Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Premise of Vikram Bhatt's next movie Ghost' revealed

By, 
Jeetesh Luhar

Correspondent
Monday 28 January 2019

Vikram Bhatt has just returned from UK having completed his film, Ghost,' which is inspired by a newspaper article about how a British court allowed a matter involving spirits to be tried.

Bhatt said in an interview, "The article caught my eye because it threw up an interesting question: How does one prove the presence of spirits in a court of law? I know it's hard for most people to believe in the supernatural world, but I know from first-hand experience that the realm exists and for me it is a reality.

"The concept itself is novel. Karan Khanna, a politician of Indian origin in the UK, is accused of killing his wife. He tells his lawyer that a spirit committed the murder and should be tried. Where have you seen that before? he added.

The film will introduce a new pair, TV actress Sanaya Irani as defence lawyer Simran Singh, and Shivam Bhargav as Karan Khanna, reports the Mumbai Mirror. "Sanaya has an emotional quotient that works well in a complex role while Shivam's shyness adds a layer to the to the victimised Karan, explains Bhatt.

The movie releases later in Feburary. Stick with BizAsiaLive.com for more updates.

• TAGS
  • GHOST
  • KARAN KHANNA
  • SANAYA IRANI
  • SHIVAM BHARGAV
  • SIMRAN SINGH
  • VIKRAM BHATT
Edited by Folla55 - 5 years ago
nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi guys a new thread hopefully in this thread we all get to see sanaya onscreen im like realy dying to see her inscreen i dont care big or small as long as i can see her act ok guys lots of love to all ðŸ¤—
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Guys, I think Sanaya is done shooting for Ghost cause now she is in Chicago according to her instastory. ðŸ˜ƒ Man, I wish I knew on what street she lives on!! ðŸ˜† She's so close! 

Shreya
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
shonasandy thumbnail
Akash Goila @AkashGoila003 
More

Watch award winning #DumDumDumroo on Soft TV in #Switzerland now #SanayaIrani #AnilCharanjeett https://sofy.tv/viewer/film/dum-dum-dumroo ... #sofytv #shorts

shonasandy thumbnail
shonasandy thumbnail
shonasandy thumbnail
shonasandy thumbnail
So nice reconnecting with this lovely girl. We met almost 15 years ago when I we were fresh young hopefuls in Bombay on an ad shoot. All these years later we are doing this film together!" Hazel (@Phosforescence) on IG