Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hazardous thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This is SO disgusting, offensive and unworthy of release. I hope the makers are sued for every penny. 🤢
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
You have got to be kidding me!!! Who in the world made this movie? Wrong.. So very wrong
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh well! They needed some cheap publicity and will go for a name change once enough is garnered. 

I cant believe that people actually believe that anyone can sue in this country where 40 yr old litigants are still waiting for justice. Granted the courts give special privileges to bollywood folks and will probably decide in a midnight hearing...still come on...it's not that serious that people want the makers to be stripped f every penny. 
Edited by nigahen - 5 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nigahen

Oh well! They needed some cheap publicity and will go for a name change once enough is garnered. 

I cant believe that people actually believe that anyone can sue in this country where 40 yr old litigants are still waiting for justice. Granted the courts give special privileges to bollywood folks and will probably decide in a midnight hearing...still come on...it's not that serious that people want the makers to be stripped f every penny. 

Its the Kapoors. They'd have a judgement in a week. I mean Bolly has a known criminal parading around like a superstar so this is nothing. The makers get the publicity,the audience gets to know what its about. The only fall would be the girl's. Sigh. 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Omg what the hell is this? This is so uncalled for
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Made in very poor taste.
 Also looks cheap and  the actress is not  that great.
 Wow.. I am expecting huge backlash to the makers.
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
What even... W*F 
They are courting controversy to make this movie work. Sickening. 
People have lost all sense of humanity. 
Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this is beyond disgusting! dont they have any moral, ethic or shame left in them? the last scene made me sick to my stomach 
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First of all, who gave them permission to make something like this? Is this really about Sridevi?Wouldn't they need permission to make something like that? This looks like a complete spoof and mockery. Doesn't even qualify to be called a movie.🤢 Edited by Cookies.. - 5 years ago
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is it really Priya Varier?
If it is her, was she threatened/manipulated/blackmailed into doing this? She is only 19, I wonder who her agents are... she should sack her whole team.

They've probably damaged her career before it even started.