||Chit Chat Thread|| All welcome ~

Posted: 5 years ago
Now that we have so many people coming  here, lets have a chat thread to discuss and talk about everything under the sun 😛😳

Everyone is welcome! 🥳
I think we already "talk everything under the Sun" on all other threads ... 🤣 .. but this is better... now others don't have to read us gushing over random "books and Mahabharat" .. 🤣 Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
Much needed thread..Thanqq Shaz. 🤗
I thought a Mod approval is needed & haven't created one..Now we shall have Topic related discussions only 😆
Originally posted by 4thPrincoholic

I think we already "talk everything under the Sun" on all other threads ...  🤣 .. but this is better... now others don't have to read us gushing over random "books and Mahabharat" .. 🤣
Thats why this thread was needed lol 😆 Lets keep other threads to their topic only 😆😆 
That books and Mahabharat discussion compelled me to make this 🤣 now feel free to discuss 😆
Originally posted by ndivyateja

Much needed thread..Thanqq Shaz.  🤗
I thought a Mod approval is needed & haven't created one..Now we shall have Topic related discussions only 😆
Yes.. lets not discuss kpop in MoTA thread  🤣 
Mod approval? I thought mods don't visti this forum 😆😆 should I pm a mod? 
Originally posted by Basilisk

🤗
Annyeongyasyeo ! 🤗 Basilisk.. what should I address you as? 😊😊

I have been proving "I am not a robot" for the past couple of months now.. 🤔 anyone else getting the annoying CAPTCHA all the time??  
Oh how did miss this! 😆
This thread was totally needed. Thanks for making it girl! 🥳
Just transferring the reply here 😆

Originally posted by Tris007

I loved Shakuni's acting way more than pandavs' 😆 
Yes, yes, Saurabh Jain rocked as Krishna!! It made sense they took him, as he was Vishnu in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev (another amazing mythological show! It ran too long for me to continue. I just watched and loved Sati's track!) Mouni Roy aced it as Sati! ⭐️ I think it was definitely where she started to get recognized and then Naagin happened for her of course.
I remember Prithviraj used to run when I was young. I didn't care about mythological shows back then. I used to watch MJHT 🤣

But yes coming back to Mahabharat...! The cinematography and the graphics were great! There aren't too many episodes either.  Overall, I would've said Sam if you're interested in mythology maybe give it a try but since you've already seen the older one.. idk~ 
People who watched the older Mahabharat turn their nose on the new one because of their own biases. Looking at that, IDK if you'll be interested 😆
Originally posted by NeanderthalGirl

@Tris  Oh you watched  it? Did you watch it just recently? Coz I remember you asking abt this show some weeks back .. 
Yes I loved Kashaf! She is so relatable and such a unique  character. . ! Her diary entries were love ❤️ I completed the show for her only.. towards the  end it became a bit boring.. but still couldn't get enough of Kashaf, her mom (i loved her character ), and the bg music.. love the songs ❤️ Did u like Zaroon's character? He got on my nerves sometimes.. ! 

About A Korean Odyssey.. I just started watching it! Liking the concept!  Did u finish it? 

Oh I was asking about it? Why? I don't remember rofl
 There might have been some other reasons for asking 'cause I watched the show a while back. Way before I entered this forum 😆

Zaroon was fine. I don't think I ever got that irritated by him. Sometimes he acted like a weirdo 😆 Oh wait, yeah! After few initial episodes he acted like a moron! You'd think they were in a school or something  But I got over it later 😆

Yeah it got kinda boring towards the end lol 
OMG Kashaf's story and personality touches me so much ❤️ '

She's one of the best female characters written on Television ever imo! Hands down!

About Korean Odyssey... no, I  didn't get a chance to finish it  It's in my mind, so hopefully soon!😆