Deepika Ranbir in Luv Ranjan's Next - Page 7

Posted: 5 years ago
Now i really want to see DP sign that film. 
Bahot logon ke delusions door ho jaayenge. 
Kitni chaste aur pure bandi, engaged hokar bhi movie promotions ke liye apne ex ke boxers ke baare mein baat karti hai, news mein rehne ke liye aur thoda attention paane ke liye apne ex ki photo ke neeche heart emoticon daalti hai. But no no, DP is a pure soul who has never been problematic  😳
Edited by TheSupergirl - 5 years ago
People talk a lot about deepika's boxers comments.

You should hear others talk about it for a change..

Here's some fun bit of boxer-trivia from the film:

Ranbir: The first time I was supposed to wear boxers in the film, that's the first time you see Sid... Ayan made me try  and I'm not kidding at least 65-70 boxers. And we ended up using very simple blue boxer shorts, without any design on it. 

Ayan: I had a visual of this boy who was studying for his exams in his boxers and a t-shirt and long socks. I thought it was really cute. And it just stuck.

Ranbir: All the boxers that we've used in the film are my personal boxers. It was my other contribution to the film (smiles). 

Ayan: I don't think Ranbir was very comfortable wearing boxers and we made him wear an awful lot of boxers in the film. He was a bit shy actually. 

Anil Mehta (cinematographer): Often you'd have an assistant pulling his (Ranbir's) t-shirt up or pulling his pants down to see if he's wearing the right pair of boxers in that particular scene.

Originally posted by TheSupergirl

Now i really want to see DP sign that film. 
Bahot logon ke delusions door ho jaayenge. 
Kitni chaste aur pure bandi, engaged hokar bhi movie promotions ke liye apne ex ke boxers ke baare mein baat karti hai, news mein rehne ke liye aur thoda attention paane ke liye apne ex ki photo ke neeche heart emoticon daalti hai. But no no, DP is a pure soul who has never been problematic  😳

Nothing you stated is remotely problematic. Do understand what problematic in social infrastructure  means. 

Racist,sexist,homophobic,colorist,hypocritical ally who support causes for motives. 

The fact that you want Deepika to sign a movie with a MeToo accused just to prove some goddamn point to justify your hatred towards her is something else. Hope Ranbir doesn't too. 
Originally posted by you2

Ranbir: The first time I was supposed to wear boxers in the film, that's the first time you see Sid... Ayan made me try  and I'm not kidding at least 65-70 boxers. And we ended up using very simple blue boxer shorts, without any design on it. 

Ayan: I had a visual of this boy who was studying for his exams in his boxers and a t-shirt and long socks. I thought it was really cute. And it just stuck.

Ranbir: All the boxers that we've used in the film are my personal boxers. It was my other contribution to the film (smiles). 

Ayan: I don't think Ranbir was very comfortable wearing boxers and we made him wear an awful lot of boxers in the film. He was a bit shy actually. 

Anil Mehta (cinematographer): Often you'd have an assistant pulling his (Ranbir's) t-shirt up or pulling his pants down to see if he's wearing the right pair of boxers in that particular scene.

This gotta be faking news right? :-| What. 

🀣
Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Nothing you stated is remotely problematic. Do understand what problematic in social infrastructure  means. 

Racist,sexist,homophobic,colorist,hypocritical ally who support causes for motives. 

The fact that you want Deepika to sign a movie with a MeToo accused just to prove some goddamn point to justify your hatred towards her is something else. Hope Ranbir doesn't too. 

seriously, what an appalling statement by someone who keeps acting holier then thou in all the thread 🀒

you know even I wish they do not sign that movie with a metoo accused. At least until Luv is pronounced not guilty by a court of law.

this was the worst part about metoo...accusations coming out in the media before going to a court of law. I mean any person with a grudge or wishing to defame could accuse. even hirani said it in his statement. that he wished the girl would go to a court of law instead of the media.

I guess all we can do is wait for verdicts. but still the blemish would not go that easily even if some accused are not guilty. if guilty serve them right of course.
@ATC twist my words all u want, i never said i want her to work with a sexual abuser, i said i want her to work with Luv Ranjan so that ur delusions are cleared that DP won't work with a MeToo accused, considering the fact that she continued to work with Anirban Blah. He was accused of harrassment by not one, but several women. Waise toh itna assume kar leti ho sab ke baare mein, how is it possible that BW insiders wouldn't know he is a pervert? Its not that they are all pure and of strong principles, all these celebs care about their reputation which is why they are forced to take action against these MeToo accused peeps. So again, understand the sentiment when i said what i said rather than taking my words literally just coz u want to make a point that i have blind hatred for DP.
Also, u may think insulting ur bf and making him the butt of jokes on social media is not problematic, i certainly do and u cannot question that. Oh, let me correct myself, in this case, fianc.

@anjs, nice try to get my attention again. My God, i feel so important πŸ˜†

Edited by TheSupergirl - 5 years ago

Meri nas nas maange oh khushbo,
bas sunghan do, bas sunghan do.
☺️

This gotta be faking news right? :-| What. 

There was a video..