ChampionsVSChallengers *A VDay Contest* SIGN UP - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
^ nikki, thats fine.. its just that you be the face of it... you dont have to behave like a person or lead them. It will be mostly joint decision. You are not really accountable for anything. My name is already in reserve so if we get more people then i might join your team ðŸ˜›
Aww, Proteeti's team is already filled up. :P Maybe next time, lol.
Was going to sign up for Sam's team but seeing that's filled up, some other time I guess. Goodluck peeps! (:
We are planning to make another team h. Filhaal we have two members in that team. If we get three then a new team will be formed. Let me know if you are interested
I wasn't really up for the contest, Appy but was willing to join in for Sam's sake. So, may be, some other time.  ðŸ˜³ 
If Nikki is okay then I will put her in pro's team and you can join sam's team
Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

If Nikki is okay then I will put her in pro's team and you can join sam's team

Oh no, that wouldn't be necessary. Nikki showed up first and it's only fair that she retains her position in Sam's team. I'm not actually in best of creative head space right now and the only reason I showed up was because I couldn't refuse Sam. 

I'll get plenty of opportunities ahead seeing that this forum is buzzing with activities again thanks to you and all those working on it. Also, it's a V-day contest, doesn't quite excite me much. ðŸ˜†
Nope... we are trying to make a new group if we have enough members

I would like to sign up for the new team if anyone else will be doing it. :)
Third team has been created.