Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRIDEVI BUNGALOW official First Teaser. - Page 5

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
First I thought it's different story with only Sridevi's name but that last scene made me cringe🤢 kya tha yeh? kuch bhi 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
The trailer is just capitalising on Sridevis story the start and the end is obviously trying to portray Sridevi's life
SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is disgusting and just a way of making money off sridevis name and death. Also that girl can't act and certainly can't portray sri if that's the attempt. Pathetic and hope Boney is successful in sueing them
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Is it really Priya Varier?
If it is her, was she threatened/manipulated/blackmailed into doing this? She is only 19, I wonder who her agents are... she should sack her whole team.

They've probably damaged her career before it even started.

That is the girl, and she seems to finish her bw career before it could begin.

It is in poor taste but it got a buzz,that's what the makers want. One case, legal notice and name change.
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cringe worthy to the core. Hope this movie never releases. I mean I really feel sorry for that wink girl but what was she thinking. It is beyond disrespectful. Matlab limelight ke liye kuch bhi

🤢
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Poor taste. Poor production value. Poor everything. I don't get it. 
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who are the producers fooling by saying it's not based on Sridevi/it's a ficticious film?
Scene from film

Sri at Marwah Wedding

And even if one leaves the Sridevi element, LMAO what shit is this? Who is your favorite actress Ma'am? Ummm..Myself!😆 Maha cringe!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
So In the press conference Priya said it's upto the audience to decide if the film is based on Sridevi or not?

What kind of response is that?
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I really think that this show is going to flop when it is released. The Sridevi's fans will not even grace it.