I love this kinda stories! 
They're the best! 

Eagerly waiting for more!!!! 
Update karna na bhulio!!

Thank you, aur nahi bhulenge update karna. πŸ˜†
Awaay thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

This is so deep^-------^ dare you leave this Wala half. 

I wouldn't bae. Don't worry. πŸ˜†

I'll be the damn-est greedy evil little sautan even with 5'7" height  πŸ€ͺ

Greedy evil sautan! πŸ€£ i am so scared. πŸ˜†

Anyways looking at the banner and all the hype Rajkumar and Sonam's movie is getting I kinda thought...😳...

Yeah I wanna watch the movie too. But this story was not inspired by the movie. πŸ˜†

I mean I never read a LGBT theme on IF! 

Neither have I. Does it make this the first? πŸ˜•

but anyways the teaser was lit! I really am looking forward to how you manage to curve all the tragedy you served on the platter!

Thank you bae..😳 about tragedy, I wouldn't disclose anything. πŸ˜†

The characters came out as grey, self centered  yet  loving ... Nothing was overdone not even the expression of EMA... I'm in for this roller-coaster ride😎

Accha hai cause I have already brought you the ticket to this ride. πŸ˜†

All the best Sam:)

Thank you sautan dear. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Ajuzangel

Looking forward to it 

Characters are new but seems interesting 
Would love to read something new 
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 

Thank you. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: tallbrowngirl

This is a really nice concept. Reminds me of those stories on Wattpad. When will you be posting next?

Thank you. Will update soon. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: SundariP

It's quite interesting, I will be waiting for the story to unfold.

The title brought me to this thread.
Looking fwd to it :)

Thank you. Happy to know that. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: moonglade

Wow! This is like really awesome! 😳

πŸ˜† thanks 
Originally posted by: Sonatia

come on update already  πŸ˜’ 

Ayega update ayega. Aa raha hai, raste mein hai. πŸ˜†

Chapter one : Realisation and Revelation 

20th May 2013

"That one. The one wearing the blood red dress." Avilasha pointed out the girl that had caught her eyes amongst the others in the bar. 

"She's hot!" Rayan complimented, his eyes never leaving the girl as he continued, "you're good at this." 

"So, will you try out your luck?" Avilasha questioned to which Rayan eagerly nodded his head making her laugh. "You are going to get lucky tonight." 

"No babe. She's the one who is going get lucky tonight." Rayan stated proudly. "Her lucky stars are out, she's going share the night with Rayan Rana." 

"Gross. I don't need the details. I did what you asked me to do, can I leave now?" Avilasha requested. She really wanted to go back to her room, relax in her pjs with a bowl of hot ramen. 

"Of course not. Don't be such a bore, it's Firday night. TGIF! Come on since you were such a good wingwoman to me, I am going to return you the favour. I will search a hot guy for you. I mean not as hot as me cause lets admit it, thats not possible. " Avilasha rolled her eyes at his self compliment. "But I can find one who can make your night lucky. " 

Despite Avilasha's several denial that she was perfectly fine without a guy to accompany her for the night, Rayan kept looking out for the perfect guy for her. Finally his eyes landed on someone who he classified to be worthy enough for his best friend. 

"The one near the bar, black shirt with blue martini in his hands." Avilasha turned towards the direction Rayan was suggesting and shook her head in negative. 

"How about the one near him?" Avilasha suggested towards the guy with big black specs and a look at he would belong anywhere but there. 

"I don't know, he kinda looks creepy." Rayan replied and then quickly added looking at Avilasha's frown, "Okay. I guess I will introduce you both." 

Avilasha watched as Rayan walked towards the guy, sighing she looked away. She didn't want a guy, she just wanted her laptop with Netflix and a bag of chips. 

An hour later, Avilasha sat bored in the bar with Gary, the guy with specs, as he kept talking about stuffs Avilasha couldn't care to listen. 

She would kill Rayan once she lay her hands on him, for making her do this #let's hook up with a stranger thing. 

She excused herself for the restroom and moved quickly away from Gary. 
As Avilasha came out of the restroom she found Gary standing right outside of it. 

"What are you doing here?" She questioned him, ignoring the chills across her spine. 

"I just came to check on you." He replied moving closer her. Avilasha slowly moved backwards trying to avoid him but instead got caged bewteen him and the wall. 

"You are really beautiful." He whispered, the strong smell of alcohol overpowering Avilasha's senses. He cupped her face in his big palms. 

She was supposed to feel turned on.
But where were her desires? 
How come other girls could grab boys' collar and kiss them like there's no tomorrow but she couldn't.

She didn't like the contact.

"What happened?" Gary asked sensing her uncomfortable. "Don't you want this as much as I do?" He asked huskily trying to sound sexy, Avilasha found him anything but that. 

"No I don't. Please leave me." She said out loud earning a frown from him. 

"But I thought you liked me. Come on let's give this a try." He suggested trying to kiss her lips. Avilasha tried to move her head away from him. 

"Oh Natalie! When will you learn? Never interrupt a couple lost in the heat of the moment!" A loud voice called out suddenly making Gary jump back from Avilasha in surprise. 

They both looked at the one who the voice belonged to, finding a girl standing at the end, huffing and puffing something about being very interruptive. 

"I am sorry. Did I disturb you both?" She sweetly asked to which both of them just shook their head in a no. 

"It's alright. I was heading out anyways." Gary said, walking out. She was right, she had spoiled the heat of the moment. 

Avilasha let out a breath of relief as she saw Gary's figure disappear into the crowd. 

"You're fine?" 

Avilasha mouthed a yes to the girl's question. 

"I am Natalie." She gave her hand for shake. Avilasha took it in hers and smiled feeling relaxed at the contact.

"Avilasha." 

"That's a nice name. And I am sorry if I disturbed your date but from where I was standing it really looked like you wanted to get away from him." 

"It was not a date and I really did want to get away from him." 

"Sometimes guys can be a jerk." Natalie said and Avilasha couldn't agree more. 

"Recent break up?" Avilasha asked. 

"Yes." Natalie replied unsure, trying to figure out how it came up. 

"Who's the unlucky guy, if you don't mind me asking."

"Of course not. And its a girl." Natalie replied and continued looking at Avilasha's confused face, "I just broke up with my girlfriend." 

"Oh." Avilasha said and quickly looked away to avoid awkwardness. 

"You're searching for someone?" Natalie asked. 

"Yes, my friend. I came in with him." Avilasha replied her eyes searching for Rayan all the time. Where had that proud idiot disappeared to. "There he is!" She pointed him out in the crowd. 

Natalie looked at the direction she was pointing at and raised her eye brows. 

"Wait, let me get this straight, you came in with this hot dude and were wasting time with that creep?" 

Avilasha just shrugged in reply. She turned her her head back to her friend who was very busy kissing the girl they had talked about an hour ago. 

"I think your friend is.." Natalie searched her brain for the perfect word. "Hes kinda engaged." 

"Yes but I need a ride back home." Avilasha reasoned. 

"I can drop you if you want." 

"No, don't take the trouble. I will find a way out." 

"Don't be silly, I will drop you. That is if you are comfortable." Natalie added the last part quickly. 

Avilasha thought over for a minute and then finally agreed to her offer. She thanked the God for sending this stranger over to her, never knowing, this particular stranger would change her life forever. 

June 1'st 2014 

"How was the date?" Natalie asked as Avilasha slumped back in the couch, wanting to disappear in it. 

It had been a year since Avilasha had met Natalie. Over the time, they had gotten to be good friends. They had been with each other during their ups and downs in the past year and had survived thousands of Rayan's stupid comments and teasing. 

"It sucked." Avilash breathed out. She was glad Rayan wasn't there. She didn't wish to hear his 'I told you so' comment again. Maybe he was right, she really did have bad choice in men. 

"Well, to be honest, none of us liked him. We knew this wouldn't work out." Natalie said as she poured a glass of wine for Avilasha. 

"Everyone knew, except for the big idiot, that is Me!" Avilasha sighed in annoyance. She was fed of doing this dating thing. But she had to find a nice guy, somehow fall in love with him and get married to him so that her parents didn't marry her off to a chauvinist guy. 

She hadn't disclosed being friends with Natalie to her parents. Thou they lived in the 21st Century, they carried views of olden times. They hated people who followed their hearts especially when it came to girls. They thought that a woman was supposed to be a good daughter and then a good wife. Nothing in between. Not even her own person. 

Avilasha took a sip of the wine, and closed her eyes, "I don't think it's the guys." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean what if the problem is me? I don't like any of the guys I dated and I have dated like tons! I can not deny the fact that I don't feel that way emotionally or physically for any guy at all." 

Avilasha burst out the truth. It was high time she did. 

"Hell I never felt even a ounce of attraction towards Rayan or Rehan and they are the guys girls swoon over and want to get their hands on." 

"Its going to ge alright." Natalie offered not knowing what to say at her sudden outburst. 

Silence engulfed them. They used to be comfortable in the silence, tonight it just lay too many unanswered questions. 

Avilasha looked at Natalie as she gave a small smile. She didn't know what took them over the next moment for they were both kissing each other. 

Natalie broke the kiss looking at her, " are you sure?" 

Avilasha just kissed her back. She never had been this sure. All her suppressed feelings from the past year and years before flowed through her veins. Those years, when she played the wingwoman for Rayan, she never realised somewhere, she was as equally attracted to the girls as Rayan was. Maybe she did know but had always ignored it for it seemed wrong. But it didn't today. She didn't care about her parents, the judgemental society, all she cared about was what her heart wanted. 

And all her heart wanted was to be able to love someone truly without being burdened by the unsaid laws of the people and the society, including her parents. 

There's a million reasons why I should give you up
But the heart wants what it wants,

word count : 1623 words

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.