Rajma idli daily rantingz - Page 7

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by SandyaKranthi

generally they would  air mahaepispdes at 7-8 slot.
6 pm is early slot na  so i felt like that
Ever since the launch of Qayamat Ki Raat at 7 pm on weekends, Maha episodes on Saturday have only been aired at 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm. 
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Watched YHM on TV for the first time after time change.

Nothing much happened .

- Raman did a great move by planting Simmi with Param as it restricted both Param and Sudha's movements.

- CV's are simply trying to push Rohan's positivity , now that they have got look alike Adi back.

- If Aaliyah starts having soft corner for Rohan from tomorrow  after he gets Ishita's address then I can say she is a confirmed Robot of Bhalla family as even Ruhi was shown to be soft towards Karan after he was admitted in hospital but no such emotions of Aaliyah was shown even during Rohan's dengue period forget about normal times.

- Don't want Rohan , Karan , Ruhi and Aaliyah to get together as they have no respect for each other . The way girls speak to the boys and the family to these people are literally as if they speak to some beggars.

- Have noticed that Bhalla family is extremely crude in their language while except for Shagun other villains had been soft spoken.

- Wonder how many goons is Param In contact with. The last one was quite burly. And when he had to kill Ishita why not simply murder her as the goon did with the other 2 rather than slow gas leak.  😔

- I expected Param to kill Simmi off after he found out about her double cross. But she reached BH safely. 👎🏼

- CCTV footage is a full proof of kidnap and kidnappers. How would Param escape ?

- Raman's plead to Simmi to help him was superb. His love, care for Ishita was superb.

About the way the Bhallas speak to the brothers as if they were their slaves, frankly they deserve the treatment. Have you forgotten all the crap that Rohan and Karan threw at Aliya and Ruhi during that Crane scene? How much did they insult the sisters by calling one a widow and the other a rejected piece. I have no sympathy for the brothers. As you said even I'd not want the four to get together. You can't start a relationship with betrayal. Aliya and Ruhi will never be able to trust the brothers no matter what. 
Lol
That burly goon could have shot ishita

If he wanted to kill her

Instead of using gas 
Originally posted by BombayTroll

Lol

If he wanted to kill her

Instead of using gas 
Oh..yupp..

Kahani ki le ye Kuch Bhi...

Lol

If he wanted to kill her

Instead of using gas 

Even I had the same question and have said the same in my post.

That goon already shot 2 kidnappers and left their bodies there itself for the police to find out .

So it would have been no big deal if he would have shot Ishita also.

Gas leak was very funny.
Originally posted by IshRaian

About the way the Bhallas speak to the brothers as if they were their slaves, frankly they deserve the treatment. Have you forgotten all the crap that Rohan and Karan threw at Aliya and Ruhi during that Crane scene? How much did they insult the sisters by calling one a widow and the other a rejected piece. I have no sympathy for the brothers. As you said even I'd not want the four to get together. You can't start a relationship with betrayal. Aliya and Ruhi will never be able to trust the brothers no matter what. 

I agree that they said many things to Ruhi and Aaliyah but there also the tone wasn't so harsh and it was a one time affair.

Here they do it daily.

And Maybe since I do not use such tone for anybody , I find it odd.
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Even I had the same question and have said the same in my post.

That goon already shot 2 kidnappers and left their bodies there itself for the police to find out .

So it would have been no big deal if he would have shot Ishita also.

Gas leak was very funny.

Anything to drag

And keep ishita alive 

Lol

If he wanted to kill her

Instead of using gas 
The kidnapper track is introduced to save yhm from embarrassment
It is unprecedented that a daily show's lead has been using BD for months. It was causing an atmosphere of ridicule among the tv audience who don't even watch the show but are aware of such discrepancies.  
Now with the kidnapping of the lead, such hazard is aptly avoided. Additionally, it will garner sympathy for the lead character as a bonus. 
Haha ..again post 
Uff..Kuch log ko kuch samajh Nahi aata

Some people r so desperately delusional. Hahahahahaha...
...m