Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awaay thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Awaay thumbnail

Content deleted on Author's request 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mera wala res.  😎
Oh God this was so worth the wait! 
First of all, hands down Mou! This has to be one of the best piece I have read in days! I love how beautifully you have written and portrayed the events so well. Your writing is gripping and the fact that you writing in second person does the magic since one feels as thou we are the ones doing everything. 
The feelings are into a whole new level. The starting is so relatable. I too can forget everything around and become so oblivious once I get engorged in some book. Thou now days it's mostly wattpad and kindle stories, I really miss reading novels.

It doesn't rain as you predicted. 
^reading this part I was like no, baby no I never predict the weather. 😆 especially rain. They are like bin bulaye meheman! 😆

I loved the statement how the girl considered herself as a droplet of water. A layered burden. That was so ducking (thats auto correct! You got what I wanted to write?😆) deep. I love how you use such statements and metaphors throughout the chapter. You are so good at this thing. 

You smile a real smile that finally reaches your eyes. It doesn't get kicked out of you with an estranging command of your brain but with a soft nudge from the depth of your heart. 
^love this part. You have explained a simple thing such as smiling in such a beautiful way. 

So the girl is getting a job at that asshole guy's office.  Oh look at us, naming each other's characters as asshole. So into each other's stories. 😆 thou it seems like we are inclined towards such characters. 😕😆

The description of the office and how Willia felt out of place was so cute. She looked like a storm ran over. You and your perfect descriptions! Your writing has so many levels! When one can laugh at reading it first when thought carefully, it is much more than some humorous statement. 

I hate the guy already. But I know you will make me fall in love with him soon. 😉 the only thing I like about him is his Prada shoes. 😆 sorry for being so materialistic, couldn't help it. 

I like how confident Willia was despite being insulted by him. I actually wanted to slap him when he shouted at his Secretary. He is a big asshole. Thats his official name. 

It's sad that she couldn't take arts like she wanted due to her problems. I am really liking the way you are connecting the dots. 

The quotes you have added in between the chapter gives the chapter a flawless flow. Loved how the quotes sync with the chapter and the events taking place. 

Willia got the job! Yay! Was no surprise there since she seemed so deserving. I am so looking forward to their interactions and how their story unfolds. I really hope Willia teaches MrArrogant a good lesson. He needs one soon. 

When was the last time you looked at yourself in a mirror and smiled a real smile? When was the last time you looked at yourself without looking at your flaws? And told yourself "Hey I'm beautiful."?
You stand in front of a mirror; your pale skin gets back some colour. Your perched lips find some moist. You feel it. You are here, alive. 

^this! Had to quote this cause good gracious woman! This is so beautiful! It made me emotional. I could really connect to the character at this point. I admire the fact that I felt sad as thou I was the one feelings those insecurities and that you made me feel that way. That I could connect to the character. I have fallen in love with so many characters from fictions over the time but could only connect and feel towards some. And Willia is one of them. 

The death part was explained so well. It gave a different light to death as a whole. How some people fear it and how some try to find thrill within it forgetting that the thrill of three seconds will cost you millions more. I loved how optimistic the speech was. The ending! It was lit! I really want this character to be be permanent one. Cause I already like him. He's young right? That's important. 😆

So Mr Arrogant can not stop thinking about Willia. No surprise there. She was probably one of the few who stood up to him. 

You have done such a great job expressing his inner dilemma. The way he judged the girls around him and then himself. 

The end was perfect! Reading this chapter made me want to read more. Please update soon for the love of Sam. I will die if you don't, I am so damn excited to see how you develop the story further. 

You know, I have always loved reading your stories and since I read your stories from the day one you started to write, believe me when I say you have grown so much! I have become your fan from this day onwards! 
One day you are going to write a beautiful book and get it published and it is going to set records! Btw you would have to gift me that book for free okay? 
Jokes apart, I swear one day you will write an amazing piece and remmeber that it was Sam who predicted it okay? 

Love you a lot 
Tera naya fan
Sam 
Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have unres my comment. I love this story so much. ❤️