Another, recent, 2018 Pakistani Drama! It was pretty great too. Family drama πŸ˜†
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Almas..  hi ..πŸ€— Shaz imida πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
What should I call you? 😊 oh u get the annoying traffic lights too??? Urghhh I hate them.. store fronts are better still but traffic lights! I feel like breaking them πŸ˜‘🀒 πŸ˜† 

@Tris   Nope not seen Suno chanda... is it good? I actually don't intend to see any pak drama for now... I am hungry for romance which pdramas dont have much 🀣 But will watch if you strongly rec πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Almas. thumbnail
My name is almas.
I first enteredd kdrama world with boys over flowers..and loved lee min ho so I watched all his shows.. then kim soo Hyun caught my attention in my love from another star so I watched all his shows. Dream high was his best.
Only after watching couple of kdramas iIrealised LMH sucks at choosing scripts..even kimsoohyun.

Healer wud by all time favorite drama. I'm still not over JCW.

Ji Sung's dramas r so intense. I absolutely love secret love and KMHM. I'm yet to watch defendant n familiar wife.

Hyun bin I loved him in secret garden now in mota..

Park hyung shik is bae.

Tris007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Almas..  hi .. πŸ€— Shaz imida πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

What should I call you? 😊 oh u get the annoying traffic lights too??? Urghhh I hate them.. store fronts are better still but traffic lights! I feel like breaking them πŸ˜‘🀒 πŸ˜† 

@Tris   Nope not seen Suno chanda... is it good? I actually don't intend to see any pak drama for now... I am hungry for romance which pdramas dont have much 🀣 But will watch if you strongly rec πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I won't recommend it for now if you are in that K-drama Romance phase.πŸ˜† But whenever you think you wanna try something different, without as much romance but good characters and unique + fun family story, I'll say go watch Suno Chanda! I watched it on my break and it was fun to watch it here and there. I didn't binge watch it. Kinda like Reply series. These shows are supposed to be watched whenever you have time and for laid back enjoymentπŸ˜†