Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SodOff88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: whispermist

Only ambitious people go into this line of work. Only ambitious people keep working with their exes who they claimed cheated on them and hurt them.

As for not working with people who have been publicly called out, um who has? Everyone makes a swift exit once it becomes public because nobody wants to stain themselves. Deepika is not different or special in that regard.  πŸ˜†

THANK YOU.  At least someone gets it.  πŸ‘

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: whispermist

Only ambitious people go into this line of work. Only ambitious people keep working with their exes who they claimed cheated on them and hurt them.

As for not working with people who have been publicly called out, um who has? Everyone makes a swift exit once it becomes public because nobody wants to stain themselves. Deepika is not different or special in that regard.  πŸ˜†

All assumptions. No facts.πŸ˜† And why would she give up work for personal reasons. YJHD and Tamasha had great performances from her. Just because someone couldn't keep it in their pants,she has to lose good roles? Waah. πŸ˜† 

And btw, Ranbir also claimed he cheated and hurt her πŸ˜† It wasn't just Deepika. 

And I didn't claim she was special. πŸ˜†She's a decent human being who isnt problematic. And I'll hold that accountable here too. 

Funny how you apparently know people dont work with those exposed  and when I expected the same from her you questioned me why I feel she is so virtuous πŸ˜† Its the natural thing to expect apparently so why don't you do that with your faves too lol. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 5 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Off the topic: after Luv was accused any further development happened in that case??? I did not remember reading any article further on this issue... Edited by -PD- - 5 years ago
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Off the topic: after Luv was accused any further development happened in that case??? I did not remember reading any article further on this issue...

No. I think some questioned the accuser and she fired back. That's it.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even though I HATE dp rk personal life but I have say dp makes a great pair with rk and srk ONLY in my opinion, cute pair with shahid too but best pair has to be with rk. I like Luv movies but since I know rk dp personal life story, I can't enjoy a movie of them. Wish they never dated before and only did movies
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SodOff88

As far as costars is concerned he needs her more.  Kat won't work with him.  He's related to Kareena.  He never made a great pair with PC or Anu.  The other girls are not in the A class bracket, newcomers will look too young and he can't keep working with Aloo.  She on the other hand still hasn't worked with Salman, Hrithik and I think she'd also make a good pair with Vicky, Raj and what's his face from Badai ho film.  

I doubt he's itching for her, half the time it seems he can't even stand her.  If she never made it he would never of worked with her but the tables turned so he has no choice.  For her he's an obsession that she will never get over.  Marriage or no marriage.  Just take a look at the Filmfare interview where she once again talks as if they are star crossed lovers.  

Some people and their fan fictionsπŸ˜†
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

SCOOP: Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor in Luv Ranjan's film

ByBollywood Hungama News NetworkJan 15, 2019 - 11:41 am IST
The one thing that we won't see in 2019 is real-life pair Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone  in a film together. And that's the level of professionalism the real-life couple intends to exercise over their respective careers. However, the heartening news is that Deepika will be seen again with Ranbir Kapoor, the actor whom she dated and lost before she was courted and won over by Ranveer Singh.

#Deepika Padukone
The film that will bring them together again after the successful Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, is Luv Ranjan's next which features Ajay Devgn  and Ranbir. Says a source, "In spite of two solid male stars, Ranjan's film has a terrific role for the female lead. Deepika is the first choice and there's no reason why she would turn down a plum role.

Next
The Luv Ranjan film begins shooting in mid-2019. By then Deepika would be done with her film Chhapaak directed by Meghna Gulzar.

This article is opposite of women empowerment.
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
So as per the logic of the few people we should stay away from sexual opportunist or exploiters only if the allegations against them are made publicly .The film industry is filled with the exploiters , the majority of them who has power misuse their power and even though their name is not taken as part of the me too movement the fact remains the same. It is not easy to avoid their works until the concerned association ban them . 
KhwaboKeParinde thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ SodOf88 Those Vin talks on Ellen show seemed just a joke. First thing she notices about a man stuff on KWK was more like a tongue-in-cheek comment from DP because of the nature of the show, in real that can't be the case always, she is no saint but she is not that desperate either Edited by KhwaboKeParinde - 5 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
ugh! Don't really want to see RK/DP or RS/DP in a movie together. So much nautanki during movie promotions. πŸ˜΅