Finally a show to focus on the existence of a man

ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello,

I am Ibby and although my user is currently only a newbie, I am in fact an old member of I-F. I lost my old credentials, so had to make a new account. But, that's all good. I see it as a new beginning here.

And it gives me great pleasure to dedicate my first post back here in I-F is for a show that is going to be focusing on the phenomenology (subjective experience) of a male, who like all female counterparts also live meaningful relationships and several situations. I just hope the creatives turn this whole into a whole new dimension of Indian television. I
have high hopes and I hope lots of others will come along to make this forum a great place to be.

Looking forward to hear from you all soon.

Kind Regards,
Ibby Edited by ThePhilosopher - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
imran? i think i remember you..i don't know if u still remember me but we did chat a while ago...yeah im starting to watch this show also ...the theme is interesting...also, good to see you back :)
ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenachem

imran? i think i remember you..i don't know if u still remember me but we did chat a while ago...yeah im starting to watch this show also ...the theme is interesting...also, good to see you back :)

Haha, miss the days when I used to love the name Imran more than my own. But, how did you figure out this was me? I mean what gave it away? However, yes! You are right. It is me! I'm not entirely sure who you maybe because it's been a very long time since I have been here, at least it feels like it. Thank you for replying and making a start with me on this forum. What's your name? Meena? Or is that just on your username?

And yes, the theme of the show is unique. I can't wait to use my philosophical writings on it.

Speak soon x
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThePhilosopher

Haha, miss the days when I used to love the name Imran more than my own. But, how did you figure out this was me? I mean what gave it away? However, yes! You are right. It is me! I'm not entirely sure who you maybe because it's been a very long time since I have been here, at least it feels like it. Thank you for replying and making a start with me on this forum. What's your name? Meena? Or is that just on your username?

And yes, the theme of the show is unique. I can't wait to use my philosophical writings on it.

Speak soon x

no, i used to have an I-F friend whose name was ibby/imran also...i don't know if that was you but he & i used to chat a lot ...yeah, my name is meena...so, i thought that was u...
ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenachem

no, i used to have an I-F friend whose name was ibby/imran also...i don't know if that was you but he & i used to chat a lot ...yeah, my name is meena...so, i thought that was u...

It is me! I'm so sorry my collection of memory from I-F is limited at the moment. If your name was on a book, i'd Never forget it ;)

But, pleased to speak to you again. We should get chatting again. I hope all is well.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThePhilosopher

It is me! I'm so sorry my collection of memory from I-F is limited at the moment. If your name was on a book, i'd Never forget it ;)

But, pleased to speak to you again. We should get chatting again. I hope all is well.

Oh ok. ðŸ˜ƒ I think you, me & Riya (I don't know if you know her) & we used to chat a lot. According to my friends list, there was a username Imu something lol idk😆. I don't know if that is you or not. Again, you can check my profile for verification. ðŸ˜† 
Yeah, sure. We should definitely start chatting. I'll send you a friendship request.